Orion is a child born between the sea god Poseidon and Euryale (a different person from the goddess Euryale). He, who boasted he could bring down any beast, was one day deprived of both eyes due to some trouble related with women. Relying on the sound of a hammer he began rowing into the sea on a small boat, and had his eyesight restored with the influence of the goddess of dawn Eos, who he knew. …Note that this incident had already risen a dangerous flag with the goddess.
When his little sister Artemis fell in love with Orion, her big brother and Sun god Apollo, who had a sense of danger, incited Artemis to shoot down Orion, who was at the sea, saying “You’re an expert at bows, but can you shoot down that man called Candaon?”. It is said that Artemis magnificently shot through her beloved Orion, and hugged the dead body while mourning him. She thought about making Asclepius, who could even revive the dead, revive him, but Asclepius was killed by Zeus’ thunder before he could bring him back to life.
Helpless, Artemis sublimated Orion into stars. When it’s winter, the shining three stars (Tri-Star) can be seen. Those are said to be Orion’s belt.
“Isn’t the summoned me a bit too baby-faced? Don’t I look more cute than cool? I don’t? I’m perfectly fine? I see.”
He’s a hardcore playboy… but, most importantly he’s a very cheerful… pitiful… human full of drama that was loved by the moon goddess Artemis.
As a Grand Servant, Orion stands at the pinnacle of all Heroic Spirits. His Noble Phantasms are Artemis Hagnós and Orion Orkos, and under the circumstances of the Lostbelt, he shows use of a Noble Phantasm that normally would not exist, Ortygia Amore Mio. His weapons are a Bow, Club, and Knives.
- Independent Action (EX Rank): No information available.
- Blessings from Poseidon (B Rank): The child of Poseidon. A subspecies skill of Divinity. Besides being able to run on the sea, he can eternally move inside the sea. Moreover, he can freely call rain, and Orion mainly made a heavy use of the situation of “it’s like the incessantly falling rain bathes a usually cheerful man that is crying” to captivate women. (It’s a pattern that it didn’t work really well)-
- Curse of Scorpio (D Rank): One of Orion’s numerous causes of death. He dislikes scorpions so much that is said that the constellation Orion withdraws when the scorpion comes.
- Stout Arm of Brutality (EX Rank): The stout arms that strangled a lion. In front of that simple violence, even demonic beings and Phantasmal Beasts run in fear. Tearing off coins is his strong point, and he can crush even the chin of Cerberus. It can truly be said to be peerless strength.
- Pressure of the Moon Goddess (EX Rank): Affection from the Goddess Artemis, a lover(?) Great pressure is received from the name. Terribly strong pressure + buff that trains the body naturally. All statuses, including magic and good luck, are upgraded, and particularly physical strength is boosted by two ranks.
- Bowman of Three Stars (A+ Rank): Extolled as Greece’s first huntsman, and counting with Artemis’ blessing, his skill the best on earth. Having an anecdote of three stars (Tri-Star) as a constellation, he has acquired skill with the bow exceeding that of heroes born in different times... But. There are fatal pitfalls. In other words, the one loved by this star will be loved by a god (in particular a goddess). His conclusion may have been determined at this point, it may, it may…
Creation and ConceptionEdit
I-IV is the character designer for Archer.