- 1 Type-Moon
- 1.1 Neco-Arc The Movie (2005)
- 1.2 Hazakura Romantic (2006)
- 1.3 2007
- 1.4 2008
- 1.5 moon.cinemas.jp (2009)
- 1.6 TMitter (2010)
- 1.7 The Room of the April Witch (2011)
- 1.8 Koha-Ace (2012)
- 1.9 Back Alley Satsuki - Chapter Heroine Sanctuary (2013)
- 1.10 TM-channel (2014)
- 1.11 TMitter2015 (2015)
- 1.12 Fate/Grand Order (2016)
- 1.13 Fate/Grand Order Gutentag Omen (2017)
- 1.14 2018
- 1.15 2019
- 1.16 2020
- 2 Other
- 3 References
- 4 External links
Neco-Arc The Movie (2005)
Neco-Arc The Movie is a parody film starring Neco-Arc.
Hazakura Romantic (2006)
2008 featured various characters set up in different wrestling leagues.
moon.cinemas.jp is a fake movie theater site listing a number of parody films, some of which have their own mini-sites. One of the films joked about is an adaptation of Kara no Kyoukai Mirai Fukuin, an epilogue to Kara no Kyoukai. It was decided it would be done as a real film several years later.
During this year, many of the Fate/Stay night characters recieved a twitter. Amongst the jokes include Saber becoming Saber Alter, and Rin thinking the twitter was her diary.
The Room of the April Witch (2011)
- Main article: The Room of the April Witch
Rather than a typical joke, they instead created an original and serious short story based around on the concept of April Fools' Day. The Type-Moon Mobile Site featured one of 79 splash images with text every time front page was loaded.
Koha-Ace: Chemical Maid Kohaku is a parody movie poster similar to Neco-Arc The Movie, and it has the tagline “The Three Koha-Big-Bangs will go down in history.” The joke for 2012 is much smaller in scale compared to previous years, which each had its own site. The movie poster was placed on the main page of their site, and clicking on it brought up a small two page comic that lampoons both the scale of the joke and the number of times Mahou Tsukai no Yoru was delayed.
This movie was later referenced in Carnival Phantasm, with Kohaku claiming it had been animated. However, before it can begin, Kohaku states their budget had been completely spent in the preceding action scenes.
The poster's style is derived from the visual design of posters for Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
Back Alley Satsuki - Chapter Heroine Sanctuary (2013)
Back Alley Satsuki - Chapter Heroine Sanctuary (路地裏さつき ヒロイン十二宮編, Rojiura Satsuki - Hiroin Jūnikyū-hen?, lit. "Back Alley Satsuki - Zodiac Heroine Edition", Rojiura SATSUKI Chapter Heroine Sanctuary) is a visual novel-style game following Bronze Heroines (ブロンズヒロイン, Buronzu Hiroin?) Satsuki, Riesbyfe, Sion, Ciel, and Mysterious Heroine X (Saber) as they seek to climb through the twelve palaces of the Gold Heroines (ゴールドヒロイン, Gōrudo Hiroin?) based around the Chinese Zodiac and parodying Saint Seiya. It unlocked throughout the day when it was active, presenting each chapter in a stone circle illuminating each zodiac symbol with flames. Some chapters have certain gimmicks, such as Pokemon-style battles that can lead to a game over.
TMitter2015 was a scenario where various characters tweeted an interconnected storyline over the period of April 1st, 2015.
- Nero - @tmtt15_nero
- Spartacus - @tmtt15_spa_P (Yuuichirou Higashide)
- EMIYA - @tmtt15_archer
- Rin Tohsaka - @tmtt15_rin
- Sakura Matou - @tmtt15_sakura
- Astolfo - @tmtt15_astolfo
- Imperial Roma - @tmtt15_imp_rome
- Saber - @tmtt15_saber
- Rider - @tmtt15_rider
- Shirou Emiya - @tmtt15_seelaw
- Kirei Kotomine - @tmtt15_kotomine
- Medea - @tmtt15_medeia
- Tamamo - @tmtt15_casfox
- Joan - @tmtt15_Jkjanne (Keikenchi)
- Elizabeth Bathory - @tmtt15_elisa
- Mordred - @tmtt15_mordred
- Flat Escardos- @tmtt15_flat
- Lord El-Melloi II - @tmtt15_elm_2nd (Makoto Sanda)
- Tokiomi Tohsaka - @tmtt15_tokiomi (Gen Urobuchi)
- Shinji Matou - @tmtt15_shinji (Gen Urobuchi)
- Proto Saber - @tmtt15_P_saber
- Manaka Sajyou - @tmtt15_manaka (Hikaru Sakurai)
- Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri - @tmtt15_solau (Gen Urobuchi)
- Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald - @tmtt15_MrK (Gen Urobuchi)
- Alexandre Dumas (Impersonating Hans Christian Andersen) - @tmtt15_caster (Ryohgo Narita)
- Sion Eltnam Atlasia - @tmtt15_sion
- Baby Caren - @tmtt15_unknown
- Nero tweet - "Hm, what? You'd like to know if it's okay to get your hopes up for EXTRA3? Huhu, oh troubled one, allow me to ease your suffering. Yes, you may. Have faith in me! I'm sure they shall work something out!"
|El-Melloi II tweet excerpt|
El-Melloi II: ...I see, if my hypothesis is correct, then that must be it.
- Main article: Imperial Roma
Fate/Grand Order (2016)
- Main article: Fate/Grand Order
Fate/Grand Order Gutentag Omen (2017)
- Main article: Fate/Grand Order Gutentag Omen
Fate/Grand Order Gutentag Omen Adios
- Main article: Fate/Grand Order Gutentag Omen Adios
Fate/Grand Order Quest
- Main article: Fate/Grand Order Quest
Fate/Grand Order flippin' Summon
Fate/Grand Order MyCraft Lostbelt
- Main article: Fate/Grand Order MyCraft Lostbelt
Fate/Grand Order Gutentag Omen was also launched again during this period.
Fate/Grand Order PINBALL
- Main article: Fate/strange Fake
Notorious Brand is a joke created by French Bread, the creators of Melty Blood. It was presented as a 2d fighting game similar to Melty Blood based upon Fate/stay night. It has a release date of April 1st, 2014. The plot follows strange events occurring one year after the end of Heaven’s Feel. There is a mysterious shadow once again stalking the night and killing innocents, which Shirou will not stand for without fighting against it. He manages to master Unlimited Blade Works with his puppet body, but he cannot even scratch the shadow. Its actual identity is Stanrobe Calhin, a ghost Dead Apostle, who has fused with the leftover remains of the Holy Grail. He has become an entity with god-like powers who will destroy everything in his path, and Zelretch summons Servants from alternate dimensions to combat him. They are too busy fighting each other to actually do anything else.
It has an innovative ten-button combat system that will allows for control of both a Servant and Master at once. Commands can be given to the Servant, or they can be kept in the background to enhance the Master’s fighting. Another unique feature is the mana bar, which dictates how long a Servant can fight and when it can use its Noble Phantasm. The crucial strategy of the game is knowing when to switch between using Masters and Servants The characters include Saber, Shirou, Archer, Rin, Rider, Shinji, Sakura (Dark Sakura and hollow ataraxia forms), Ilya, Berserker, Lancer, Kotomine, Gilgamesh, Caster, Kuzuki, Zouken, Assassin, True Assassin, Lysritt, Sella, Issei and his brother Reikan, Neko-chan and the legendary bartender Ryuu Sasakura, The Mitsuzuri siblings Ayako and Minori, the demon girls of the track team, Kaede, Kane, and Yukika, and the gorgon pair of Stheno and Euryale. Taiga and the servant of the Tiger may also make an appearance.
Sensha Otoko (Ufotable)
- Main article: Sensha Otoko
Ufotable's 2012 April Fools' Day joke was an announcement for an adaptation of Sensha Otoko.