|Servants by type|
|Servant (Servant Universe)|
|Servants by True Names|
The term Lily (リリィ, Riryi?) when used as an affix of a Heroic Spirit's True Name denotes them being summoned as a Servant with a younger aspect than normally observed. The term Larva (ラーヴァ, Rāva?) is used in a similar fashion.
Lily Servants can be summoned as such natrually or become Lily through the alteration of their Saint Graph. The term is typically used in conjunction with the True Names of female Servants, but it has been used to describe male Servants as well. Becoming younger than normal does not automatically make a Servant a Lily, such as in the case of Archer Heracles becoming Alcides.
The term Larva is also used. This term seems to be used for powerful entities who are degraded into younger versions of themselves to be summoned as servants.
Known Lily and Larva Servants
- Artoria Pendragon Lily
- Jeanne d'Arc Alter Santa Lily
- Kiara Sessyoin Lily
- Medea Lily
Servants who are summoned in a younger form than normal but have not been referred to as Lily:
- Christopher Columbus (Child)
- Fergus mac Róich (Child)
- Leonardo da Vinci (Rider)
- Martha (Santa)
- Medusa (Child)
- Sodom's Beast/Draco
The term was first utilized for Artoria Pendragon Lily in Fate/unlimited codes for the Saber Lily costume of Artoria Pendragon. The term was later used in conjuction with Servant True Names in Fate/Grand Order with the implementation of Artoria Lily and Medea Lily.
- Fate/Grand Order - The Little Santa Alter - Christmas 2018 — 1st Night: What Ever Happened to Jeanne?
- The BAMBOO BROOM DIARY/2016 - April 27, 2016
- Ryōgo Narita (Author of Fate/strange Fake) Twitter 10:08 PM JST · Apr 3, 2018 - "I will ask Mr. Nasu and Mr. Mita later if the criteria for Atalanta Alter's alternator is FGO only or the rule of the entire Fate series. Well, he's not exactly Alter or Lily in fake."