Li Shuwen is considered one of the most famous instructors, having created his own branch.
It is a style that takes the shortest route to the opponent without showing any initial movement to damage the inside of the body instead of the outside. It is compatible with both spears and bare handed.
- Li Shuwen - Four different versions summoned as Servants
- Kirei Kotomine utilizes a form enhanced by magecraft to help slay Dead Apostles.
- Risei Kotomine practices the martial art as a form of meditation and not something to be used in combat against vampires.
- Rin Tohsaka
- Sougen Jinan
- Miyako Arima studies the style, and under the influence of Night of Wallachia, reaches the same level as Li Shuwen.
- Miyako Arima (Hana no Miyako)
- Master Panda
- Ami Kuzuki (Copies some techniques)
|Tsukihime • Tsukihime anime • Tsukihime PLUS-DISC • Kagetsu Tohya • Melty Blood • Melty Blood Re-ACT • Melty Blood Act Cadenza • Melty Blood Actress Again • Hana no Miyako|
|Advantage • Age of Gods • Ahnenerbe • Bajiquan • Church • Dead Apostle • Demons • Demon Hunter Organization • Familiar • Magecraft • Magical Girl • Marble Phantasm • Mystic Eyes of Death Perception • Reality Marble • Psychic • Tohno • True Ancestor • Vampire|