This is a list of TYPE-MOON materials by medium.
- Carnival Phantasm
- Fate/EXTRA Last Encore
- Fate/Grand Order: First Order (1 hour Movie)
- Fate/Grand Order - Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA (Series and Movie)
- Fate/stay night (Series)
- Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works (Movie) and (Series)
- Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel (Trilogy)
- Girls' Work
- Kara no Kyoukai
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files
- Today's MENU for EMIYA Family
- World Conquest Zvezda Plot
- All Around Type-Moon
- Fate/EXTRA Sound Drama
- Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver
- Fate/Zero Sound Drama
- Tsuki no Sango
- All Around Type-Moon - Ahnenerbe no Nichijou
- Canaan (manga)
- Clockwick canaan-vail
- Fate/Apocrypha (manga)
- Fate/EXTRA (manga)
- Fate/EXTRA CCC (manga)
- Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA
- Fate/school life
- Fate/stay night (2006 manga)
- Fate/stay night - Heaven's Feel
- Fate/strange Fake
- Fate/Zero (manga)
- Kara no Kyoukai: the Garden of Sinners
- Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files (manga)
- Melty Blood (manga)
- Melty Blood X
- Melty Blood Back Alley Alliance Nightmare
- Take Moon
- Lunar Legend Tsukihime (manga)
- Tsuki no Sango (manga)
- Main article: List of TYPE-MOON material books
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA
- Fate/Prototype (extended script)
- Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver
- Fate/strange Fake
- Fate/Zero Another Story: Heart of Freaks
- Fire Girl
- Garden of Avalon
- Kara no Kyoukai
- Red Dragon (Non-TYPE-MOON project involving Kinoko Nasu)
- Fate/Apocrypha (Canceled)
- Fate/EXTELLA (PS4WP, PS VitaWP, SwitchWP and WindowsWP)
- Fate/EXTELLA LINK (PS4WP, PS VitaWP, SwitchWP and WindowsWP)
- Fate/EXTRA (PSPWP)
- Fate/EXTRA CCC (PSPWP)
- Fate/Grand Order (iOSWP and AndroidWP)
- Fate/Grand Order Arcade (ArcadeWP)
- Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA (3DSWP)
- Fate/stay night Réalta Nua (PlayStation 2WP and PlayStation VitaWP)
- Fate/tiger colosseum (PSPWP)
- Fate/tiger colosseum Upper (PSPWP)
- Fate/unlimited codes (ArcadeWP and PlayStation 2WP)
- Fate/unlimited codes Portable (PSPWP)
- Melty Blood Act Cadenza (ArcadeWP)
- Melty Blood Actress Again (ArcadeWP and PlayStation 2WP)
- Melty Blood: Type Lumina (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Switch and Windows)
- Fate/hollow ataraxia
- Fate/stay night
- Kagetsu Tohya
- Mahou Tsukai no Yoru
- Melty Blood (Re-ACT • Act Cadenza • Actress Again)
- Tsukihime PLUS-DISC
- Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon-
TYPE-MOON in other media
428: In a Blockaded Shibuya
428: In a Blockaded ShibuyaWP (428 〜封鎖された渋谷で〜, Yonniihachi: Fūsa Sareta Shibuya de?) is a WiiWP visual novel featuring a special scenario contributed by Kinoko Nasu and Takashi Takeuchi, who wrote and provided character designs for them respectively. It was subsequently announced by SegaWP that the scenario would be adapted into an animeWP titled Canaan.
Arad SenkiWP (アラド戦記, Arado Senki?, lit. War Records of Arad) is an online game similar to classic 2D side-scrolling arcade hack and slash games. It features avatar sets related to Fate/Zero's various Servants and Masters. It also features in-game pets related to the series, and a special Saber costume that even changes the character's voice.
Chevalier Saga Tactics
Chevalier Saga Tactics (シュヴァリエサーガ タクティクス?) is a browser-based strategy title by ImageepochWP. In a crossover called "Chevalier Saga Tactics X Fate/EXTRA", it features Saber, Caster, and Archer from Fate/EXTRA as playable units.
- Main article: Divine Gate wiki Fate/stay night page
Divine Gate is a strategy game featuring Saber/Heroic Spirit of the Sword: Saber,
Archer/Heroic Spirit of the Bow: Archer, King of Heroes: Gilgamesh, Berserker, and Heroic Spirit of Spells and Sorcery: Caster as units.
Fantasy Earth: Zero
Fantasy Earth: ZeroWP is a Massively multiplayer online gameWP that often features collaborations with other series for character designs, armor, and weapons. They featured a Fate/Zero theme in 2011, allowing players to use coins to spin a Fate roulette wheel that rewarded them with items. Armor included Saber's armor, dress, and suit, Gilgamesh, Lancer, Rider, Berserker, Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri, and Irisviel von Einzbern. Faces included Saber and Lancer. Weapons included Gae Dearg, Rider's Sword of the Kupriotes, Prelati's Spellbook, Ea, Arondight, and Excalibur.
Lord of Vermillion Re: II
Lord of VermilionWP is an arcade-based collectable card game published by Square-EnixWP. With Lord of Vermillion Re: II, Aoko Aozaki and Alice Kuonji from Mahou Tsukai no Yoru appear among other guest characters as cards.
Lord of Vermillion III
Monster Hunter Frontier G
- Main article: Monster Hunter wiki Fate/stay night page
Monster Hunter Frontier G features a collaboration called 「Fate/stay night」×「MHF-Ｇ」. The first part of the collaboration was announced on April 5, 2013. It allows for Saber and Archer's armors and weapons to be utilized.
- Excalibur: Sword of Promised Victory (約束された勝利の剣) (Great Sword)
- Caliburn: Golden Sword of the Victorious (勝利すべき黄金の剣) (Long Sword)
- Kanshou and Bakuya: Gan Jiang and Mo Ye (干将・莫耶) (Dual Sword)
- Projection: The Fake Spiral Sword (投影・偽螺旋剣) (Bow).
Fate/stay night x MHFG Part 2
- Ea (乖離剣エア) (Gunlance)
- Ea: Sword of Rupture (Black) (乖離剣エア【黒】) (Gunlance)
- Nameless Dagger (無銘・短剣) (Dual Sword)
- Nameless Dagger (Black) (無銘・短剣【黒】) (Dual Sword)
Fate/stay night x MHFG Part 3
Monster Hunter Frontier - Z
Monster Hunter Frontier - Z features a collaboration with Fate/EXTELLA called 『Fate/EXTELLA』×『MHF-Ｚ』. The collaboration is announced from November 1 to April 25. It allows for Red Saber and Saber's armors and weapons to be utilized.
Nendoroid Generation (ねんどろいど じぇねれ～しょん, Nendoroido Jenereshon?) is a PSPWP RPG based on NendoroidWP figurines. It is a crossover game featuring Fate/stay night, Steins;GateWP, Touhou ProjectWP, Black Rock ShooterWP, Haruhi SuzumiyaWP, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Zero no Tsukaima, and Dog Days. Characters from Fate include Saber, Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Matou, Illyasviel von Einzbern, and Rider.
Nitro+ Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel
Nitro Royale: Heroines Duel
Nitro Royale: Heroines Duel (ニトロ+ロワイヤル -ヒロインズデュエル?) is a fighting game released by NitroplusWP. It features various characters from Nitroplus visual novels like DemonbaneWP and Saya no UtaWP. Due to their collaboration with Fate/Zero, Saber appears as a non-playable boss character.
Phantasy Star Online 2
Phantasy Star Online 2WP was released for Microsoft Windows and for PlayStation Vita. Phantasy Star Online 2 has collaborated with TYPE-MOON to bring Fate/stay night and Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA costumes, weapon cameos, and voices from the series. These arrived, along with a new Emergency Quest, on November 27, 2013.
- Archer with his Akahara Reisou (赤原礼装?) costume and Fake Helix Sword (偽・螺旋剣?) (Bullet Bow).
- Gilgamesh with his King Of Heroes Armor (英雄王の甲冑?) costume and Ea Sword of Rupture (乖離剣エア?) (Sword).
- Illya with her Kaleid Ruby (カレイドルビー?) costume, Illya Straight (イリヤストレート?) hairstyle and Magical Ruby (マジカルルビー?) (Wand).
- Rin Tohsaka with her Absolute Layer (アブソリュートレイヤー?) costume, Rin Two Side Up (凛ツーサイドアップ?) hair style and Jeweled Sword of Zelretch (宝石剣ゼルレッチ?) (Gunslash and Wand).
- Saber with her King of Knights Armor (騎士王の甲冑?) costume, Saber Up Style (セイバーアップスタイル?) hairstyle and The Sword of Promised Victory (約束された勝利の剣?) (Sword and Katana).
“Materialize Vision” is an AC Scratch containing costumes, weapon camos, and hairstyles from Fate/hollow ataraxia and Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei!. This scratch will also featured voice tickets of characters from the series. They were released in 2015.
- Avenger with his RedRum Paint (レッドラム・ペイント?) costume and Zarich and Tawrich (右歯噛咬＆左歯噛咬?).
- Bazett with her Bazett Suit F (バゼットスーツF?) costume and Fragarach (Thalys) (フラガラック（タリス）?).
- Caren with her Caren Sacrifice (カレン・サクリファイス?) costume and Caren Saint Robe (カレン・セイントローブ?).
- Kuro with her Akahara Reisou ver. Kuro (赤原礼装 ver.クロ?) costume and Kanshou and Bakuya: kaleid liner (干将・莫耶 kaleid liner?).
- Saber Alter with her Alter Gothic Dress (オルタ・ゴシックドレス?) costume and Excalibur Morgan (エクスカリバーモルガン?).
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Phantasy Star Portable 2WP and Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity are Action RPGs for the PSPWP. They feature armor and weapons based on Fate/stay night as downloadable content in 2011. The first version included Saber's Knight-King Armor (騎士王の甲冑?) and Excalibur and Archer's Akahara Reisou (赤原礼装?) and Kansho Bayuka.
Infinity includes Gilgamesh's King of Heroes Armor (英雄王の鎧?) and Ea, as a 50% Lightning Sword, and Rin Tohsaka's clothing, Absolute Layer (アブソリュートレイヤー?), and Jeweled Sword of Zelretch, as a 50% Light Saber.
Red Dragon (レッドドラゴン?) is a non-TYPE-MOON Role-Playing-Fiction project involving Kinoko Nasu, Gen Urobuchi, Ryohgo NaritaWP, Izuki Kougyoku, the author of the light novel Mimizuku to Yoru no Ou, and Simadoriru, who works with the Stripe Pattern doujin circle. Hosted by the publisher Seikaisha, it was be a six-day tabletop RPGWP session played by the various writers with Makoto SandaWP as the Fiction MasterWP. Much like the Record of Lodoss WarWP series, it's replays were serialized on their official website during January 2012. The members of the staff prepared one thousand pages and two hundred illustrations for the scenario over the period of a year, so that the authors may enjoy their session.
Hitoshi SakimotoWP composed original music for the project, and Simadoriru was in charge of the art direction. Veia was in charge of Title Design. Kiyomune Miwa, the designer of Georgios for Fate/Apocrypha and Ukyō Kodachi, the writer of Macross FrontierWP light novels, are the Fiction System Designers who helped shape the fictional world with Sanda. Katsushi ŌtaWP is the overall producer of the project.
Chaos Dragon: Red Dragon Campaign (ケイオスドラゴン 赤竜戦役, Chaos Dragon: Sekiryū Sen'eki?) is the anime adaptation of Red Dragon. The anime aired from July 2nd, 2015 to September 15th, 2015 with a total of 12 episodes and was produced by TOHO animation and co produced with Sotsu while the studios were SILVER LINK and Connect.
Record of Lodoss War
Takashi Takeuchi helped celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Record of Lodoss WarWP light novels and the 30th anniversary of Comptiq with an illustrated poster included in the 30th anniversary issue of the magazine. It is an illustration of Saber and DeedlitWP, an elf shaman from the series. The illustration was first unveiled as a 3mx3m poster in Akihabara on October 28, 2013, and smaller images were distributed around the area as well. Takeuchi, an admittedly huge fan of the series, was quite happy with the Comptiq editorial department asking him to make the illustration.
Twinkle Crusaders Starlit Brave
Twinkle Crusaders Starlit Brave (ティンクル☆くるせいだーす Starlit Brave?) and Twinkle Crusaders Starlit Brave Xtream!! (ティンクル☆くるせいだーす Starlit Brave Xtream!!?) are spin-offs of Twinkle CrusadersWP that features Magical Girls from various different series as cameos. Rin Tohsaka, as Kaleido-Ruby, and a small familiar version of Saber appear as playable characters.
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH (アンダーナイト インヴァース?) is a fighting game created by French Bread, the creators of the Melty Blood series. Sion Eltnam Atlasia, the main heroine of Melty Blood, makes an appearance as a playable character.
Weiß SchwarzWP (ヴァイスシュヴァルツ, Vaisu Shuvarutsu?) is a collectible card gameWP created by BushiroadWP. The game is separated into Weiß-side and Schwarz-side, German for white and black respectively. The Weiß-side features mostly anime series while the Schwarz-side features mostly visual novels, Japanese RPGs, and similar series. TYPE-MOON related sets of cards include Fate/stay night, Fate/hollow ataraxia, Fate/Zero, and Melty Blood.
With the hunting
World Conquest Zvezda Plot
World Conquest Zvezda PlotWP is an anime co-written by Meteo Hoshizora and credited to TYPE-MOON. As part of the advertising campaign, featuring the characters "conquering" websites, the official TYPE-MOON webpage was given a large banner with the word "conquest" and several main characters linking to the main site of the "campaign."
Valhalla Knights 3
ShadowverseWP is a free-to-play collectible card video game, developed by Cygames. During the collaboration, the game features Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] characters like Saber, Saber Alter, Archer, Rider, Lancer, Rin Tohsaka and Illyasviel von Einzbern as playable characters.
Himegami Emaki (ひめがみ絵巻?), or Himemaki (ひめまき?), was a mobile game by FUN YOURS Technology and Aiming that ran from June 2015 to June 2018. It had a Fate/EXTRA CCC collaboration event in July 2016 and a Kara no Kyoukai event in January 2018.
- 【TGS2008】「428 the animation」TYPE-MOON監修シナリオ、TVアニメに (2008-10-12). Archived from the original on 26 January 2009. Retrieved on 2008-12-24.
- Fate/EXTRA Characters Appear in Imageepoch's Chevalier Saga Tactics
- Fate/Stay Night Characters Make Cameos In Divine Gate
- Fate/Zero X Square Enix Collaboration
- Lord of Vermillion III × Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works collaboration
- Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Has a Danmaku Weapon
- Fate/Stay Night X Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity
- Madoka Magica/Fate/Durarara Creators Unite on Red Dragon
- Fate’s Saber and Record of Lodoss War’s Deedlit team up in a magical new collaboration
- World Conquest Zvezda Plot Conquers Type-Moon Site, Launches Invasion
- Chaos Dragon Official website
- Chevalier Saga Tactics official site
- Lord of Vermillion II × Mahou Tsukai no Yoru official site
- Lord of Vermillion III × Mahou Tsukai no Yoru official site
- Monster Hunter Frontier G - 「Fate/stay night」×「MHF-Ｇ」 official site
- Monster Hunter Frontier G - 「Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]」×「MHF-Ｇ」official site
- Nitro+ Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel official site
- UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH official site
- World Conquest Zvezda Plot official site