Crypter (クリプター, Kuriputā?) is the designation given by Marisbury Animusphere to the Masters of Chaldea Security Organization's Team A meant to save the world by Rayshifting into Singularities. After their deaths at the hands of Lev Lainur Flauros, they were resurrected by the Alien God and set out to enact the Human Order Revision and supplant Proper Human History with that of the Lostbelts.
In 2015 Team A was originally meant to be sent to fix Singularity F on Chaldea's first mission to experiment with Rayshifting. Mash Kyrielight was also part of Team A, and her job was to accompany them on Rayshifts so they could use her shield to summon Servants. However, due to Lev Lainur's betrayal, the members of Team A except Mash were critically injured, along with the other forty Master Candidates, and placed in cryogenic sleep in their coffins.
However, on December 27, 2017, an unknown entity unfroze and awakened Team A from their coffins and sent out a fake signal to trick Chaldea into believing they were still in cryogenic sleep. After Chaldea is weakened and betrayed by Koyanskaya and Kirei Kotomine, the escaping survivors hear a broadcast on a Chaldea frequency from Kirschtaria Wodime, a member of Team A. Declaring a rebellion against the Proper Human History, he deemed humanity's growth to be incorrect and stated that the World will be filled with mysteries beyond the reach of Man and regress into the Age of Gods. He further declared that gods would descend from distant skies for this purpose and through seven seeds, leaders would be selected, with only the most outstanding of them chosen to remake the planet, a process those from the Proper Human History would not be permitted to participate in or observe; they would be frozen and brought to an end as of 2017. Calling himself the representative of the seven Crypters, Wodime concluded the broadcast by telling the survivors of Chaldea that they would be the ones to succeed the history of the planet.
In a hypothetical scenario where each Crypter was the last surviving Master instead of Ritsuka Fujimaru, only Kirschtaria Wodime and Daybit Sem Void have the ability to succeed. Daybit would be unable to handle anything after the defeat of Goetia, while Kirschtaria would "clear half of the threat from 2018 but cannot win since he's a Crypter;" it was said that the others were sure to fail right away for various reasons. Kadoc Zemlupus seems to have the characteristics to have a chance to restore the Human Order, but the task is too much for him. He could maybe make it if he were to have the support of Anastasia, but he is incapable of meeting this iteration of her without the existance of the Lostbelts.
For the sake of the completion of the Grand Order, Team A were also given special Command Spells called the Sirius Light, a kind of power able to "overturn the world" according to Marisbury itself. In the Cosmos in the Lostbelt arc it was noted to grant them a degree of Special Power/Authority over their respective Lostbelts. As seen where Kadoc had attempted to use his to overwrite his Russian Losbelt after being defeated by Chaldea, Ophelia had successfully used her own in order to rewrite the Norse Lostbelt and prevent Surtr from overwriting the World's History and Texture with that of the Lostbelt as a sea of flames and Kirschtaria used his own in order to forcibly repel the Alien God after it had successfully manifested itself in the Atlantic Lostbelt using the Fantasy Tree Atlas.
Eventually the "Crypters" as a unified group is now defunct due to Kirschtaria and Ophelia's deaths, Hinako dying and now becoming a Servant under Chaldea once again, Kadoc being comatose due to Douman and Beryl's betrayal leaving him and his English Lostbelt to becoming an enemy towards the remaining two Crypters and the Alien God. Currently the two remaining members, Scandinavia Peperoncino and Daybit Sem Void are now working on their own agenda's rather than the Alien God's, with Scandinavia currently hunting down Beryl to his English Lostbelt to avenge Kirschtaria and Daybit remaining within his South American Lostbelt.
The Crypters each summon at least one Servant through a special summoning ritual. This ritual is designed to summon a Servant from the world of the Crypter's associated Lostbelt, but Servants from Proper Human History can be summoned. The ritual possesses the capacity to alter a Proper Human History Servant somewhat to reflect the Lostbelt, affecting their memories and their characteristics.
|Kirschtaria Wodime||Lancer (Caenis)||Clock Tower Department of Astromancy||Lost Belt No. 5
The Day To Bring Down Gods
|Ophelia Phamrsolone||Saber (Sigurd/Surtr)||Clock Tower Department of Spiritual Evocation||Lost Belt No. 2
The Good Fellow of Everlasting Flame
|Kadoc Zemlupus||Caster (Anastasia)||N/A||Lost Belt No. 1
The Grand Duchess of the Beast Nation
|Scandinavia Peperoncino||Archer (Ashwatthama)||Freelancer||Lost Belt No. 4
The Final Dark God
|Hinako Akuta||Rider (None)
(Prince of Lanling)
|Clock Tower Department of Botany
Chaldea Security Organization (technician)
|Lost Belt No. 3
The Crimson Beauty under the Moon
(Morgan le Fay)
|Clock Tower Department of Botany||Lost Belt No. 6
The Moment The Star Is Born
|Daybit Sem Void||Berserker (Unknown)
Contracted with unknown Grand Servant
|Clock Tower Department of Lore||Lost Belt No. 7
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Yuga Kshetra: Saṃsāra of Genesis and Terminus - Section 7: Return to Paradise / The Severed Form of Evil
- Fate/Grand Order - Prologue
- Fate/Grand Order - Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia - Episode 0: "Initium Iter"
- Fate/Grand Order - Fuyuki: The Contaminated City in Flame - Section 2: To the Spirit Meridian
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Second Prologue - Section 3: 31st December 2017
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Second Prologue - Section 8: To the Untrodden Journey of Mankind
- Famistsu 10/05/19 - Question: "For the last one, is it okay for me to ask my personal question? Say for example, if the protagonist didn't survive in the prologue, and someone from A-Team survived, what will happen to humanity? Is there anyone in A-Team who can successfully restore the Human Order?"
Nasu: "There are two... I believe, it's either Kirschtaria Wodime or Daybit Sem Void. But in case of Daybit, he will get stuck after restoring humanity and won't be able to face off against the danger in year 2018."
Kirschtaria will be able to hold on?
Nasu: If its Kirschtaria he'll just make it? No, he'll be able to clear half of the threat from 2018 but he can't win since he's a Crypter. But, if we're just talking about restoring the Human Order, Kadoc might have a chance. No, nope. It's too much for Kadoc.
Kadoc feels like he has a factor that'll let him become a protagonist. What do you think?
Nasu: His plot armor (最後の運命力) is just a tad insufficient. If Anatasia works hard then maybe, but without Lostbelts he won't meet "that Anatasia." There are various reasons why the other faces would quickly fail.
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Olympus: Interstellar Mountain City - Section 1: Interstellar City on a Mountain Range: Olympus
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Anastasia: Permafrost Empire - Section 22: The Grand Duchess of the Beast Nation
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Olympus: Interstellar Mountain City - Section 24: Advent
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Götterdämmerung: Eternal Ice-Flame Century - Section 13: Bringing Twilight Here Once Again (Beginning)
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Olympus: Interstellar Mountainous City, Olympus - The Day to Bring Down Gods, Section 23: The Day to Bring Down Gods Edit reference
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Anastasia: Permafrost Empire - Section 7: Lamenting at Night, Crying at Dawn
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Second Prologue - Section 2: 26th December 2017
Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt website - Characters: Beryl Gut
Crypter Beryl Gut:
Beryl is a mage who was recruited as a combatant.
He is usually talkative and sociable, and flatters himself that he has a human-loving and extremely sociable personality.
He is a mage from the Department of Botany, Yumina. Although not renowned, he comes from an ancient family line.
Voiced by Ishiya Haruki