- For other uses, see Unlimited Blade Works (disambiguation).
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works is an anime film by Studio Deen released in theaters on January 23, 2010. Differing from Deen's full Fate/stay night anime adaptation of the Fate route, it adapts the Unlimited Blade Works route of the Fate/stay night visual novel. The staff from the anime television series, including director Yuji Yamaguchi, returned to work on the film, with most of the voice cast reprising their roles. The film earned 280 million yen at the Japanese Box Office. Sentai Filmworks has licensed the Unlimited Blade Works film and released it on DVD and Blu-ray featuring an English dub produced at Bang Zoom! Entertainment.
Shirou Emiya finds himself an unwilling participant in a deadly competition where seven Mages summon heroic spirits as servants to duel each other to the death. They compete for the chance to make a wish from the Holy Grail, which has the power to grant any wish. Shirou is unskilled as a mage and knows nothing of the Holy Grail War, but he and his servant, Saber, enter into a temporary partnership with another Mage, Rin Tohsaka. However, problems arise between Shirou and Rin's servant, Archer, who seems to seriously despise him.
- Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works Film Confirmed. Anime News Network (2009-08-06). Retrieved on 2009-10-04.
- Top Anime Movies at Japanese Box Office, 1st Half of 2010. Anime News Network (July 30, 2010). Retrieved on August 28, 2010.
- Sentai Filmworks Adds Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Film. Anime News Network (February 16, 2012). Retrieved on February 16, 2012.
- Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (movie) Anime News Network Encyclopedia. Anime News Network (May 8, 2019). Retrieved on May 8, 2019.