Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver (Fate/Prototype 蒼銀のフラグメンツ, Fate/Prototype Sougin no Furagumentsu?) is a story detailing the First Tokyo Holy Grail War written by Hikaru Sakurai and illustrated by Nakahara. It is a prequel light novel series to Fate/Prototype
Characters in Fragments of Sky Silver
- Manaka Sajyou
- An innocent little girl who is barely 12 at the time of the Grail War. She is the master of Saber and holds the Master's Degree of the first-ranked magus, Seraphim. She is the older sister of Ayaka Sajyou, the main protagonist from Fate/Prototype.
- The fabled King of Knights. A blonde swordsman who is summoned to be Manaka's servant in the 1991 Tokyo Holy Grail War. His wish is to save his homeland. He is one of the main protagonist in both Fragments and Fate/Prototype
- Tatsumi Kitano
- Berserker's Master. An ordinary boy who grew up in Setagaya knowing nothing about magic. He winds up getting involved in the Holy Grail War by accident, and seeks to stop the Holy Grail War.
- An English scientist and doctor who serves as Tatsumi's Servant. His noble phantasm takes the form of a miracle drug.
- Elsa Saijou
- Archer's Master. A half Japanese / half German magus from Germany. Professionally, she works as a professional camerawoman who frequently travels to conflict zones.
- A loyal middle-aged archer who hails from one of the ancient former regions of the middle-east. He is Elsa Saijou's Servant.
- Nigel Sayward
- Lancer's Master. A magus associated with the Clocktower who was about to be sealed before he was chosen to fight in the Holy Grail War. His wish is to reach the Root.
- A beautiful and mysterious lance-wielding maiden who acts as Nigel Sayward's servant.
- Shizuri Isemi
- Rider's Master. An unorthodox magus who combines science and magic in the hopes of prolonging the Isemi Clan's dying magical bloodline.
- An Egyptian Pharaoh who is summoned at the behest of the Isemi Clan. He is Shizuri Isemi's servant and one of the strongest servants in the war.
- Lord Reiroukan
- Only introduced in Fate/Prototype Material. He is Caster's Master and the father of Misaya Reiroukan. He is always referred to as "The Current Head of the Reiroukan Family" in the novels.
- An alchemist who was summoned to serve as the Reiroukan Master's Servant. He bonds with Misaya Reiroukan over the course of the Holy Grail War.
- Seiji Jinga
- A middle-aged master who comes from a magus lineage. He is Assassin's Master.
- Seiji Jinga's Servant. Being an assassin, she is a master of assassinations and poisons capable of concealing her presence. She becomes the basis for the Miss Mary rumors.
The series began being serialized as Drama CDs, with the first CD being released on the 25th of October, 2017.
For the drama cds, most of the characters will be voiced by the same seiyuus as from the Fate/Prototype OVA and Fate/Grand orders. Here is the list of the current cast:
- Saber (King Arthur) - Takahiro Sakurai
- Manaka Sajyou - Aki Toyosaki
- Archer (Arash) - Satoshi Tsuruoka
- Elsa Saijyou - Aya Suzaki
- Lancer (Brynhildr) - Mamiko Noto
- Nigel Sayward - Tomohisa Hashizume
- Rider (Ozymandias) - Takehito Koyasu
- Shizuri Isemi - Motoi Koyanagi
- Caster (Paracelsus) - Shinichiro Miki
- Lord Reiroukan - Eiji Itō
- Berserker (Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde) - Mamoru Miyano
- Tatsumi Kitano - Atsushi Tamaru
- Assassin (Hassan of Serenity) - Sayaka Senbongi
- Seiji Jinga - Atsushi Imaruoka
- Hiroki Sajyou - Hiroki Tochi
- Ayaka Sajyou - Kana Hanazawa
- Misaya Reiroukan (Young Girl) - Rui Tanabe
- Aro Isemi - Megumi Ogata
- Tamaki Kitano - Aimi Tanaka
- Narrator - Kanehira Yamamoto
The name comes from the colors of Saber's armor. While Sakurai has discussed some elements of the story with Nasu, he is not a primary supervisor like with other Fate stories. She created the six new original Servants herself, seeking out advice on some elements.
- Fragments of Sky Silver Act 1 translation
- Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver - Official Drama CD Website