Mystic Eyes (魔眼, Magan?) are a form of supernatural power concentrated in the eyes, granting the power to interfere with the outer world through sight alone. They are the oldest magecraft known to humans, deriving from neither ritual nor study.
Mystic Eyes usually work like Single Action spells and are activated through the use of magical energy. They are the proof of a first-class magus since it grants great power while being easy to conceal. Since they have their own Magic Circuits, Mystic Eyes are able to produce magical energy and cast spells all on their own.
The mystical significance of Mystic Eyes is old. Sight is considered the first Magecraft in human history, because it is the one out of the five senses that provides the most information. As such, many cultures across the world came to fear the Evil Eye, and many mysteries of the natural world were explained through the symbolism of eyes. For example, the Sun and the Moon being often described as the eyes of Heaven. The Eye of Horus from Egyptian mythology is a particularly famous example, with the god Horus' right eye being the Sun and his left the Moon. In Christianity, the eyes of the omnipotent God became connected to his providence over all things, becoming the Eye of Providence. Other natural phenomena described using eyes include storms, with things like the "eye of a hurricane" and the clouds surrounding it called the Eyewall, thus making the storm itself a single eye. From there, the association of wind and storms with divinity creates a connection to the eye as well: the archetypical examples being storm deities Balor of the Evil Eye, king of the Fomorians in Celtic Myth, and one-eyed Odin from Norse Mythology, with the former having a single eye whose gaze could annihilate entire armies, and the latter who gave up one of his eyes in exchange for omniscient knowledge of all things. The earth itself has "eyes", like the mouth of volcano, the image of a bright red eye piercing through the darkness of night strongly connected to the image of the evil eye. Though not as numerous as gods of the storm, there are cases where these symbols were granted to goddesses of the earth: a famous example of this would be the Gorgon Medusa, from Greek mythology. Even in modern times this continues, with the black holes discovered by modern science which could also be said to be eyes born of natural phenomena. There is a conceptual similarity between them and Mahakala, a manifestation of Shiva in Hindu mythology, to the point black holes could be said to symbolize the magical eye aspect of Shiva on a macro level.
Acquisition of Mystic Eyes happens when there is some sort of natural mutation in the Magic Circuits located in the area around one's eyes. While inborn Mystic Eyes occurring naturally are rare, they are the most powerful types, said to be powerful enough to intervene in destiny itself. Fujino Asagami is a special case since her Mystic Eyes were the result of her family's psychic ability evolving to a point that it is on par with Magecraft. Otherwise, natural Mystic Eyes are considered a powerful type of psychic ability. So, whether it's a magus or a normal person, though extraordinarily rare, sometimes Mystic Eyes just spontaneously develop in them. Mutations like those can also be done artificially through some kind of augmentation effect for the eyes using spiritual surgery, a process similar to forging a Magic Crest, and their creators fetch a high price for their work. However, only artificial Mystic Eyes of charm or suggestion, the Charm and Whisper types, can be produced like this, and it's not like their success rate is a hundred percent. Therefore, if one wants to gain true Mystic Eyes, there is no option to acquire a transplant except the Rail Zeppelin, the Mystic Eye Collection Train that runs through the forests of Europe, collecting any and all Mystic Eyes. Mystic Eyes are something developed and rooted within one's own body, so even removing them is incredibly difficult. But the Rail Zeppelin is an exception to that, ignoring all problems of physical rejection and the like, and not just extracting them, but capable of transplanting Mystic Eyes directly into a new host without risk of failure.
For those who lack the ability to control their own Mystic Eyes, the Rail Zeppelin is like a savior, since Mystic Eyes are such a complicated organ that using them effectively is beyond the skill of most magi. Indeed, there's no guarantee Mystic Eyes come balanced in terms of magical energy output, or the spells they produce. In the worst case, they can activate all on their own, forcefully drawing the Od from the magus' Magic Circuits against their will. The Rail Zeppelin also invites possessors of strong Mystic Eyes to come sell their eyes, under threat of being killed and having their eyes ripped out if they do not comply. Another disadvantage of Mystic Eyes is that humans are creatures that depend on information to live, yet are bound by that information until they die. Since vision is the sense that acquires the greatest amount of information, possessing Mystic Eyes means accepting being bound by them. For example, having Mystic Eyes of Precognition means absorbing and never forgetting all the information obtained by sight, leading to information overload. It also means being prisoner of the future perceived.
It is possible to suppress the power of Mystic Eyes with a Mystic Code called Mystic Eye Killers (魔眼殺し, Magan Goroshi?). They are commonly made into glasses because Mystic Eyes are a power derived from the oculus. They are able to block more unique ones like Death Perception and Petrification, allowing someone to live a normal life without affecting themselves and those around them with the abilities of their eyes. Those of Shiki Tohno prove to be not enough for his eyes on occasion, causing him to see death even when wearing them. Mystic Eyes Killers can also protect their wearer from others' Mystic Eyes if their power relies on eye contact, such as Lord El-Melloi II wearing some to defend himself from Faker's Mystic Eyes of Compulsion. There are even ways to divert a Mystic Eyes by use of certain objects like Trisha Fellows' pendant. In the case of effects like petrification, recognition of the nature of the Mystic Eyes weakens the effect they have on targets. It is not enough to render them ineffective, but surprise attacks are not as effective, making the rate at which the effect progresses slower. The target still has to be on their guard, else the effect will be magnified.
Both the Lehrman family and Touko Aozaki are shown to be craftsmen unrestricted by the traditional limits in forging Mystic Eyes. The Lehrmans' magecraft allows them to use a specific cut of gemstones to create artificial Mystic Eyes for their own use, even reproduce Noble Colored Mystic Eyes to a degree. Implanting a foreign object into the human body trigger rejection, so there are generations of bodily and brain modification in order to allow Yvette L. Lehrman to handle it. Touko was able to create an exact replica of her Mystic Eye of Enchantment within her original eye, as well as a variety of other Mystic Eyes to arm her puppets.
Types of Mystic Eyes
Within the Clock Tower, Mystic Eyes have their own system of ranking, called Noble Color (ノウブルカラー, Nouburukarā?). Normal Mystic Eyes shine red or green, strong ones glow a luminous gold, and eyes that fall in the realm of gods glimmer with multiple colors, like jewels or rainbows. Mystic Eyes that directly intervene with the fates of others are classified as being of a Noble Color; "A Noble Color is like the movement of the stars compared to normal Magic Circuits" is a common saying in the World of Magecraft. Above them, Eyes ranked Gold or higher often held great Magecrafts that had long since been lost to the modern era. Gold-ranked Eyes can earn a Sealing Designation with one wrong step, and are possessed by the highest class of bloodsucker. For Jewel and Rainbow ranks, they are so rare that their very existence is hypothetical and can't even be verified. It is assumed that they don't just possess powerful Magecraft, but instead could actualize Mysteries that were otherwise entirely impossible to replicate in any era. They could even be said to be an exercise of the Authority of the Divine. Rider's Mystic Eyes of Petrification fall under the classification of Jewel, and it is rumored that one of the Lords at the top of their faction may be hiding some Jewel-ranked Mystic Eyes away. As for Rainbow, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception are the only known example.
Mystic Eyes can be divided between those projecting a spell outwards, as with Mystic Eyes of Flame or Charm, and receptive types, like those of Precognition or Retrocognition.
- Charm (魅惑, Miwaku?)
- Distorts the target's perception so they sees the caster as someone of great sex appeal. Diarmuid Ua Duibhne's Mystic Face skill worked under same concepts.
- Enchantment (魅了, Miryō?)
- The eyes possessed by vampires, capable of high-level hypnosis. Arcueid Brunestud and Nrvnqsr Chaos have eyes classified as Gold under the Noble Colors system. Alice Kuonji and Touko Aozaki possess left eyes of this type in Mahou Tsukai no Yoru. Suzuka Gozen's eyes are classified as 'Enchantment' with a small text 'Charm'.
- Whisper (暗示, Anji?)
- Allows the user to subtly manipulate others to a limited extent, hypnotizing them into not doubting the words that the user says, unless there is direct evidence otherwise. The eyes of Ciel.
- Binding (束縛, Sokubaku?)
- Casts a suggestion spell that cripples the target upon eye contact. In Fate route Shirou guesses that Illya acquired some sort of Binding using a Magecraft because this is the most common Mystic Eye, while in Heaven's Feel route he says that nobody can gain it artificially. The magus Barzan also possesses these eyes.
- Compulsion (強制, Kyōsei?)
- Grants the ability to forcibly take control of a target's body against their will and compel them to follow the user's commands. Faker has Noble Color eyes of this type.
- Contract (契約, Keiyaku?)
- Jewel-ranked Mystic Eyes of Petrification (石化, Sekika?), unique to Medusa and has the ability to absorb the lifeforce and magical energy of any organic target in her view while transforming them into stone.
- Death Perception
- Extremely unique Mystic Eyes possessed by Shiki Tohno and Shiki Ryougi. Rainbow-ranked.
- Flame (炎焼, Enshō?)
- Anything that enters the vision of these Mystic Eyes undergoes spontaneous combustion. Yvette L. Lehrman possesses an artificial one cut from ruby. Hers projects a symbol of three overlapping triangles on a target before setting it aflame.
- Illusion (幻覚, Genkaku?)
- User can use eye contact to cast illusions and alter their target's perception of reality.
- Jinx (凶運, Kyōun?)
- Transience (泡影, Hōei?)
- A Jewel-ranked variant of Mystic Eyes of Retrocognition possessed by Karabo Frampton, which shows him visions in the form of bubbles. They are also capable of bringing past effects (such as a "slash") into the present and have a physical effect on a intended target.
Special Mystic Eyes
There are cases of Mystic Eyes truly unique in power and with unknown rank.
- Clairvoyance (透視, Tōshi?, localized as "Penetration")
- The Mystic Eyes possessed by Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova's familiar Viy, which can see through everything and distort even the principle of causality to create a weak point. Possibly related to the psychic ability of the same name.
- Distortion (歪曲, Waikyoku?)
- Creates an axis of revolution in a certain area of space. Allows one to change the trajectory of flying objects, even those with great supernatural power. The eyes of Fujino Asagami.
- The eyes possessed by Hishiri Adashino and originally Doctor Heartless, which have the ability to find lost things.
- Glam Sight: Fairy Eyes (妖精眼, Yōsei gan?)
- The eyes of Norma Goodfellow, which enables her to easily perceive and adapt to any information that can't be normally processed by the brain e.g. high-speed movements. Wills Pelham Codrington also possesses a pair of Fairy Eyes, which allows him to perceive Fairies which are normally invisible to Humans and Magi and give him a connection to the fairy world.
- These Mystic Eyes are unrelated to the Fairy Eyes that fairies have.
- Heavenly Eye (天眼, Tengan?)
- The ability that permits the resolution of a desired result as 'inevitable', by way of committing the entirety of the user's existence to the act of achieving the outcome. Possessed by Miyamoto Musashi.
- Looting (掠取, Ryakushu?)
- Gold-ranked Mystic Eyes capable of draining the life force of anything that enters their field of vision. Due to their nature, they can turn on their host.
- Precognition (未来視, Miraishi?)
- Eyes that allow the user to see visions of the future. When it comes to precognition based only on the Mystic Eyes, they are divided into the two categories of prediction and calculation, or Predictive Precognition and Determinative Precognition. The great majority possess prediction. The person having it has a tremendous ability to remember and calculate everything in the environment using information procession, mixing it together in a coordinated fashion to see a possible future. In other words, it uses as much data as possible from the past and present to predict what is possible in the future. But because that process would be greatly hindered by the personality of the person using it, it mostly happens entirely unconsciously. Shizune Seo, Akira Seo, and Trisha Fellows have this form of Precognition. By contrast, Determinative Precognition is much stranger. The same kind of memory and calculative power is required, but while Predictive Precognition is a passive, defensive process, Determinative Precognition is an assertive, offensive one. Instead of reading a future, it builds one. It seeks to determine which of those possible futures will occur, or even is used to decide which one will come to pass. The user acts themself to determine which future would come about, calculating how one would do so. Determinative Precognition is thus many times more accurate than Predictive Precognition. Once it's been seen, that future is completely fixed. Mitsuru Kamekura possesses such Eyes.
- Prolongation (遷延, Sen'en?)
- The right eye of Ophelia Phamrsolone. A Jewel-ranked variant of Mystic Eyes of Precognition, which has the power to reverse strengths and weaknesses by observing a target's possibilities and then forcibly culling them, therefore restricting the advancement of events to a single course.
- Retrocognition (過去視, Kakoshi?)
- Eyes that allow one to see the past. It is the same as Precognition, coming in two forms, Predictive and Determinative, but since the past is already fixed, the distinction between Predictive and Determinative is basically irrelevant. Whether predicting the past based on the results evident in the present, or calculating it based on one's own current perspective, the process is more or less the same.
- The eyes of Rita Rozay-en, being given to Noel when turned into a Dead Apostle by Dr. Arach. They have the ability project the user's memories into other people's minds and implant a victim's mind into their body as a captive.
- Seeing Emotions (感情視, Kanjoshi?)
- The artificial right eye of Yvette L. Lehrman which allows her to see human emotions. Made of malachite.
- Usurpation (簒奪, Sandatsu?)
- The eyes of Doctor Heartless that can usurp at will the vision of any eyes, regardless of whether the target is a human or a Divine Spirit. Once linked, Doctor Heartless can even make use of his victim's Mystic Eyes.
There are also numerous cases of unique Mystic Eyes which thus far remain unnamed:
- The eyes possessed by Balor, the ancient Celtic god of darkness and great-grandfather of Cú Chulainn. It is the predecessor of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, capable of actualizing the death of a target by just glaring at them. It could be considered his Authority.
- The supreme Mystic Eyes that Brunestud of the Crimson Moon had. They were designated as Rainbow under the Noble Colors system.
- The Mystic Eyes possessed by Reines El-Melloi Archisorte, who specializes in precision analysis. When her eyes come into contact with Magical Energy, they turn red and cause a burning sensation, akin to an allergic reaction. This is due to the immaturity of her brain and Magic Circuits, as their development haven't caught up to that of her Mystic Eyes, causing them to overreact in response to their use.
- The eyes possessed by Michael Roa Valdamjong. Similar to Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and originally falsely considered as ones, they are fundamentally different in effect. Though Roa believed they were a result of his numerous contacts with death due to his reincarnation ability, they in fact originated from his host, SHIKI Tohno. They allowed Roa to see and destroy the life of other living beings.
- The eyes of Fake Shiki, which allows him to see into the past, the records (memories) of one's life upon meeting, though he lacks context. Also capable of sharing perceptions to an extent.
- The artificial Mystic Eye which Hansa Cervantes conceals behind the eye patch he wears, created from the combination of various small Mystic Codes with biological, mechanical, and electronic components and encased within an enchanted crystal. While the full capabilities of this Mystic Eye are unknown, it is known to be capable of enhancing Hansa's natural vision and detecting magical energy signatures, and can be used a vector for far-seeing magecraft that homes in on a target's space.
- The right Mystic Eye of Tatsumi Kitano. Stops the movement of anything that enters his field of vision, turning red when activated. Similar to the Mystic Eyes of Petrification, it can be activated even without eye contact, such as through the viewfinder of a camera.
- The Mystic Eyes of Wuzhiqi that paralyze on eye contact.
Pure Eyes (淨眼, Jōgan?), also called Eyes of Purity, are the psychic ability to see that which normally cannot be seen. They are similar to Mystic Eyes in that both are inheritable, however while Mystic Eyes are traits of the body, something like inheriting the traits of a parent's body, Pure Eyes are like inheriting fate and destiny, the offspring continuing the parent's will and quest. They are a more common occurrence than Mystic Eyes and can only be inherited by "humans" with high spiritual power. They can be said to reflect the parent's karma in the offspring, and they are an ability saints may often possess.
The Nanaya were able to consistently acquire Pure Eyes by having incestuous relationships. Kiri Nanaya displays the ability to read intentions and emotions through color, and Shiki Tohno can see that which is not supposed to be seen, such as Akiha Tohno's Origami. Both his and Shiki Ryougi's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception can be called a hybrid power, combining both Pure Eyes and Mystic Eyes.
As seen by Kiri Nanaya's Pure Eyes, various colors are associated with certain beings.
- Blue - Color of those under Shinto. Judging by Kiri Nanaya's Pure Eyes, there are those in the Demon Hunter Organization who follow its beliefs. Pure Eyes have also this color.
- Silver - Color of those under Shinto. They have yet to appear in any kind of form, but according to Kiri Nanaya there are a few of them in the Demon Hunter Organization.
- Gold - Color representative of the demonic. Arcueid Brunestud's eyes turns into this color. Also, Nero's eyes were depicted as golden.
- Red - Color representative of the demonic. Judging by Kiri Nanaya's Pure Eyes, those who fall under the classification of 'demon' will likely be inclined towards this color. Similar beings are also likely to possess this color.
 Tsukihime Dokuhon PlusPeriod - TSUKIHIME Dictionary: Mystic Eyes [Unusual talent], p.188
Mystic Eyes [Unusual talent]
Typically, single-action sorceries possessed by magi.
They are created by changing the eyeballs, which by nature are passive receptors of information from the external world, into tools for actively influencing the external world. Humans within the user's field of vision will have sorcery cast on them without question, and should they happen to make direct eye contact the effect will be dramatically increased. In short, they are a fearsome sorcery trait – not only are they something that must not be seen, but simply being seen by them means you have fallen into your opponent's trap. Because of their conceal ability and capability, they are considered the mark of a first-class magus. Though, artificial mystic eyes are limited to effects on the level of charm or suggestion.
The most powerful mystic eyes are those which are possessed from birth. Things like Shiki's mystic eyes that can see the death of things, or mystic eyes that can turn someone to stone with a glance, are "psychic abilities" that cannot be reenacted even with sorcery.
Mystic eyes can be ranked by color. Normal mystic eyes shine red or green. Strong ones glow a luminous gold. And eyes that fall in the realm of gods glimmer with multiple colors, like jewels or rainbows.
By the way, though Akiha's "Origami" bears a striking resemblance to mystic eyes, it is actually a kind of curse. And despite Shiki's eyes being called the "mystic eyes" of death perception, strictly speaking they are a psychic ability – specifically, the "pure eyes" possessed by saints and holy men.
 Fate/side material - Encyclopedia: Mystic Eyes [Magecraft], p.072 [T]
Mystic Eyes [Magecraft]
Typically, single-action sorceries possessed by magi.
They are created by changing the eyeballs, which by nature are passive receptors of information from the external world, into tools for actively influencing the external world.
People within the user's field of vision will have sorcery cast on them without question, and should they happen to make direct eye contact the effect will be dramatically increased.
In short, they are a fearsome sorcery trait – not only are they something that must not be seen, but simply being seen by them means you have fallen into your opponent's trap.
Because of their conceal ability and capability, they are considered the mark of a first-class magus.
Though, artificial mystic eyes are limited to effects on the level of charm or suggestion.
The most powerful mystic eyes are those which are possessed from birth.
Things like Rider's mystic eyes of petrification, or mystic eyes that can see the death of things, are "psychic abilities" that cannot be reenacted even with sorcery.
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 4: case. Mystic Eyes collection train (Upper) - Chapter 3 Part 1
- Fate/Zero Volume 2: The Mad Feast of Kings - Act 8 Part 1 -122:18:42
- Fate/stay night - Heaven's Feel route - Day 9: RAIN - Truth about Sakura
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 4: case. Mystic Eyes collection train (Upper) - Chapter 2 Part 3
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 4: case. Mystic Eyes collection train (Upper) - Chapter 1 Part 2
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 4: case. Mystic Eyes collection train (Upper) - Chapter 2 Part 4
- Kara no Kyoukai Volume 4: Void Shrine (「 」) - /4
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 4: case. Mystic Eyes collection train (Upper) - Chapter 1 Part 3
- Kara no Kyoukai Future Gospel: recalled out summer - Möbius ring /2
- Kara no Kyoukai Future Gospel: recalled out summer - \Gospel of the Future (False)
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 4: case. Mystic Eyes collection train (Upper) - Chapter 4 Part 2
 Kara no Kyoukai Special Pamphlet - Encyclopedia: Mystic Eyes Killers [Ornaments], p.038 [T]
Mystic Eyes Killers [Ornaments]
A magical construct capable of suppressing the power of Mystic Eyes.
Since Mystic Eyes are a power derived from the oculus, Mystic Eyes Killers are commonly made into glasses. The glasses Touko wore are also Mystic Eyes Kilers.
The protagonist of Tsukihime, Tohno Shiki, acquired Mystic Eyes Killers crafted by Touko from someone. They relieved him of the unbearable sight of Death, and allowed him to live normally again.
This also reflected just how self-abusive Ryougi Shiki was, declining the Mystic Eyes Killers. No... it was more an episode that reflected her heart of clear water.
As a side note, Touko poured an obscene amount of money into constructing Ryougi Shiki's Mystic Eyes Killers, but Shiki shoved them back saying "Why should I do it to please you?"
The reason Shiki declined the Mystic Eyes Killer was the same as when she refused to wear the uniform of Reien Girls' Academy.
『月姫』の主人公、遠野志貴《とおの し き 》は視えてしまう死に耐えられず、人づてで橙子謹製の魔眼殺しを譲ってもらい、なんとか生活していけるようになった。
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 4: case. Mystic Eyes collection train (Upper) - Chapter 3 Part 3
- Fate/stay night - Heaven's Feel route - Day 10: darkwood,sleepingbeauty - Future plans
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 4: case. Mystic Eyes collection train (Upper) - Chapter 2 Part 2
 Lord El-Melloi II Case Files material - Encyclopedia: Yvette L. Lehrman [Person], p.097-098
Yvette L. Lehrman [Person]
Daughter of a family who specalizes in Mystic Eyes, she has a number of Mystic Eyes of her own, fashioned from precious stones, which she can swap out.
Though she is capable of activating various types of Mystic Eyes, that effectively means her brain must create an equal number of pathways through which to activate them. Practically speaking, in order to use her eight varieties of Mystic Eyes, the number of times her brain had been tampered with approaches seven times that. That being the case, the fact she has managed to maintain any sort of stable personality is a testament to her genius.
In developing plans for Rail Zeppelin, it was obvious that someone specialized in Mystic Eyes would be necessary for the setting, but even so she worked well for it. Being a spy for the Neutralist Meluastea faction, a lover of honey traps, with an eyepatch that looked like it was stolen from some anime, she is overflowing with character. Despite that, she seemed to have a strange sense of unity and robustness, to the point even the author had difficulty pinpointing where her true nature stopped and where the acting began.
In regards to her conversation with Melvin in the final volume, since they were both people drenched in lies, for her that must have been one of the few times she needed no deception.
 Fate/side material - Encyclopedia: Noble Colour [Others], p.068 [T]
Noble Colour [Others]
A name for inborn special talents, used within the Association.
Primarily used in reference to those who possess mystic eyes. For instance, the mystic eyes of Tsukihime's Shiki are an example of a Noble Color.
Rider's mystic eyes of petrification fall under the classification of "Jewel", which exceeds even the "Gold" possessed by the highest class of bloodsucker.
Further, beyond Jewel lies "Rainbow". These ultimate mystic eyes, which blend and mix all seven colors of the rainbow like a kaleidoscope, are considered to be the mark of the King of the Moon.
- Tsukihime - Near Side: Arcueid's route - 3/ The Black Beast I
- Fate/stay night - Fate route - Day 11: DragonSlay - Refusal and escape
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files: Grace Note - Episode 1: "Babylon, the Condemned, and the Memories of the King"
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 5: case. Mystic Eyes collection train (Lower) - Chapter 1 Part 3
- Fate/Grand Order - Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova, Profile
- Fate/Labyrinth - Act 4
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files: Grace Note - Episode 5: The Farthest Spear and the Fairy Eyes
- Kara no Kyoukai Future Gospel: recalled out summer - 3
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Götterdämmerung: Eternal Ice-Flame Century, Section 6: Castle of Snow and Ice (End)
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Götterdämmerung: Eternal Ice-Flame Century, Section 13: Bringing Twilight Here Once Again (Beginning)
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 5: case. Mystic Eyes collection train (Lower) - Chapter 1 Part 1
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 3: case. Twin Towers of Iselma (Lower) - Chapter 2 Part 5
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 2: case. Twin Towers of Iselma (Upper) - Chapter 1 Part 3
- Lord El-Melloi II Case Files Volume 3: case. Twin Towers of Iselma (Lower) - Chapter 2 Part 3
- Tsukihime - Near Side: Arcueid's route - 12/ The World of the Moon
- Tsukihime PLUS-DISC - Alliance of Illusionary Eyes
- Fate/strange Fake Volume 6, Chapter 18: “As Dream and Reality are Both Illusion I”
- Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver Volume 3 "Beautiful Mind" - Act 3 Part 3
- Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver Volume 3 "Beautiful Mind" - Act 2 Part 1-C
- The Adventures of Lord El-Melloi II Volume 1: The Man Who Devoured God - Chapter 4
 TYPE-MOON Fes. Official Pamphlet 10th Anniversary Q & A Booklet:
Q: Are Ryougi's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception a type of Eyes of Clarity?
Q: Are Ryougi's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception a type of Eyes of Clarity?
A: Yes. The Ryougis and Nanayas were good friends! (A long time ago)
Although the two types of eyes are inheritable, if you consider regular Mystic Eyes as traits that modify the body..... something like the inheritance of the traits of the parents' body...... then Eyes of Clarity are the inheritance of fate and destiny......the offspring continues the parents' will and their quest.
Even though Eyes of Clarity are the parents' karma reflected in the offspring, they can only be inherited by "humans" with high spiritual potential.
In other words, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception are a type of hybrid power. The cheating powers of both Shikis ought to have a limit!
|Bounded Field • Conceptual Weapon • Magic • (Second Magic • Third Magic • Fifth Magic) • Magical Spells • (Gradation Air) • Marble Phantasm • Mystic Code • Mystic Eyes • (Mystic Eyes of Death Perception) • Psychic • Reality Marble|
|Daemon • Demon • Divine Spirit • Doll • Dragon • Familiar • Golem • Homunculus • Humans • Magician • Magus • Phantasmal Species • Spirits • Vampire|
|Holy Grail War|
|Command Spell • Great Grail • Heroic Spirit • Holy Grail • Master • Noble Phantasm • Parameter Rules • Servant • Servant classes • Skill|
|Church • Chaldea Security Organization • Demon Hunter Organization • Mage's Association • The Twenty-seven Dead Apostle Ancestors|
|Akasha • Incantations • Elements • World • World of Magecraft • Magic Circuit • Magical Energy • Soul • Magic Crest|