Beast III/L (ビーストⅢ／L, Bīsuto III/L?), Beast III/Lapse (ビーストⅢ／ラプス, Bīsuto III/Rapusu?), is a Beast-class Servant appearing in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order. She is the counterpart to Beast III/R.
Beast III/L is described as giving love to all, differing from Beast III/R taking love from all. Beast III/R declares that difference means they cannot associate as friends.
Tokugawa's World-Changing Labyrinth: Inner ChambersEdit
- Authority of the Beast (獣の権能?)
- A skill also called Anti-Humanity. Assassin Kama doesn’t possess this skill. …… Or alternatively, she hides it in her other face as Mara.
- Ten Thousand Forms of Avarice (万浴応体?)
- Since originally, Kama/Mara responded to the lust (carnal desires) of the many humans residing in this world, she was equipped with a high order of variety in form and abilities. By adding the infinite nature known as the Universe, that diversity turned into and sublimated as a form like a Noble Phantasm.
- It’s an Authority to get close to, coddle, and corrupt the lust (carnal desires) of the people living in the Universe. A theorem of “all-reacting-type selves” that can be freely customized and exist in a countless number like stardust.
- In other words, the Beast Kama/Mara exists infinitely as a universe called herself.
- Nega-Desire (ネガ・デザイア?)
- The ultimate and definitive infatuation skill that the Beast that embodies carnal desire has. No matter what being, those with desire will be literally corrupted to the limits of their love. If all the desires and passions existing in the Universe could be taken and granted with infinite love, that would be the same as dispelling the concept of desire from the Universe