Its name, "Winter Tree", supposedly comes from the fact that its winters are long. It is separated into two sections by the river Mion that can be considered two towns, Shinto and Miyama City, which are the new and old sections of city respectively. While not based directly on a real city, many of the locations are based on those located in Kobe.
- First Fuyuki Holy Grail War
- Second Fuyuki Holy Grail War
- Third Fuyuki Holy Grail War
- Fuyuki City Serial Murder Case (冬木市連続殺人事件?)
- Fourth Fuyuki Holy Grail War
- Great Fire of Fuyuki (冬木大火災?)
- Fifth Fuyuki Holy Grail War
- Dismantling War
Miyama Town (深山町, Miyama-chō?) is the suburban area of Fuyuki that contains old houses and traditional buildings. It can be split into two main parts, the traditional Japanese houses district and the foreigners' houses district. The road to Homurahara Academy, where the protagonist studies, is set between the two districts.
The intersection road connects to the shopping street, the school, the northern and southern parts of town, and to the bridge.
There is a shopping district somewhere in Miyama, apparently pretty close to Shirou's place as he walks to and from there to do his everyday shopping.
- Main article: Emiya residence
- Main article: Tohsaka residence
- Main article: Matou residence
Waver Velvet, needing to use a fake identity to cover himself in the Fourth Holy Grail War, sought out the couple after learning they lived alone in order to also avoid having to spend money on a hotel. Getting information on them through hypnosis, he deceived them with suggestion magecraft into making them believe he is their grandson, "Waver Mackenzie", through transfiguring their own impression of their grandson onto his own image. He made them believe that he was visiting while studying abroad in England.
- Main article: Homurahara Academy
Mount Miyama (マウント深山, Maunto Miyama?) is the shopping district in Miyama Town.
- Koushuuensaikan Taizan (紅洲宴歳館・泰山, Kōshūensaikan Taizan?) is the only Chinese restaurant in Miyama Town. It is operated by the manager Batsu, renowned for having extremely spicy food. Kotomine frequents the restaurant for mapo tofu.
- Edomaeya - A food stand in Miyama Town. Sells taiyaki for 80 yen each. On the other hand, the stores in Verde have a better selection. Popular among the students.
Riverside park (海浜公園, Kaihin kōen?) is located by the bridge.
- Main article: Mount Enzou
Ryuudou Temple (柳洞寺, Ryūdō-ji?) is a mountain temple on the outskirts of Miyama, like the name suggested it is owned by Ryuudou family and the current head of the temple is Issei and Reikan Ryuudou's father.
40 minute dash from Emiya residence. Acts as the keystone of the Fuyuki leylines. Can be said to be the heart of the Fuyuki spiritual grounds. Built on top of a fallen leyline.
As the name suggests, it is the very heart of the city that functions as the keystone of Fuyuki's leylines. It has a mountainside lake that is one of the four possible places for the Holy Grail to manifest. The Greater Grail resides within an enormous cavern beneath the temple, and during the Heaven's Feel scenario, the giant cave-in causes them to take several years to recover. The reason for the collapse was not Angra Mainyu's disappearance, but instead Rin Tohsaka utilizing the Jeweled Sword of Zelretch with no restraint. It can be said Issei was correct in his assumptions about her, truly making him worthy as the Temple's successor for recognizing her as an enemy of Buddhism.
Souichirou Kuzuki was living amongst the monks and the Ryuudou family. In the Fifth Holy Grail War, Souichirou rescued Caster and allowed her to stay in the temple. Caster used the temple as her workshop and used the mountain gate to summon Assasssin as the guardian.
Ryuudou Temple's cavern
- Main article: Ryuudou cavern
Shinto (新都?) is the newer district of Fuyuki that is under development east of the Mion River. Around the 1990s, the area was reclaimed from a previously empty wasteland, beginning a large-scale redevelopment project funded by the local government to build a modern business district containing features like a park and shopping mall in front of the train station. The City Hall being was moved from Miyama to give it a more modern structure, and the maintenance of the park and shopping mall were complete. Although the buildings were only forty percent complete at the time, it was constantly crowded during holidays.
The purpose was for it to be a clean and sterile area that would be pompous and contain no individuality, but it suffered a major setback after the Fourth Holy Grail War when the advent and destruction of the Holy Grail caused a conflagration that destroyed 134 buildings and claimed five hundred lives after burning for an entire day. Much of the city was rebuilt over the next ten years, rapidly developing with tall buildings over the destroyed land. Rin Tohsaka believes the rushing left the town looking very artificial.
Center Building (センタービル, Sentā Biru?) is the highest building in Fuyuki. Four kilometers away from the bridge.
Fuyuki City Hyatt Hotel
Fuyuki City Hyatt Hotel (冬木市ハイアットホテル, Fuyuki-shi Haiatto Hoteru?) is the hotel located in the Centerville neighborhood. In the Fourth Grail War, Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald and Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri used the hotel as their headquarters until Kiritsugu destroyed it with explosives. It was later rebuilt, Bazett Fraga McRemitz was staying there before the Fifth Holy Grail War.
Lancer's (lost) heaven. It is the spot where Lancer fishes during the events of Fate/hollow ataraxia. The heaven becomes "lost" to him when Archer and Gilgamesh begin a fishing competition there.
One hour walk from the Tohsaka residence. Constructed several years ago.
Semina Apartments (蝉菜マンション, Semina Manshon?) is an apartment building located in block four of the Kurokizaka district. It is an L-shaped building that contains two apartments per floor, occupying the entire horizontal part of the L and entire vertical part of the L respectively. The entrance to the building is located in the center of it, containing a door leading to an elevator and the emergency stairwell of the building. Room two of the eleventh floor is a four-bedroom residence. Each apartment features a four-meter-long hallway between the living room and the front door, an unusual design without any utility rooms for storage or a bathroom. Each apartment hallway has lights with the exception of room two of the eleventh floor due to a structural flaw allowing for no space for their installation.
The building was the site of a family suicide in room one on the eleventh floor. After a married couple and their three-year-old daughter, called Little Red Riding Hood moved into the apartment, the wife attacked and killed her husband with a knife, slashed her daughter, and then killed herself. It is unknown exactly what happened to the daughter, and the neighbor in room two, Mr. A, disappeared a month later. Both became the subject of rumors and a ghost story told by Ayako Mitsuzuri.
- Main article: Fuyuki Church
The Foreign Cemetery (外人墓地, Gaijin Bochi?) is a graveyard for the foreigners that moved into Fuyuki long ago. This is where the fight between Artoria Pendragon (Saber) and Heracles (Berserker) take place during the Fifth Holy Grail War.
Fuyuki Civic Center
The Fuyuki Civic Center (冬木市民会館, Fuyuki-shi Tami Kaikan?) is a building formally of Miyama until it was to be moved to Shinto during the 1990s. The location happened to be that of one of the four advent locations of the Holy Grail, and it was destroyed along with much of Shinto in the conflagration at the end of the Fourth Holy Grail War. The area was turned into a park, and it is unknown where it was relocated.
The building of the 1990s was in the process of being moved piece by piece to steal all central municipal functions from Miyama. They wished for a modern structure of iron, glass, and mortar to be the physical symbol of the area's development along with the Central Building at the cost of eight billion yen. It was designed by a prestigious architect, creating a design meant to make it as majestic and splendid as an ancient shrine. The building covered an area of 6600 square meters, contained 4700 square meters of usable space, and was designed to house four floors and one basement level. It contained a two-story music hall able accommodate around three thousand patrons. At the time of its destruction, only its exterior was complete. In preparation for the commemoration ceremony, it was to be decorated and still could not be used in a practical manner.
Fuyuki Central Park
- Main article: Fuyuki Central Park
Fuyuki Central Library
Verde (ヴェルデ, Verude?) is the biggest shopping center in town.
- Fancy Shop - The name of the biggest stuffed animal store in Shinto.
- Tea shop
- Main article: Exciting Splash
Edefelt's Twins Mansions
During the events of Fate/hollow ataraxia, Bazett was staying in one of these mansions throughout the loops. One is located close to the Tohsaka residence, and the other is located close to the Fuyuki Church.
- Main article: Fuyuki Bridge
The Mion River (未遠川, Mion-gawa?) is the river that divides Fuyuki in half.
A festival celebrating the legend of a traveling monk and the dragon god of Miongawa that rampaged in Fuyuki a long, long, time ago. Used to take place in the fall and the summer, but now is only held in the summer. Using his power (houriki, spiritual power) the monk used incantation and prayer on the dragon god for three days and three nights. At the end of that, he converted the dragon god (more like tricked the simple bloke). The monk joined Ryuudou Temple later and the dragon god taught juudou to the monks over there to pass the time.
None of this probably happened since there have only been a few monks in Ryuudou Temple historically with that sort of power. The festival is not exactly that well-known anymore.
- Main article: Einzbern Castle
- Main article: Einzbern Forest
Yatsushirodai Elementary School
- Fate/Grand Order: World map when entering Singularity F
- Fate/Apocrypha anime opening
- Fate/stay night Prologue - Day 2
- Unlimited Blade Works Anime Pilgrimage and Real Life Fate Stay Night Locations in Kobe
- Fate/Zero Volume 4: Flames of Purgatory - Act 15 Part 1 -25:48:06
- Fate/Zero Volume 1: The Untold Story of the Fourth Holy Grail War - Act 1 Part 1 -285:42:56
- Fate/stay night - Heaven's Feel route - Day 7: dialogue lost loop - Shocking Mapo tofu
- Fate/stay night - Heaven's Feel route - Day 6: beautiful (I) - Saber is merciless!
- Fate/hollow ataraxia - 10/08 - Streets - The big three female Servant's super-battle
- Fate/hollow ataraxia - 10/08 - Streets - Spearman at work (flower shop edition)
- Fate/stay night - Fate route - Day 6: BLADE - Strategy Meeting. Should we challenge Ryudou temple?
 Fate/side material - Encyclopedia: Ryuudou Temple [Others], p.078 [T]
Ryuudou Temple [Others]
A mountain temple on the outskirts of Miyama.
As the name suggests, it functions as the keystone of Fuyuki's leylines, and can be said to be the very heart of the city.
The temple's mountainside lake is an official Holy Grail summoning site, and beneath it lies an enormous cavern.
Incidentally, the giant cave-in after the epilogue of the Sakura Route took several years to recover from.
...The primary reason for the cavern's collapse was not the disappearance of Angra Mainyu, but rather Rin's rampaging to her heart's content.
It's just as you thought, Issei.
To recognize Rin as an enemy of Buddhism, you truly are worthy of being Ryuudou Temple's successor.
- Fate/Zero Volume 1: The Untold Story of the Fourth Holy Grail War - Act 3 Part 1 -162:26:39
- Fate/Zero Volume 4: Flames of Purgatory - Act 16 Part 9 -03:49:31
- Fate/Zero Volume 2: The Mad Feast of Kings - Act 5 Part 2 - 149:47:12
- Fate/hollow ataraxia - 10/08 - Streets - Lancer's Heaven I
- Fate/hollow ataraxia - 10/08 - Streets - Lancer's Heaven II
- Fate/hollow ataraxia - 10/08 - Streets - Lancer's Heaven III
- Fate/hollow ataraxia - 10/08 - Streets - Sea of memories
- Fate/hollow ataraxia - 10/11 - Temple - That night: ghost stories
- Fate/stay night Prologue - Day 1
- Fate/stay night - Fate route - Day 3: long day, long night - The Strongest Enemy
- Fate/stay night - Unlimited Blade Works route - Day 3: long day, long night - VS Berserker
- Fate/Zero Volume 4: Flames of Purgatory - Act 15 Part 5 -04:10:33
 Fate/side material - Encyclopedia: Copenhagen [Others], p.060 [T]
A liquor store in the Shinto District.
Shirou started working there part-time five years ago.
The daughter of the kotatsu-hugging manager was a high school classmate of Fuji-nee.
Had ties to cats... ?
- Fate/stay night - Day 1: One day - Brownie chocolate cake
- Fate/Zero Volume 1: The Untold Story of the Fourth Holy Grail War - Act 2 Part 1 -268:22:30
- Fate/hollow ataraxia - 10/10 - Streets - Killing and a fancy bear
- Fate/hollow ataraxia - Night - Emiya's - In London
- Fate/Zero Volume 2: The Mad Feast of Kings - Act 8 Part 2 -108:27:55
- Fate/Zero Anime - Episode 10: "Rin's Adventure"
|World of Tsukihime • World of Tsukihime Remake • World of Fate/stay night • World of Fate/EX • World of Fate/Apocrypha • World of Fate/strange Fake • World of Fate/Grand Order • World of GUDAGUDA • Illya's World • Miyu's World • Land of Steel • World of Tsuki no Sango • "After" the Holy Grail War • Lostbelts • Servant Universe|
|Babylon • China • Egypt • England • France • Greece • India • Japan • Rome • Romania • United States of America|
|Fuyuki City, Japan • London, England • Mifune City, Japan • Misaki Town, Japan • Mosaic City • Snowfield, USA • Souya, Japan • Trifas, Romania|
|Golden City • Jupiter • Mars • Moon • Moon Cell • Neptune • Pluto • Venus|
|Avalon • Atlantis • Blackmore Cemetery • Chaldea Security Organization • Imaginary Number Space • Shapeless Isle • Spiritual Tomb of Albion • Reverse Side of the World|