She is actually Dobrynya's wife Nastasia (ナスターシア?) (in this work, it has the characteristics of both Mikrishna and Nikrishna), who has manifested using his Saint Graph, similar to Artemis using Orion's, who has appeared in the world while disguising her real True Name. It could be possible that Nastasia was worried that her young and polite husband Nikitich would become popular in the world, or that there was some trouble on the side of the Chaldea Security Organization's summoning ceremony.... There are many possible reasons for this.
A Dragon Slayer warrior spoken of in Bylina, the heroic epic poems of Russia; one amongst the Bogatyr. Even amongst the warriors who served the wise ruler of legend, Vladimir, the Grand Prince of Kiev, the Sovereign of the Sun, he was said to be a mighty young warrior, unrivalled by any. Born unto a noble house, Dobrynya Nikitich was nurtured in the love of his widowed mother as a graceful youth. Well known by the anecdotes where he defeated the wicked three-headed dragon, Zmei Gorynych and saved a princess of Kiev, the niece of the Grand Prince of Kiev, Princess Zabavushka (ザバーヴシカ, Zabaavushika?); and by anecdotes pertaining to his wife, Nastasia. He was a Bogatyr of the Fair Sun, so he has a faint connection to sun goddesses.
Also known as Nastasia Mikulishna (ナスターシア・ミクリシュナ?) and Nastasia Nikulichna (ナスターシア・ニクリシュナ?). She is the daughter of the Russian hero, the giant Mikula Selyaninovich, and the young wife of Dobrynya Nikitich known in Russian legend to have been persistent in devotedly waiting her husband's return.
With an anecdote in the Mikulishna version, Dobrynya Nikitich had successfully finished his battle with the three-headed dragon Zmei Gorynych engaged in battle with the female giant and heroine Nastasia. After suffering defeat, he was placed thereon within her pouch. Thereafter he was married to Nastasia.
A young warrior unreservedly filled with self-confidence. She is a headstrong warrior who insists that she can do almost anything and will rush into action once she has decided what she must do. Quick of judgment and entirely unwavering. On account that she's filled with self-confidence and outstanding in her decision-making capability, she's as expected of a disposition unto independent action. It could perhaps be said that she's a Heroic Spirit suited to adventuring alone, and to reconnaissance missions.
She thinks everyone should understand Nikitich has a duty to save Russia whenever possible because he's super capable at pretty much everything, except raising his children.
The real Dobrynya Nikitich was summoned in 1908 through a connection with a sun goddess shorty after Tamamo Vitch Koyanskaya's birth, giving her the name Yaskaya (ヤースカヤ, Yaasukaya?), but could do nothing else for the infant as he shortly disappeared afterwards. He wonders if his baby would ever forgive him for leaving, and his wife Nastasia tells him she's a lot more forgiving than she looks like.
Event: Non-Primate Lebensraum Tunguska Sanctuary
In combat, Dobrynya Nikitich wields dragon-slaying armaments of Damascus steel (particularly an axe and a set of armour) from her second Noble Phantasm Berza Damask, riding upon her favoured mount Burko. Dobrynya is also capable of summoning 99 Wyverns in battle with her.
She absorbs thousands of bullets from hundred War-beasts summoned by Koyanskaya with Berza Damask in order to protect Chaldea. Even with her armour destroyed and her bleeding heavily, her being a Giant means that the bullets weren't as fatal as they would normally be and she survives the sudden assault.
Dobrynya possesses dragon attributes as a Servant for an unknown reason, however there is a theory that the uncontrollable malignancy of the evil dragon Zmei Gorynych, which is contained in the form of a treasure, may have distorted her Saint Graph in the form of a curse. It's possible.
- Eternal Young Warrior (B+ Rank): Dobrynya Nikitich is forever youthful. It is said that Nikitich's favorite horse bears a power as to render that "the one who rides upon it shan't grow old". Originally, a Skill includes the effects of the Skills Natural Body or Rosy-cheeked Youth.
- Berza Damask (A Rank): A matter what expresses Nikitich's 2nd Noble Phantasm, in the capacity of a Skill. A Skill what represents the might of Dobrynya Nikitich's weapons and armor; his complete set of armaments.
- Berza Burko (EX Rank): A matter what expresses Nikitich's 3rd Noble Phantasm — ergo, what expresses the riding of such in the capacity of a Skill. Nikitich's favorite horse (dragon) is very talkative. (Being as the power of unaging come of his favored horse is now deemed a characteristic of Nikitich himself, this Skill is segregated from "The Eternal Young Warrior".)
Dobrynya Nikitich is illustrated by Robina.
- Fate/Grand Order - Dobrynya Nikitich's Profile, translated by fallacies
- Fate/Grand Order- Dobrynya Nikitich Lines
- Fate/Grand Order - Tunguska Special Territory - Section 13 - Love is The Plan, the Plan is...
- Fate/Grand Order - Tunguska Special Territory - Section 5 - With Delicate Mad Lives
- Fate/Grand Order - Tunguska Special Territory - Section 4 - The Nikitich Solution