The Ainsworth implant the consciousness of the deceased into dolls. However merely replicating an individual's concept and bodily function is difficult, so the process would cause some sort of damage to the ego. In some cases, it would deteriorate language capability.
- Angelica - Loss of 90% of emotions. She learned to imitate human-like emotions.
- Beatrice Flowerchild - Loss of childhood memories and her first love for Julian.
- Sakura Matou - Obsessive murderous love for Shirou and disconnected disdain for anyone else. Distorted awareness of her surroundings as a coping mechanism. Easily tricked to obey if she believes someone is Shirou.
- Shinji Matou - Amorality due to memory disorders.
- Zachary Ainsworth - Rampaging while ignoring injuries.
- Atrum Galliasta
- Kariya Matou - Fixated obession of saving Sakura due to memory disorders.
- Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald
References[edit | edit source]
|Bounded Field • Conceptual Weapon • Gradation Air • Magic • (Second Magic • Third Magic • Fifth Magic) • Magical Spells • Marble Phantasm • Mystic Code • Mystic Eyes • Mystic Eyes of Death Perception • Psychic • Reality Marble|
|Daemon • Demon • Divine Spirit • Doll • Dragon • Familiar • Golem • Homunculus • Humans • Magician • Magus • Phantasmal Species • Spirits • Vampire|
|Holy Grail War|
|Command Spells • Great Grail • Heroic Spirit • Holy Grail • Master • Noble Phantasm • Parameter Rules • Servant • Servant classes • Skill|
|Church • Chaldea Security Organization • Demon Hunter Organization • Mage's Association • The Twenty-seven Dead Apostle Ancestors|
|Akasha • Chants and Incantations • Elements • World • Magic Circuit • Magical Energy • Soul • Magic Crest|