Laevatein: The Sword Akin to the Sun of Calamity is Surtr's Noble Phantasm, the syncretism of his Sword of Flame, Freyr's Sword of the Sun and Loki's weapon. It's a Divine Construct forged by the Planet that equals the Holy Spear, Rhongomyniad and the manifestation of multiple malignant Authorities. It's a weapon meant to tear the Texture known as the Age of Gods from the planet's surface. It carries a massive amount of magical energy which projects a heat exceeding 4 million degrees Celsius which is impossible on Earth. Furthermore it has priority against life-forms, as such it is capable of destroying any living being with a form, even Gods from the Age of Gods. With it Surtr was able to kill the Norse Gods, Loki and the other Kings of the Giants. Servants are some of the only beings that have some resistance to the Sword, as they are not proper Life and are merely Ether in the form of past individuals. Due to being a legendary sword it is covered with 9 seals and is being safeguarded by Surtr's wife Sinmara. When activated the sword is able to unleash an Anti-Divine, Anti-Life attack
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fate/Grand Order material VII
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order Gotterdämmerung Section 15
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fate/Grand Order Gotterdämmerung translated by castor212 at Beast's Lair.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Fate/Grand Order Gotterdämmerung translated by Lily Emilio at Beast's Lair.
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order Gotterdämmerung Section 14