The Holy Grail War (聖杯戦争, Seihai Sensō?) is a competition that decides the ownership of the Holy Grail through intense battle royale. While there have been many conflicts over supposed Holy Grails in the past, this term refers to those specifically based around Masters, usually proficient magi, summoning Servants, Heroic Spirits brought forth as familiars, and meeting in battle until only one pair is left to claim the Holy Grail.
- Main article: Fuyuki Holy Grail War
- Main article: Moon Holy Grail War
- Main article: Tokyo Holy Grail War
Great Holy Grail War
- Main article: Great Holy Grail War
True and False Holy Grail War
- Main article: True and False Holy Grail Wars
- Main article: Grand Order
Imperial Capital Holy Grail Strange Story
- Main article: Imperial Capital Holy Grail Strange Story
Subcategory Holy Grail Wars
- Main article: Subcategory Holy Grail War
"After" the Holy Grail War
- Main article: "After" the Holy Grail War
- Shinjuku: The Holy Grail War in the canceled Fate/Apocrypha game would have taken place in ShinjukuWP. It is noted that it would have been the Fifth Holy Grail War, and out of the ordinary because of its location and that fourteen Servants, rather than seven, would have been summoned. It is unknown if it has any connection to the Fuyuki System. In the final light novel version of Fate/Apocrypha, these events were developed into Trifas' Great Holy Grail War. Shinjuku was later used in Fate/Grand Order as the location of the first pseudo-singularity of the Epic of Remnant arc.