Gods were beings formed by the thoughts of humans and born into the world without being influenced by the will of the people. They grow stronger the more people worship them, but have been reduced to normal Divine Spirits since the end of the Age of Gods. There also exist cases like gods becoming infamous as icons of terror, distorting their appearances through the human thoughts and ideals that formed them.
Gods are split into two categories, those things that were already there that became gods after becoming objects of worship and those that were reborn as gods. Those that were already there include heavenly bodies like the sun and moon, natural phenomena like storms, earthquakes, thunder, and wind, or others like the "power of the planet that stabilized the surface of the earth." Those that were reborn as gods were close to human originally, but deviated from humanity through various factors to become objects of worship. Beings like heroes and messiahs that are "systems necessary to thrive" fall under that category.
The gods of ancient Mesopotamia, the gods of antiquity, were part of the first category, natural phenomena possessing intentions and personalities. Ea was one such god that performed the act of building the planet, and many others began to build nations after the primordial earth was stabilized in myth. They reigned as the laws of heaven, controlling humans through methods like the birth of Gilgamesh, though that worked against them to end their age. The second category, the gods of modernity, came to the forefront after their passing.
The gods of Mesopotamia found themselves lacking viability towards the end of their age and the start of the human age. Living things normally have the instinct to adapt their surroundings to something better suited for the habitat, but gods merely "existed" no matter their power. The viability of humanity was exceptional at the time, as though it was slight counting singular humans, their force in sheer numbers was high. They did not have any transcendent beings commanding the vast majority, but they had a higher level of intelligence than all other living beings that was distributed across all of them. This differed from the gods, no matter how powerful, whose acquired personalities were not much different from humans in their inventiveness and cognizance.
Though the gods were omniscient, each could only come to one conclusion and acquire one personality, differing from the threat of the vast number of humans with their large amount of cognizance, their capacity for change. Their desires were boundless, relentless, and unrestrained, causing the world to evolve in accordance. The gods feared that the rules of the planet would change as they continued to breed, bringing about a time where it was no longer necessary for natural phenomena to have wills. They brought about Gilgamesh for that reason, believing that a sovereign belonging to the human side and championing their cause would allow them to keep humanity in check.
He was to be a keystone hammered into the earth by the heavens to delay the complete fracturing between themselves and humanity, but he rejected their ways and brought an end to their age.
The Twelve Olympians originally ruled over Atlantis over 14,000 years before modern day. In 12,000 BC, Sefar arrived on earth, the Olympians being destroyed at that time. Their remnants eventually drifted to Greece, forming Grecian mythology. Within the alternate history of the Atlantic Lostbelt, they avoided that destruction and survived to modern day. The existence of Sefar is a trauma for the Olympians and the Roman Gods.
Gods have Authority (権能, Kennō?) over the world, allowing for world construction, event shifting, time-flow manipulation, kingdom-building, and other such powers of that level. Authorities are special abilities that fall into a different category than Codecasts, Skills, and Noble Phantasms. While normal skills "accomplish a certain task by following a corresponding principle”, Authority works “simply by making things happen because one has that right.” Authority is also limited to certain domains for a god. Though such powers existed six thousand years ago, in the Age of Gods before the modern era, the advent of the AD calendar relieved the gods of their duty of the advance of human civilization and retired them to the past. High-level gods like Amaterasu are powerful enough that even the time axis has almost no bearing on them. Some such as the gods of Olympus age over time, having to eat golden apples to keep from aging, while others like Stheno and Euryale are born as immortal idols. Due to being a high class form of Nature Spirit, they should be capable of Marble Phantasm.
Gods were able to mate with humans, bringing about demi-gods of various strengths like Heracles and Cú Chulainn. Demi-gods and those who lose their divinity like Medusa and Chiron are applicable to be summoned as servants. Gods that have died before reduction into Divine Spirits could presumably be recorded into the Throne of Heroes. It is also possible for demi-gods to ascend to full godhood like Heracles, who can be summoned from the Throne of Heroes with his complete Divinity. Heroic Spirits like Alexander the Great can obtain some Divinity through the addition of their legends to their power, even if they may not actually be true. While Divine Spirit servants have the ability to use the Authority of the past, utilizing it in the modern age requires a penalty of self-ruin. However in Fate/Grand Order, Ishtar appears as a pseudo-Servant condition in which a human that has a wavelength close to her own was made into a vessel. In Fate/EXTRA CCC the one who swallowed up the Moon Cell has reached a level of power that is Authority-class.
Bodhisattva are gods of cosmic proportions, easily capable of governing the solar system and are not owned by Gaia. Saver is one such being, and he is around the level of beings like Kiara Sessyoin and True Daemons, capable of affecting the entirety of a planet. Boddhisattva are people who devote themselves to bring salvation to sattva and also those who have attained moksha. The vastness of the world view of Buddhism is much greater than other religions, encompassing the universe as the kingdom of the Buddha. It uses numerical concepts like Nayuta(10^60) and Muryoutaisuu (10^68) to display their magnitude, and the size of the universe is the great trichiliocosm, composed of one thousand medium trichiliocosm, which are composed of one thousand galaxies, small trichiliocosm each made up of three thousand worlds. It is on the scale of galaxies, galaxy clusters, and superclusters known in the modern era, interpreted over two thousand years ago.
Earth Mother GoddessEdit
Earth Mother Goddess (大地母神?) are goddesses that possess the power of creation which originated from a forgotten goddess from approximately 8000 years ago (the goddess of Catalhoyuk). The goddess was the equivalent of the mother of the earth mother goddesses that created the land, or in other words the “Root” that created all creation. Her powers eventually branched out to other goddesses such as Tiamat, Cybele, Ishtar/Inanna, Anat, Astarte, Gaia (not the same as the planet), Hera, Artemis, Aphrodite, Demeter, and Athena. The earth mother goddesses were often imaged with mural crowns because many of the goddesses were also the guardian deities of cities.
The earth mother is a protector guardian deity revered by the people, and she is the sacrifice that feeds them with the crops born from her body and the beasts of the fields and the forests. Her true nature is the cycle of life and death, the circle of the food chain where she feeds man with her blood and flesh, kills man over time and absorbs him as nutrition, and once again feeds man with her replenished blood and flesh. She represents the system of life itself, so those born of the earth cannot deny her authority. Only when they have fulfilled the wish of the Çatalhöyük, leaving the planet for space and ending the infantile stage of intelligent lifeforms, will they no longer be bound to it.
This authority over the power of bringing death and giving life, symbolized by holes opening in the earth and the sky, caves and the moon, the whirlpools and typhoons of the sea, the craters of volcanoes, and such, first births evils that bring forth all manners of death. Once the evils are finished spreading death, they leave the promise of good harvest and fertility. The goddesses that followed inherited this authority, and many were imaged with mural crowns because many were also the guardian deities of cities. Most used the authority to give birth to countless monsters and giants and posed a threat to the gods and man, or give birth to heroes and became protectors of man. Tiamat and Gaia are examples of those who became threats, and Hera is an example of a mother of heroes. BB used Earth Mother data and Kingprotea came to existence as a High-Servant.
Gods that are prominent within the Nasuverse, whether they have been referenced or directly appeared.
Japanese Ainu/Buddhist/Shinto MythologyEdit
- Bishamonten, a God of War and who Nagao Kagetora claims to be an incarnation of.
- Gozu Tennou, incarnation or identity of Indra and father of Minamoto no Raikou.
- Hachiman, a God of Archery.
- Izanami, the Shinto Goddess of Creation and Death. She is the mother of Amaterasu and many other Japanese Deities. In Fate/Requiem, she is a Servant and the mother of Erice Utsumi.
- Izanagi, the Shinto God of Creation and Life. He is father of Amaterasu and many other Japanese Deities.
- Kuzuryū, a Japanese Dragon God and possibly the father of Shuten-douji.
- Raijin, a God of Lightning, Thunder, and Storms, and the father of Sakata Kintoki.
- Sitonai, a Kamuy, a god from Ainu Mythology. Her Skill Kamuy Yukar is the divine hymn of he who claimed himself a Kamuy. As an Alter Ego, uttering the Kamuy Yukar allows Sitonai to borrow the power of various Kamuys in Ainu lore. It is possible for her to even use the power of the Pase Kamuys (the superior Kamuys) related to mountains, villages, and the sea.
- Yamata no Orochi, a Japanese Dragon God and possibly the father of Shuten-douji.
- Jaguar Man
- Quetzalcoatl, one of the highest deities in Aztec mythology.
- Tezcatlipoca, he was the god who slew Quetzalcoatl.
- Leviathan, a Divine Spirit and an Unclassified Phantasmal Species from the Old Testament. Also known as Lotan from Ugaritic myths. Moses' staff shares the same origin with the cruciform snake staff linked to Lotan. It is said that Tarasque is the offspring of Leviathan. One of Meltlilith's goddess components.
French Folklores and MythologyEdit
- Melusine, a female spirit of fresh water in a sacred spring or river. One of Violet's goddess components.
They are briefly seen in Pandora's flashback as her creator and then bestow the Pandora's box to her. They appear as robotic beings with a pair of glowing round orbs for eyes. It is eventually revealed that the Titans and the 12 Olympians are machine gods that split off from the original Chaos.
- Chiron is a former God who gave up his divinity to spare himself the agony of pain from being poisoned and died. He was recorded into the Throne of Heroes as Heroic Spirit due to this, and he wishes to restore his divinity.
- Chaos, the Primordial God of Emptiness from which the Titans and Greek Gods originated from.
- Deimos, the Greek God of Terror and son of Ares and Aphrodite.
- Demeter, the Greek Goddess of Agriculture and Harvest and mother of Persephone.
- Eris, the Greek Goddess of Chaos and Discord.
- Euryale, Stheno, and Medusa, the Gorgon sisters who were born from the wishes of mankind for ideal goddesses. Medusa was originally an earth goddess before losing her divinity and becoming the Gorgon, an existence that might already be called the Queen of Magical Beasts. Medusa is one of Violet's goddess components.
- Hades, the Greek God of the Underworld. He possesses the Cloth of Concealment.
- Hecate, the Greek Goddess of Magic, who taught Circe and Medea Magecraft.
- Hephaestus, the Greek God of Fire and Blacksmith of Olympus. He is the creator of Akhilleus Kosmos. He is also the husband of Aphrodite.
- Hera, Queen of the Gods and Goddess of Marriage.
- Heracles, demi-god turned full Divine Spirit and the Greek God of Strength.
- Hermes, the Greek God of Trickery and the Messenger of the Gods, is said to be the one who gave Perseus his five Noble Phantasms. He is also said to be the ancestor of Odysseus.
- Hestia, the Greek Goddess of the Hearth, Home, Domesticity, Family, the State, and Fire.
- Nemesis, Greek Goddess of Retribution.
- Perse, an Oceanid Nymph and daughter of Tethys.
- Persephone, the Greek Goddess of Springtime and Vegetation.
- Poseidon, the Greek God of the Seas and Earthquakes. He is the father of Orion and Triton. He is also possibly the father of Chrysaor.
- Romulus-Quirinus, the deified form of Romulus post-mortem as Quirinus.
- Prometheus, the Titan who gave Fire to mankind.
- Tethys, one of the original Titans and wife of Oceanus.
- Thanatos, the Greek God of Death.
- Thetis, a sea nymph, the mother of Achilles.
- Astraeus, the Greek Titan God of the Dusk. He is the husband of Eos and the father of Astraea.
- Eos, the Greek Titaness Goddess of the Dawn. She is the wife of Astraeus and the mother of Astraea. She is also the sister of Helios.
- Dike, the Greek Goddess of Justice. She is the daughter of Zeus and Themis. She is closely associated Astraea.
- Helios, the Greek Titan God and Personification of the Sun. He is the father of King Aeëtes, Circe, and Pasiphaë. He is also the grandfather of Medea and Apsyrtus through his son King Aeëtes, as well as Ariadne and Asterios through his daughter Pasiphaë. He is also the brother of Eos.
- Zeus, the King of the Gods and God of the Sky and Lightning, is the father of Heracles, and although there is no proof, Alexander the Great was also called his son in some stories and gained Divinity as a Heroic Spirit. The Divine Bulls that pull Gordius Wheel, which were an offering to him stolen by Alexander, are called the "Children of Zeus" and generate lightning that is said to be a manifestation of Zeus.
- Caeneus or Caenis who inherited Poseidon's authority to become a divine spirit, died in her legend.
- The Dioscuri, originally ancient Divine Spirits who embodied the Gemini Constellation.
- Diana, the counterpart of Artemis of the Olympian Gods. She fell in love with the Roman Emperor Caligula and caused him to fall into madness.
- Mars, the counterpart of Ares of the Olympian Gods. Mars is the father of Romulus.
- Venus, the Roman Counterpart to Aphrodite and ancestor of Gaius Julius Caesar.
- Sol, the Roman Counterpart of Helios.
Hinduism and Indian BuddhismEdit
- Indra, the Hindu Thunder God and father of Arjuna. He wields Vajra. He gave the Vasavi Shakti to Karna as recompense for taking his armor.
- Surya, the Hindu Sun God and father of Karna.
- Vishnu, is a Hindu God. His avatars (incarnations) most notably include Krishna and Rama.
- Parvati, the Hindu Goddess of Love. One of Passionlip's goddess components.
- Durga, the Hindu Goddess of War and Victory. One of Parvati's facets and Passionlip's goddess components.
- Kali, the Hindu Goddess of War and Destruction. One of Parvati's facets.
- Lakshmi, the Hindu Goddess of Wealth. Sita is one of her reincarnations.
- Saraswati, the Hindu Goddess of Wisdom. One of Meltlilith's goddess components.
- Kama, the Hindu God of Love. His counterpart is Mara.
- Shiva, the Hindu God of Time and Destruction. He is the husband of Parvati and the father of Ganesha. He gave Arjuna one of his weapons. One of his avatars is Ashwatthama.
- Ganesha, the Hindu God of Beginnings, Success and Wisdom. The son of Shiva and Parvati.
- Alakshmi, the Hindu Goddess of Misfortune. She possesses Lakshmibai.
- Agni, the Hindu God of Fire. He gave Arjuna his bow.
- Apsara, an Indian Goddess of the Clouds and Waters. One of Violet's goddess components.
- Airavata, an Earth Mother. One of Kingprotea's goddess components.
- Buddha, a man who ascended to the level of a Bodhisattva after death, existing beyond Gaia's control.
- Nalakūbara, a lower tier deity of Hindu mythology as well as the guardian god of Buddhism, he was eventually conveyed to China and became accepted into Taoism as the God of Young Boys: Prince Nezha.
- Arjuna Alter, an amalgamation of nearly the entire Hindu Pantheon in the Hindu Lostbelt.
- Dagda, the All Father. God of Druidry, Strength, Wisdom, and Agriculture.
- Aengus, the Irish God of Love and foster parent of Diarmuid Ua Duibhne.
- Aillen, a fallen Celtic God. He manipulated Flames and Sleep. He was slain by Fionn mac Cumhaill.
- Balor, the ancient Celtic God of Blight and Scorching Sun and the Grandfather of Lugh as well as Great-Grandfather of Cú Chulainn. He is the progenitor of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception and Mystic Eyes of Clairvoyance. He could actualize the death of the target by just glaring at them.
- Flidais is the Goddess of the forest and wife of Fergus mac Róich.
- Lugh, the Irish God of the Sun. He is the father of Cú Chulainn.
- Manannán, the Irish God of the Sea and the Underworld and foster parent of Diarmuid Ua Duibhne. He also owned many Noble Phantasms including Moralltach and Fragarach which he donated to others.
- Nuada, the Celtic War God and ancestor of Fionn mac Cumhaill.
- Morrigan, Celtic Goddess of War and Fate. Tried to seduce Cu Chulainn, only to be denied.
- Dian Cecht, God of Healing and Smithing.
- Anu, the King of the Gods. He is the father of many Gods including Ishtar. He is also the father of Enkidu.
- Aruru, also known as Damkina, Goddess of Creation and mother of Enkidu.
- Dumuzid, God of Shepards. He is also a consort of the goddess Ishtar.
- Ereshkigal, the Queen of the Underworld. She is the older sister of Ishtar.
- Ishtar, the Goddess of Fertility, Love, War, Sex and Power. She is one of the goddesses who branches off the original Earth Mother.
- Enki, also known as Ea, is the God of Creation, as well as the Great God of Earth and Water, he is believed to be the quasi-deification of the power of the planet which turned, smashed, and stabilized the surface of the earth when it was still covered in gas and seas of magma, during the primordial stage of the earth. He is also tasked with managing the Abyss, the primordial sea of nothingness. The Sword of Rupture, Ea is named after him in his Akkadian and Babylonian name, while the Sword of the End, Enki is named after his older name.
- Nergal, the God of the Sun and War, he once borrowed Ea's Authority over disease to invade the Underworld after he provoked Ereshkigal but he was defeated and surrendered half his Authority to her and was forced to spend half the year in the underworld to repent.
- Ninsun, the mother of Gilgamesh and "Lady of the Wild Cows". Indirectly mentioned in episode 8 of Carnival Phantasm.
- Tiamat, an Earth Mother and Goddess of Sea Salt. She is a Goddess that predates humanity, being older than all other Divine Spirits excluding two certain gods. She is also known as the Goddess of Beginnings, Nammu. She is also the mother of 11 Magical Beasts from Mesopotamian Mythology/Sumerian Mythology, which include Ugallu, Uridimmu, Bašmu, and Ušumgallu. One of Kingprotea's goddess components.
- Abzu, the Primordial God of Freshwater and the husband of Tiamat.
- Marduk, the God of Storms who led the Gods of Mesopotamia against Tiamat and her children. In the myths he is said to have slain Tiamat with his axe and bow and turned her corpse into the land. Gilgamesh has a weapon named after him.
- Enurta, the God of Agriculture, Hunting, and War.
- Kishar, Goddess of the Earth.
- Utu, God of the Sun, Justice, Morality, and Truth. He is a son of Anu, twin brother of Ishtar and younger brother of Ereshkigal, and the father of Hubaba.
- Odin, the All Father. God of Wisdom, Knowledge, and Magic. Father of Brynhildr and Thor; also the forefather of Sigurd.
- Brynhildr, the eldest of the Valkyries. In life, she was stripped of most of her divinity, died, and become a Heroic Spirit. One of Passionlip's goddess components.
- Freyja, the Norse Goddess of Love, summoned into the body of Sitonai.
- Thor, the Norse Thunder God and protector of Midgard. He wields Mjölnir.
- Magni, One of the two Sons of the Thunder God Thor to survive Ragnarok and inherit his Hammer Mjölnir. Magni being the Half-God/Half-Giant son of the Thunder God and the Giantess Járnsaxa.
- Skadi, the Goddess and Jotunn of Ice and bride of the Gods. In the Norse Lostbelt Odin merged Skadi with Scathach in the final moments of Ragnarok and she eventually became the Lostbelt King.
- Loki, God of Trickery and Mischief. Father of Fenrir and Jörmungandr.
- Avenger (Angra Mainyu), the Persian god of darkness. The Avenger-Class Servant was summoned under the true name of Angra Mainyu, but he is no more than an ordinary villager; A human that was freed from the confines of Order by having his name expelled from the Avenger.
- Avenger, mentioned by Arash before using Stella.
- Perkunas, God of the Sky, Thunder, and Lightning.
- Anat, Goddess of War.
- Anubis, God of the Underworld and Embalment/Mummification.
- Ra, God of the Sun and father of Ozymandias.
- Hathor, Goddess of the Sky and Love.
- Set, God of Chaos.
- Horus, God of the Sky and father of Nitocris.
- Osiris, God of the Dead and Afterlife.
- Seated Woman of Çatalhöyük, the original Earth Mother Goddess who all other Earth Mothers branch off from (including Ishtar, Artemis, and Tiamat) and the goddess of Çatalhöyük. BB utilizes the Seated Woman's data that she absorbed while she was on the Far Side of the Moon.
- Astarte, also known as Ashtoret and Astoreth, Goddess of Fertility, Sex, Love, War, Harvest, the Moon, and the Planet Venus, as well as an Earth Mother from Egyptian, Ancient Mesopotamia, Ugarit, Phoenician, Levantine, West Semitic, and Canaanite mythologies. She is the "Old Goddess of Fertility and War", with many goddesses similiar to Ishtar....Ishtar, Astarte, Anat...inheriting her original core. It is believed that Astarte was the goddess that Ishtar and Ereshkigal were originally when they were one. She’s also mentioned in the Old Testament, being called the "Queen of Heaven". The Great Duke of Hell Astaroth is the demonization of Astarte, with the Demon God Pillar Astaroth being named it. Ashtoret Origin is the Servant Universe counterpart of her.
- Goddess Rhongomyniad, Artoria Pendragon from an alternate history that held on to Rhongomyniad and became a Divine Spirit due to Bedivere failing to return Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake.
- Titania (Titan), an Earth Mother. One of Kingprotea's goddess components.
- Nzambi, the High Goddess of the Vili people of the Congo, once a great empress and the mother of all life.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
 Fate/EXTRA CCC - Gilgamesh Secret Garden
Name: Gilgamesh (I am the absolute first king. The king of heroes among heroes. As such, that is what you should call me.)
Height: (If I must say, then) 182 cm (What? More normal than you expected? Fool! Are you telling me to become a meat puppet!?)
Weight: (Again, if I must say, then) 68 kg (approximately. Just so you know, there is no excess flesh. Again, since I was born, there has been no time when this body gained excess weight. It has been of use, mongrel.)
3 Sizes: B94/W73/H93 (A golden body is befitting the golden king. It is far too beautiful for your eyes, but if you desire me to cast off, bring forth a command seal.)
Home: (Let's see. If I were to answer as a human, then it would be my capital,) Uruk
Birthday: Unknown (The beginning or end of the land, choose whichever you prefer.)
Weak Point: Do not ask of what you already know. (It is obvious that my weakness is that I have no faults.)
Fetishism: (Let's see..) That their molding be beautiful is natural, there is no need to speak of it. (That which appeals to my heart is the sound of a heart breaking, and when beautiful objects are washed away, that even more beautiful drop of liquid. When you lick it, it is sweet.)
What do you seek from your partner?
............ (That answer is one you should search for yourself.)
Favorite underwear color?
(You, are you now an incorrigible fool?) What is there besides gold!!!
How do you spend your free time?
Pleasure trips. (No matter what kind of age it is, I cannot cease wandering around the land. Well, I did sleep until I returned to level one though.)
Lynchpin of Heaven
That which exemplifies Gilgamesh's way of life. That which expresses how the gods of ancient times lived and his birthplace.
In history, the gods of the universe are split into two categories. When things that were already there become gods, and when things are reborn as gods.
Things that were already there are when things such as heavenly bodies, like the sun and moon, or natural phenomena, like storms or earthquakes, become the objects of worship.
Things that are reborn as gods is when they were human in the beginning, but due to various factors, they deviated from being human and became the objects of worship. Heroes and messiahs and systems necessary to thrive fall under this category.
The gods of Mesopotamia are of the former category. Natural phenomena possess intentions and personalities and reigned as the laws of heaven. That which those gods sent out in order to remonstrate the people of the earth was Gilgamesh.
The lynchpin of heaven. The king who was brought forth by the hands of the gods in order to secure the the surface which was leaving the age of the gods.
However, he did not fulfill that role. Considering his own desires first, controlling his kingdom as a person, he rejected how the gods lived as something from a past age.
"I will obey the gods. And respect them. However, be destroyed. On the occasion that you brought me forth, you lost your positions by your own actions."
Thus, ancient Uruk began, and the king who parted ways from the gods was born. The King of Heroes, Gilgamesh. The king that was desired as a lynchpin, in truth, became the tip of the spear that put an end to the old age.
Chains of Heaven
That which exemplifies Gilgamesh's childhood. It expresses his battle with the friend that was his equal and their adventures.
The one and only tale of a merit that will not change for all eternity in the world.
Poison of Death
That which exemplifies Gilgamesh's youth. It expresses his pursuit of perpetual youth and eternal life and its circumstances.
Thus, that childhood time of his came to an end. The tyrant with neither blood nor tears.
The hero who enjoyed himself, mastering every treasure, every pleasure.
The king with the conviction to treat good and evil equally. As the absolute basis is "himself," there is no need for other ideologies and ways of life. Though on the point of vaingloriousness, he is the same as the Macedonian King of Conquerors, but the largest difference between the King of Heroes and the King of Conquerors is the point of "not needing retainers."
This hero, from the beginning to the end dictated only "himself." His loves are treasures, tools; people were only things that would disappear.
...Even if he recognizes how much it deserves to be loved.
Considering the theme of "CCC," it's impossible to avoid questions regarding women. This is a digression, but Gilgamesh's preferred type is "a noble maiden (virgin)". (It seems that "a flower that blooms in the plain" was his type during his childhood.) It seems he hates women who, while relying on men, have using men as their interior face.
- ↑ Gilgamesh Secret Garden conversations: 1, 2, 3, and 4
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Ancient Titans' Ocean Atlantis: The Day God Is Shot Down, Chapter 10
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order - Salomon: The Grand Time Temple - Act 03: The Intel Flauros
- ↑ 5.0 5.1
 Fate/EXTRA material - Encyclopedia: Authority [Miracle], p.179 [T]
Kennou. Authorities are special abilities that fall into a different category than Codecasts, Skills, and Noble Phantasms.
An Authority is a power that is on the level of creating a world, and includes things like altering events, time-flow manipulation, and kingdom building.
Authorities existed in the age known as the Age of Gods, which was about 6000 years ago, but after entering the Common Era human civilization advanced to the point where Authorities were no longer needed, and so Authorities became a relic of the past.
Normal skills achieve a certain result based on some logical process or principle, but Authorities realize a result simply because the user has the right to do so.
A God Spirit Class Servant should naturally possess Authorities, but to use them in the modern age requires a corresponding compensation to be paid (involving strain/damage inflicted on the user).
In CCC the one who swallowed up Moon Cell has reached a level of power that is Authority class.
Fate/EXTRA CCC encyclopedia - Golden White Face
Golden Fur, White Face. The nine-tailed divine spirit we get a glimpse of in Casko's third SG. Deification of the sun. Amaterasu gone delinquent.
When Casko goes to nine-tails mode this is what she will......not be.
All this is is the distantly ancient but still existing original source of Casko.
When you're a divine spirit of this class, the time axis has almost no bearing on you.
Normally someone entering the mausoleum would be burnt to a cinder, but our Xavier, meeting our expectations like always, not only is not incinerated, but demonstrates his usual reckless bravery (stupid menu choices).
She would have been in a naked nine-tails spin on the naked apron, but the ethical barrier couldn't be breached so we made sure she wore formalwear.
Oh and if a person who doesn't dream go in, all he'll see in the mausoleum is a huge sun.
- ↑ Fate/hollow ataraxia - Gorgon's Cellar
 Fate/EXTRA material - Encyclopedia: All the World's Desire [Noble Phantasm], p.158-159 [T]
All the World's Desire [Noble Phantasm]
This is the anti-planetary Noble Phantasm Kiara gains after her reincarnation.
Angra Mainyu is the most self-serving heinous Noble Phantasm of them all where Kiara uses the world to masturbate.
Kiara offers her body in a sexual manner to all living things on Earth, including humans, animals, and plants. By completely accepting all people as is she gains the greatest possible mastery over their senses and carnality.
This Noble Phantasm is derided for being demonic and it’s similar to the living sacrifices used for certain artificial magic ceremonies used the past in order to prove the evil of humans.
It is a vortex of pleasure that melts all sentient beings, and digests their “life” in an instant. While in reality it all happens in an instant, but it feels like an eternity of pleasure.
Regardless of how different the structure of a beings intelligence may be, this vortex affects all without exception. It is not a Noble Phantasm that is limited to affect only those on Earth.
The damage increases if certain conditions are met.
If the target is of the opposite sex, the damage increases.
The more intelligent a being is, the more damage it does.
As far as the setting and lore are concerned, the Servant who would be hit with the least damage would be Archer, and Gilgamesh would be damaged the most.
The reason why this attack’s power, visuals, and scale are so huge is because reincarnated Kiara is a being similar to Saver.
People who devote their life to bringing salvation to Sattvas (living things) are referred to as Bodhisattvas. People who have attained moksha (libertation/release) and become Buddhas are also Bodhisattvas. A Bodhisattva is a god of universe scale and power, and can easily manage things on the scale of the Solar System.
Buddhism has a sense of scale of the universe that stands out from that of other religions. There are concepts like Nayuta (1060) and “The Infinitely Vast Number” (1068) which were created to represent the scale and size of a Buddha.
The entire universe is the domain of a Buddha. In Buddhism the universe in considered to be made up of three billion solar systems (a great trichiliocosm). A galaxy comprises of 3000 solar systems (a small trichiliocosm), and 1000 small trichiliocosms make up a trichiliocosm.
This actually aligns with the real scale of galaxies, galaxy clusters, and super clusters.
India had this stuff figured out over 2000 years ago? Holy crap!
In the initial design phase of the game I submitted some paperwork describing this Noble Phantasm. I thought there would be no way that this gets by CERO untouched, but surprisingly enough it did.
I still have no idea how this was able to make it past them.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1
 Fate/EXTRA CCC - BB (Moon Cancer) Matrix
Class: Moon Cancer
Noble Phantasm: Cursed Cutting Crater (C. C. C.)
Keyword: Advanced level AI, khakkhara of direction
Strength: ★, Endurance: ★, Agility: ★, Magic: ★, Luck: ★
Golden Grail: EX, Self-Modification: EX, Potnia Theron: EX
Cursed Cutting Crater (C. C. C.)
An attack on the world by BB in control of the Moon Cell.
Also called the spirit particle imaginary pit.
A world purge by means of event rewriting, making maximum use of the EX skill “Potnia Theron” BB had acquired.
The goddess who is the mother of the earth goddesses who created the earth is, in other words, the “root” that created all creation.
This Noble Phantasm is an anti-world Noble Phantasm that outputs information like an ultra-precise 3d printer and crushes the present world with the world desired by the user.
The space eroded by BB becomes imaginary space and a curse that consumes reality. CCC as the name suggests is a cursed pit that bores out reality.
In addition to scattering all objects inside on an atomic level and reconstructing them, it is capable of writing over and rewriting information of fields such as luck and coincidence.
While theoretical, it is also thought possible to distort the time axis by interfering with gravity fields and rewrite the law of cause and effect.
When used in combat, BB’s familiars, the shapeshifters engulf the target, and after turning into a sphere, is wiped out of existence along with the target and the dimension with it.
Normally, a structure in which value can be shared cannot be constructed in the far side of the world, which is imaginary space. What established BB’s internal world as the Sakura labyrinth was the power of this Noble Phantasm.
Advanced Level AI
An artificial intelligence configured according to their program. In this age, they are treated as things that "function as programs," but "do not exist as actual beings." In other words, things that "are" right in front of your eyes but "are not." They are merely a mechanisms for the sake of allowing human lives to progress smoothly.
As it is the same for the SE.RA.PH, they are virtual lifeforms that are created along with the commencement of the Holy Grail War and disposed along with its completion.
Within the SE.RA.PH. the humanoid virtual lifeforms are: the NPCs that perform only one task, AIs who have been granted the capability for self-judgement, and the advanced level AIs who have been trusted with the capability for self-judgement ad the management of a section.
Advanced level AIs are things created to efficiently promote the Moon Cell's primary objective of "human observation." As they are perfect reproductions of humans, they have been programmed with a at least a soul, but while the soul "is there," it is contents are still colorless.
The virtual lifeforms that the SE.RA.PH creates are reset with the round of the Holy Grail War. The NPCs and AIs return to zero, while advanced level AIs retain just their persona and their memories are reset--made to pretend that they never existed.
When the Holy Grail War is over, the one who is left alive is the Master standing at the summit. This is a fact that applies not just to the Masters but is also held in common by the virtual lifeforms that the SE.RA.PH created.
It appears that BB is an advanced level AI entrusted with managing the health of the Masters, the same as Sakura. However, as she is now rampaging for reasons unknown, the methods she uses to "manage the Masters" have become extreme.
Khakkhara of Direction
The teacher's pointer that BB carries. A device that allows her to use her use her authority as an advanced level AI to its fullest. There are restrictions from the far side of the moon, but with this, BB can revise the game rules (spirit particle laws within the SE.RA.PH)
The ten crowns of direction worn by the Beast of Babylon converted into a teacher's cane. This is due to the theory that the seven-headed beast is male, which opposes the theory that it is female; it's true nature is a phallus (an erect rod).
The symbol of the king of the world who was granted power and authority by a great dragon and, during a period of 42 months, spat as many arrogant words as they desired and had received the right to desecrate all things.
The beasts heads are the seven hills of the Roman Empire... Capitolium, Palatium, Aventinus, Esquilinus, Caelius, Quirinalis, Viminalis. In other words, it symbolized the Roman Empire itself, and those ten horns were symbols of... Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, Nero, Vespasianus, Titus, Galba, Otho, Vitellius... those emperors.
０１ - C. C. C.
０２ - 上級AI
０３ - 支配の錫杖
Golden Grail [EX]
The golden grail that BB possesses. The Holy Grail. The Holy Grail that grants its owner's impudent and selfish desires.
The grail that the great enchantress who appears in The Revelation of St. John the Divine holds. Though it's a counterfeit Holy Grail, it's because that it's a counterfeit Holy Grail that it's become a "genuine" Holy Grail that grants the desires of humans without paying heed to right or wrong.
To the Christians of those days, who considered honorable poverty a virtue, this grail, which was formed as a symbol of treasures such as gold, is no doubt the meaning of corrupt wealth, greed, and the vanity that leads one to adorn oneself.
Though it is clear on the occasion that this grail is held by the great enchantress of Babylon which in the personification of the Roman Empire, this grail symbolizes the wealth of the earth, which is the inversion of Christ's words, "Do not pile up the wealth of the earth."
"I saw a single woman astride a red beast. This beast, whose entire body was full of numerous blasphemous names, had seven heads and ten horns."
This is the description of the beast of destruction that appeared in the Holy City and the woman who was straddling this beast, according to the book of Revelation. A large beast with seven heads like a hydra came from the sea and disembarked toward the Holy City. This beast and woman, while two, are as one, and it is impossible to think of them separately.
It is said that this woman was born from evil, and those who are quick to anger, those who are greedy, cannot resist her allure and become corrupted by that grail.
This is a digression, but it is sad that the red Saber who claims the title of emperor was, after her death, was seen by believers to be on par with this beast.
A skill that allows one to restructure oneself. AIs created by the Moon Cell are under an absolute rule, "Improving one's functionality is not allowed."
However, BB, who had escaped that yoke due to her breaking down, began to expand her own functions. In order to boost her calculating power, she had that black noise prey on and dismantle NPCs, AIs, and finally, Servants, and utilized them as her own memory.
Though they were appendix-like additions that won't spare her from the fate of collapsing on her own, BB has changed into a hyper level AI who holds an enormous amount of capacity. Like the towns on reclaimed land that continue to build architecture while knowing that it will be swallowed by water or Frakenstein's monster.
Potnia Theron [EX]
Potnia Theron (Conception of All Animals).
The authority of the goddesses whom BB compiled and absorbed from the abyss of the mooncell.
What it is is the embodiment of the power of creation possessed by the mother goddesses, originating from a forgotten goddess approximately 8000 years ago (the goddess of Çatalhöyük), and branching to Tiamat and Cybele, Ishtar, Inanna, Athena, Astarte, Gaia, Hera, Artemis, Aphrodite, Demeter, Athena, etc.
Many are imaged with mural crowns. This is because many of the goddesses were also the guardian deities of cities.
The symbols of this authority are the holes opening in the earth and the sky (caves and the moon), the whirlpools and typhoons of the sea, the craters of volcanos, and so on, and from these, evils bringing forth all manners of death are birthed.
But once these evils have finished spreading death, they leave the promise of good harvest and fertility. This authority is none other than the power of bringing death as well as giving life.
The earth mother is a guardian deity revered by the people and their protector, and at the same time she is the sacrifice that feeds them with the crops born from her body and the beasts of the fields and the forests.
The earth mother feeds man with her blood and flesh, kills man over time and absorbs him as nutrition, and once again feeds man with her replenished blood and flesh.
This process is the circle of the food chain, and the cycle of life and death can be said to be the true nature of the earth mother. With this authority, most of the goddesses gave birth to countless monsters and giants and posed a threat to the gods and man, or they gave birth to heroes and became protectors of man.
Tiamat and Gaia are examples of those who became threats, and Hera is an example of a mother of heroes.
Those born on this earth cannot defy the authority of the earth mother, as that would mean rebelling against the system of life itself.
However, it is when they have left this earth to go into outer space and ended the infantile stage of intelligent lifeforms that they should no longer be bound to this authority..
The wish of Çatalhöyük is the coming of that day.
０１ - 黄金の杯：[ＥＸ]
０２ - 自己改造：[ＥＸ]
０３ - 百獣母胎：[ＥＸ]
Spirit Particle Imaginary Trap
Cursed Cutting Crater (Spirit Particle Imaginary Trap)
The official name of this stage.
The fact that BB had reached the Moon Cell core established this “place”, formerly imaginary space for storing malicious information, as real space in the present, past, and future. It was reconstructed at her hands as a “far side of the moon” where even Masters can exist.
BB attaining the power of the primordial goddess succeeded in quantifying the “nothingness” before the birth of life. She transformed into a master of imaginary space where time and space are indefinite.
While the Moon Cell can’t be hacked however much time is spent, BB was able to take control of it by placing herself in “unlimited time”.
02 The remnants of peaceful days
After the constraints to her free will were removed by Kiara, she was unable to control her status abnormality and went into overload.
As NPCs can only do routine work, they ignored Sakura while she was crashing down as being “non-existent”, and since the mooncell only performs a check at the end of the day in the preliminaries, Sakura was within an inch of termination.
(MC name) witnessing this called to her. Are you okay, he/she said.
The observation of Sakura “being here” by a third party helped her recover her close to disappearing unconscious, and the subsequent nursing gave her a clear ego of “wanting to be here”. Her self-destruction was averted.
What happened afterwards need not be said.
When the next day comes, everything will be erased by the mooncell. Sakura wanting to continue this one day miracle used her higher class AI privilege to repeat the day she came to know the MC for 69 days.
However as time passed, Sakura came to suffer from her self-contradiction as an AI and from the fact that she dragged (MC name) into this.
“The Masters participating in the holy grail war will all die, barring one exception. No, even then (MC name)…..”
Sakura continued to suffer from her desire to continue the loop for eternity and her feelings for (MC name)
The decision she chose ultimately was to seal the 69 days worth of memory, the love she acquired, so she could return to being a normal AI.
An AI cannot delete records.
Because of that, she moved the memory to a backup machine to reset herself.
Believing that to be the best choice for (MC name).
But even if the memories in the mind are lost, the memories recorded by the body continue to live. Though she had forgotten everything and was back to being a normal AI, she was shaken by emotional values of unknown origin every time she talked with the MC.
Meanwhile, the backup to which she moved her memory, couldn’t tolerate herself, and she decided her course of action and made her move as BB, the rebel plotting to destroy the system of the mooncell for a certain objective.
The timing she took control of the far side of the moon was between the end of the fifth round and the beginning of the sixth in real time. Four Masters who were not defeated yet, (MC name), Leo, Rin, and Rani, and the irregular exception Jinako were kidnapped to the far side during the war while they were still alive.
Matou Shinji, Gato, Julius were moved to imaginary space 0.00001 seconds before the firewall would have destroyed them after they were defeated, prolonging their flash of life.
Regardless, CCC is a dream by BB.
If the dreamer is no more, the world ought to return to a reality where nothing happened.
By the way, the everyday scenery in the prologue that (MC name) saw in his nightmare was an artificial paradise modeled off the discarded 69 days.
After pulling (MC name) to the near side, BB placed his digital body in the old school building, putting into a deep sleep and sealing him in a never ending dream.
Normally, he would have lived peacefully in the looping everyday life, but the strength of his bond with his Servant, or his own will rejecting the peaceful days caused cracks in the artificial garden and (MC name) came to notice something was not right.
In order to place (MC name) into deep slumber once more, BB reset the school building and tried to redo the dream, but the (MC name) escaped the reset and leaped into a deeper part of imaginary space
It was a depth deeper than the bottom of Id.
“The death of the collective unconscious” beneath the unconscious.
What saved (MC name) who leaped into a region even BB cannot affect was the voice of the Servant whose fate was shared with his.
Thus, the contract was sealed, and (MC name) woke up in the old school building left in the far side.
０１ - 霊子虚構陥穽
霊子 虚構 陥穽。
０２ - 日々の名残
 Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail Material - Alter Ego G
Alter Ego G
Real Name: Kingprotea
Alignment: Lawful Good
Noble Phantasm: -
Alter Ego of thirst of love.
G means gigantism, growing, greed.
It was formerly sealed at the ends of the imaginary number space.
Alter Egos are complexes made from several goddesses, however Protea is created from the essence of the great Mother Goddess that is common throughout all mythologies. Her self can be treated as a Noble Phantasm as she does not possess a Noble Phantasm. As with the Golden White Face, she's a hazard that can only be overcome in battle through the combined strength of several servants.
■ Huge Scale - EX
A cheat skill that evolved from Self-Modification.
There is no limit to how large she can get. Once the upper limit is reached, the upper limit is further increased. This is infinitely repeated. Basically infinite growth of infinite growth.
Anywho, she's a planet destroying universe level disaster, but giant transformation makes her lose complex intelligence and function. This skill cannot bear common sense, so one completely self-destructs.
■ Grow Up Grow - EX
Cheat Skill evolving from Experience Point Bonus.
Experience Point Bonus allows one to gain a bonus percentage of experience points after a battle. King Protea's skill cheats and changes it to "Always gaining Experience Points."
■ Self-Suggestion - EX
Suggestion applied to oneself.
A skill that raises resistance against mental interference. At A rank "I do not age = Truly stops aging" level of assumption is possible. At EX level, whatever is going on in that mental world is outside of understanding.
精神攻撃への耐性をあげるスキルで、Aランクにまでなると ”私は歳を取らない＝本当に老化が止まる ”レ ベルの思い込みが可能となる。EXレベルになると、もう心象世界では何がおきているか理解の外 である。
 Fate/EXTRA material - Encyclopedia: Golden White Face [Circumstances], p.182-183
Golden White Face [Circumstances]
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Fate/Grand Order - Profile of Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Saber)
|Bounded Field • Conceptual Weapon • Gradation Air • Magic • (Second Magic • Third Magic • Fifth Magic) • Magical Spells • Marble Phantasm • Mystic Code • Mystic Eyes • Mystic Eyes of Death Perception • Psychic • Reality Marble|
|Daemon • Demon • Divine Spirit • Doll • Dragon • Familiar • Golem • Homunculus • Humans • Magician • Magus • Phantasmal Species • Spirits • Vampire|
|Holy Grail War|
|Command Spells • Great Grail • Heroic Spirit • Holy Grail • Master • Noble Phantasm • Parameter Rules • Servant • Servant classes • Skill|
|Church • Chaldea Security Organization • Demon Hunter Organization • Mage's Association • The Twenty-seven Dead Apostle Ancestors|
|Akasha • Chants and Incantations • Elements • World • Magic Circuit • Magical Energy • Soul • Magic Crest|