The recruited Master candidates in 2015 had aptitude in performing Spiritron Dives, as well as the possession of Magic Circuits. They are a new batch of Magi with the unprecedented mix of scientific and magical aptitude alignments.
In 2015, Olga Marie Animusphere announced Chaldea's first mission is to perform a Rayshift experiment, a time traveling method. There are eight members whose potential has them labeled as members of the A-Team (Ａチーム, A-chīmu?). A-Team would be sent to fix the Singularity in Fuyuki Japan in 2004, "Spatial Singularity F". While B-Team (Ｂチーム, B-chīmu?) will be monitoring the condition of A-Team and await for the second experiment.
Once Chaldea has the Human Order restored in 2016. Chaldea was able to contact outside personnel to provide medical support for the forty-seven Master-candidates. Once they were unfrozen and medically treated, they left Chaldea and returned home.
In 26th December 2017, the remaining seven Masters would make A-Team as new Masters of Chaldea.
- Ritsuka Fujimaru (Active Master Candidate)
- Mash Kyrielight (Original A-team Leader and Master Candidate)
- Olga Marie Animusphere (Failed Master Candidate)
New A-Team members
- Kirschtaria Wodime (Leader)
- Ophelia Phamrsolone
- Kadoc Zemlupus
- Scandinavia Peperoncino
- Hinako Akuta
- Beryl Gut
- Daybit Sem Void
In the anime adaptation Fate/Grand Order -First Order- that follows the male version of Ritsuka Fujimaru, the female version of Ritsuka is shown to be among the candidates. It is unknown if there is any significance behind her being there other than a cameo.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Fate/Grand Order - Fuyuki: The Contaminated City in Flame - Act 03
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Fate/Grand Order - Prologue
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order - Fuyuki: The Contaminated City in Flame - Act 02
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order - Salomon: The Grand Time Temple: Act 15 - Return
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Fate/Grand Order - Second Prologue - Act 02: 26th December 2017