"Brides are great! They are so fluffy and sparkling, pretty like flowers and radiant like birds, right?
There are no reasons not to like them!"
A fairy of thread-spinning spoken of in Scotland. Supposedly, it weaves fabrics by spinning threads out of cotton flowers and linseed fibers, and then manufactures clothes. As it fundamentally takes the shape of an old woman with a bent back, its body is very small, about the size of a human child.
A fairy that helps women who are training to become brides, it is a bridal fairy of dreams that takes the place of brides that became busy right before their marriage in order to tailor them a wedding dress.
She isn't simply short by human standards, but actually as small as a fairy, about the size of a just-born baby. She rides on top of a makeshift airship to give her sprite some kind of bulk.
Introverted and active. Despite not being prone of self-assertion, she performs what she must do/what she wants to do in a powerful manner. She likes good people and hates bad people. Be that as it may, since the person herself is neutral, despite making a distinction between good and evil, she is not the type to arbitrarily decide which is better and which is worse.
Fundamentally, Habetrot does not hold a grudge over others. She views peace as "comfortable". Conflict is "unpleasant due being tiresome".
That is her sense of values. Basically, she is a fairy that is happy so long she can enjoy herself with some sewing work.
The Habetrot from the Lostbelt suffered with issues on her memory capacity due to the culture of "seeing off brides" not being developed, but the original Habetrot is very clever despite being a small fairy.
Also, regardless of being from the Lostbelt or from Pan-Human History, both shared the common trait of being very considerate to others. In most cases, humans who get involved with fairies go through a bitter experience, but Habetrot is viewed as a fairy that consistently "protects brides". Even if said bride has a past she feels guilty about, or committed some sort of sin. Habetrot will sacrifice herself for the sake of that bride's happy future, guiding her to a joyful conclusion.
Whether it is the Habetrot from Pan-Human History or the one from the Lostbelt, her true nature remains the same. That is: to find a young girl she likes (those Habetrot feel that have the right to become happy brides) and utterly support and look after her. Habetrot call such a young girl "my bride".
After sending out a bride, she will soon look for another one. She ends up becoming engrossed upon finding a good girl, even when she already has a bride, so people say she has a personality that is prone to fall in love. Although this is not often spoken, but she is the embodiment of devotion. A fairy of self-sacrifice that priorities the happiness of the bride over her own.
The reason why Habetrot perceives brides as "treasures" is because she is a fairy that can never become an "adult". The truth is that she wants to become a bride herself, but since that can't come true, she at least tries to protect the future of the lovely girls that made her fall in love at first sight.
Substitute behavior. Or maybe, a brilliant dream such as "it would be wonderful if one day I could... no, I would become like that".
Fairy Round Table Domain: Avalon le Fae
- Main article: Totrot
Non-Primate Ecosphere: Tunguksa Sanctuary
Due to her prolonged exposure to Black Barrel during the events of Avalon la Fae, Habetrot has become its "guardian fairy", greatly augmenting the weapon's power and reducing the life energy demands it requires to use.
- Riding (C Rank)
- Item Construction (B Rank)
- Fairy Eyes (C Rank): She possess a set of Fairy Eyes that allows her to see through lies due to her nature as a fairy.
- Lucky Spinning (A Rank): It has been said that the thread that Habetrot spins invites good fortune, and those clad in clothes made from those threads become incredibly healthy. A charm of sound health. It has a good rotation, so it can be readily applied on allies.
- Quick Spinning (B Rank): Things like sudden need are everyday occurrences in the sewing business. Habetrot had to even finish up a dress in a single day in order to meet with a bride's unreasonable demands.
- Guardian of the Bride (EX Rank): The views about Habetrot as fairy that deeeefinitely brings happiness to brides, no matter what kind of adversity, trouble or maliciousness they fall onto. Applies various support effects to a single target. Can only be used on women.
Habetrot is illustrated by Hirai Yukio.
- Fate/Grand Order: Habetrot Profile, Translated by Master of Chaos