|Bazett Fraga McRemitz|
Manannán mac LirWP (マナナン・マク・リール?), Class Name Alter Ego (アルターエゴ, Arutā Ego?), is an Alter Ego-class Pseudo-Servant in the body of Bazett Fraga McRemitz summoned by Ritsuka Fujimaru in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order.
Manannán mac Lir
He possessed many Noble Phantasms and was known as a "person who gives". He gave many weapons to heroes from Irish mythology. To Diarmuid he gave Gáe Buidhe, Moralltach, and Beagalltach. He gave Lugh Fragarach, and gave a weapon to Lugh's son Cú Chulainn as well.
According to the immramWP, a beautiful apple-like fruit was found when the warrior Bran, whose fate crosses paths with Diarmuid's foster father Manannán, landed in one of the Otherworlds in Celtic Mythology.
Within Celtic legends, it is told that Manannán's fairy wife FandWP (ファン?) had fallen in love with Cú Chulainn. When she later returned along with Cú Chulainn, asking for Manannán's permission to be with her new lover, the Fairy King used a magic cloak to conceal the two lovers' forms, erasing Cú Chulainn's memory of Fand after their affair, so Fand would not be taken again. When this story is brought up, Cú Chulainn scowls and responds only by saying "...I don't really remember all that...".
Bazett Fraga McRemitz
The current descendent of the Fraga clan who have passed down the legendary sword Fragarach in modern day, who now acts as a Servant with Manannán as his host. Although she primarily works as a Sealing Designation Enforcer for the magus association, she also has (some common) knowledge of a Holy Grail War.
In her 1st and 2nd Ascensions, Bazett is the personality in control.
In her 3rd Ascension, Manannán is the personality in control.
Valentine's Day 2022
In combat, Manannán uses Fragarach as her primary weapon. In her 1st and 2nd ascensions, Manannán primarily attacks via punches in conjunction with Fragarach, as well as activate lesser projectile attack and spells by punching them. In her 3rd ascension, Manannán primarily attacks with refined magical attacks in conjunction with her sword Fragarach and mount Enbarr. It can take on a much longer, more detailed version of the blade, the head of a metal warhammer that can be dropped or punched from above to crush enemies and crater the ground with its weight. It can project three short blades at different points of the ball at once so it can act as a spinning projectile, or act in parallel with multiple Fragarachs to act like a buzzsaw. It can project thick spikes across almost the entirety of its surface in order to crush and impale its target like a spiked-mace, especially when used with other Fragarachs at once to surround an opponent from all sides. It can morph into a sharp-edged small shield to protect against attacks defensively, and finally it can transform into a silvery javelin when a more powerful projectile than the sword form is needed, with the blade becoming the oversized-head and a thin shaft growing from the opposite end. The energy emitted by Fragarach can also be used directly to attack enemies with magical beams of blue light.
Manannán claims that Fragarach, being both a sword and a concept, lacks a definitive form and has other forms as well, but the Servant container limits the extent to which she can use them compared to her full self.
- Sealing Designation Enforcer (A Rank): An anti-magus combat ability engrained into Bazett Fraga McRemitz herself. This skill is a fusion of abilities such as hand-to-hand skills, magecraft, and mental abilities that help actualize the association's sealing orders against dangerous magus.
- Rune of the Sea God (EX Rank): Rune magecraft used by Bazett via the Sea God Manannán's own power. While being housed in this Servant's Saint Graph, Manannánstill possesses divinity. Normally this should provide more power than it does and potentially allow the utilization of diverse magecraft, but due to Bazett having poor abilities in magecraft, all it can wind up doing is boosting her intrinsic ability to use magecraft for basic uses. Which is also to say that her clumsiness is channeled purely. Instead of utilizing the myriad powers of the Sea God, she manifests it in ridiculously simple ways (such as strengthening her fists), and focuses on single points. As a result of losing its innate versatility, she instead creates terrifying powers of destruction.
- Succession of the Red Branch (B Rank)
Manannán possessed many Noble Phantasms which he gave to irish heroes, such as the demonic spear Gáe Buidhe and the demonic swords Moralltach and Beagalltach, and was a being who donates.. At the moment of its True Name Release, Moralltach becomes three blades – resembling even the “legs of the god Manannán” that were spoken of in legends – and cuts the opponent to pieces. He has a magic cloak that he used to erase Cú Chulainn's memory of Manannán's wife Fand after their affair.
Manannán mac Lir is designed and illustrated by Hayashi Kewi.
- Fate/Grand Order - Profile of Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Saber), translated by Kinalvin on Reddit
 Fate/Zero - Volume 4: Gáe Buidhe: Yellow Rose of Mortality
Gáe Buidhe: Yellow Rose of Mortality
- Fate/Grand Order - Manannán mac Lir (Bazett), Profile translated by PKFreezeAlpha
- Fate/Grand Order - Manannán mac Lir (Bazett), Voice Lines
- Fate/Grand Order – A Fruit from Emain Ablach - Valentine's Day Craft Essence
- Fate/Grand Order - Manannán mac Lir (Bazett), Battle Animations