The man of possibilities. The idol of a hero created by his people's expectations. The first emperor of France. He had reached and conquered most of Europe during his reign, but it eventually fell. His life of ups and downs were not dependent on his own desires and abilities, but rather it was led by his people's desires.
Therefore, he always acts as a man who responds to "someone's desires". While alive, he was to "respond to expectations and wishes". Following a lot of support, he established himself as emperor. He came back once again from Elba when the voices of the longing of an emperor increased, yet he fell back when people denied him as emperor.
On one day, the word "impossible" was no longer in his dictionary. On one day, he met Iskandar in a pyramid. On one day, he destroyed the Great Sphinx of Giza by bombardment. On one day, it was said the French Revolution was a conspiracy between secret societies, and he was deeply involved in it.
In the past, Alexandre Dumas' father, Thomas, served under Napoleon Bonaparte as a general. The said father was killed by Napoleon over policy dispute and his ethnic background, being a child of a marquis and a black woman. This left Dumas and his mother in poverty, due to being denied army pension. Napoleon was seen at least twice by Dumas.
Napoleon is a tall and muscular man. His apperance is different from his self in history. His third ascension outfit seems to be based on the romantic oil painting Napoléon Crossing the Alps done by Jacques-Louis David in 1801. It is stated that if he was summoned as a Rider, his height would decrease.
The Heroic Spirit Napoleon responds to expectations and wishes,responds to desires, and accomplishes what needs to be done. He affirms every Napoleonic legend, and he will always be there as a Servant who embodies the possibilities of man (primate). The man who lived a life of responding continuously had made a lot of impossibilities possible, as was said in the legends that "Napoleon would do that much". Some may even call him some kind of superhuman.
Götterdämmerung: Eternal Ice-Flame CenturyEdit
Napoleon is summoned into the Norse Lostbelt by Ophelia's wish for a hero to come save her more than by the Counter Force. He was guided by Huginn and Muninn, Odin's ravens, to the Chaldea group. He fought with the group as an ally, though he still wished to help Ophelia.
During the final battle with Surtr, Napoleon overloaded his Noble Phantasm to deal a heavy blow to the fire giant at the cost of his life. Before disappearing, he frees Ophelia from Surtr's curse, which inspires her to fight against Surtr.
Napoleon wields a large cannon as a weapon, using it to bludgeon his foes and fire attacks such as explosive blasts like cannonballs, mortar blasts, energy beams, and machine gun fire.
Napoleon's Class Skills are Independent Action (C) and Magic Resistance (C). His Personal Skills are: Triumphant Charisma (凱旋のカリスマ, Gaisen no Karisuma?) (B) Fire Support (Cannon) (火力支援（砲）, Karyoku Shien (-Hō)?) (B+) Light of Possibilities (B) and Imperial Privilege (B).
- Light of Possibilities (可能性の光, Kanōsei no Hikari?) is a skill similar to Pioneer of the Stars and also closely resembles Innocent Monster. The fact that Napoleon had accomplished his own feats by himself and the fact his legends had no involvement - all of them were taken as the idol representation of the Heroic Spirit Napoleon who behaves as an embodiment of "expectations" and "possibilities". "Well, I was supposed to say that." The Light of Possibilities, alike as a rainbow. Enemies who meet him will witness a rainbow traveling across the skies.
- As Napoleon was the first emperor of France and Emperor of the French, he possesses Imperial Privilege (though it is basically not used in Fate/Grand Order).
Napoleon's Noble Phantasm is Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile. He remarks regrettably that his Grande Armée is not summoned with him as a Noble Phantasm, hinting that he could have them under another Class.
Ryota-H is the character illustrator for Archer.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Fate/Grand Order - Napoleon Bonaparte, Profile
- ↑ Fate/strange Fake Volume 4, Interlude: "Genius Was Not Built in a Day; All Magecraft Leads to Disaster"
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order - Napoleon Bonaparte, Animations
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order - Napoleon Bonaparte, My Room Lines