Kadoc Zemlupus (カドック・ゼムルプス, Kadokku Zemurupusu?) is one of the seven Crypters, Masters attempting to supplant the Greater History of Man with that of the Lostbelt in Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt. He is the Master of Caster Anastasia. He was formerly one of forty-eight Chaldea Master Candidates and a member of A-Team.
Kadoc was recruited into Chaldea Security Organization, Kadoc became one of the forty-eight Chaldea Master Candidates and a member of A-Team. Kadoc plans to summon a Caster-class Servant since his magical energy was low, he wanted to avoid high-consumption combat Servants.
Leonardo mentions him to have masochistic tendencies and being timid, but a mythology enthusiast and an avid reader. Mash Kyrielight observes him to be always paying attention to his surroundings. But, he is somewhat sensitive about being pessimistic.
When he joined Chaldea, Kadoc was happy because he was not chosen due to his bloodline or his magecraft but for his capability to be a Master, a strength that he was born with. After he joined the A-Team, his pride feelings of inferiority became even stronger, as all his colleagues were first-class geniuses. Even so, he chose to whole-heartedly do his best to protect the Human Order, but his inferiority complex grew even larger after everything was rendered meaningless by Lev Lainur Flauros sabotage and being brought back by the Alien God. That a complete amateur even more unremarkable than him was the one who took the main stage and accomplished the great deed he was supposed to do brought back an intense feeling of jealousy and frustration.
After the arrival of Goldolf Musik, Koyanskaya and Kirei Kotomine. Thirty-nine Chaldea Masters were resuscitated and evacuated, only the A-Team were still frozen and remained in their Coffin. On 27th December 2017, somebody had unfrozen and woke A-Team from their respective coffin and placed a fake signal.
Anastasia: The Permafrost EmpireEdit
During the final battle between him and Ritsuka Fujimaru, Anastasia perishes shielding Kadoc with her body to protect him from Billy the Kid's gunfire. Following Fujimaru's triumph over the Lostbelt, Kadoc is taken prisoner by Fujimaru and their allies.
Götterdämmerung: The Eternal Flame CenturyEdit
While a prisoner inside of the Shadow Border, he wakes up when he feels the shock-wave of the Shadow Border being attacked. Believing that Crypters are after him to silence him for being a failure, Kadoc tries to escape to the Shadow Border's deck, only to realize there was nothing that could help him escape. Seeing himself in a stalemate, he states that, since he made a promise, he cannot die for naught so he would be willing to swallow his pride and cooperate with Chaldea as long they guarantee his life. Before he could talk any further, he was stabbed and was rendered unconscious by an incoming Rasputin, while the latter muttered how necessary was to retrieve Kadoc before he could make the things worse for him.
After regaining consciousness, Kadoc learns that Kirschtaria wants him in his Lostbelt. Kadoc sees the priest's actions as useless since the only difference is the one that is going to dispose of him, either Chaldea or Wodime. Rasputin answers saying that, even if he lost his Lostbelt and his right as a Crypter, he still has the Sirius Light, so as long he has that Command Spell he shouldn't worry about a needless death since his life still has usefulness.
SIN: Land of Unified KnowledgeEdit
Brought to the Greek Lostbelt, Kadoc went alongside Wodime to the Crypters' meeting room. After stating his opinion about Chaldea's Master and the disgustingness Beryl's attitude towards him is, he decided to go out the room to walk around the metropolis.
Kadoc was said to be mediocre Magus with low magical energy, but Kadoc has a high Rayshift aptitude. His circumstances is similar to Ritsuka Fujimaru, as Kadoc was average in A-Team's line-up of geniuses. Both his resourcefulness and lineage as a magus are commonplace and the history of his family’s Magic Crest brief, about two hundred years old, so he is not a member of a bloodline that has anything to be proud of. The spells Kadoc uses are called:
- Acceleration Line (加速航路) - A Master skill that increases charge by 2 per turn.
- Magical Energy Cleansing (魔力洗滌) - A Master skill that protects and cleanses debuffs.
- Phantasm Barrier (幻想結界) - A Master skill that raises defense against Noble Phantasms.
Creation and ConceptionEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Second Prologue - Act 02: 26th December 2017
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fate/Grand Order website Character Profile - Kadoc Zemlupus: A silver haired and slim young man. Both his resourcefulness and lineage as a magus are commonplace, but since he showed a high aptitude as a Master he was selected to be a member of the A-Team. As the first enemy in the Lostbelts, he stands in front of the main character together with the Princess of Ice.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Anastasia: Eternally Frozen Empire - Chapter 20 The Turbulent Land
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order - Prologue
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order - Fuyuki: The Contaminated City in Flame - Act 02
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Second Prologue - Act 03: 31st December 2017
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Götterdämmerung: Eternal Flame Century - Prologue
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - SIN:Land of Unified Knowledge - Prologue