- 1 Profile
- 2 Role
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Forms and Alternate Versions
- 5 Development
- 6 References
Profile[edit | edit source]
Identity[edit | edit source]
Osakabehime (who is mentioned in “Saikaku Shokoku Banashi” as the apparition who haunted the Saga Prefecture’s Palace, and named in “Konjaku Gazu Zoku Hyakki” as “The One with the Great Wall”), a yokai once enshrined as the ruler deity of Himeji. Nowadays, she settles in the keep of Himeji Castle, and is renowned as the famous castle-ghost.
Truthfully speaking, originally when she lived 300 years ago, she was a “fox”. But in this meta-only SNS Age, she receive a "refreshing" reply from a certain fox-type housewife Servant, "you are already defeated in the race to claim the fox role!" (paraphrased). As such, Osakabehime was summoned as a bat-motif servant.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Being a shut-in is as sweet as nectar itself, internet mail-orders are the Apples of Eden, and binge-shopping e-books and painted figurines brought refreshing feelings resembling a nice pond. Real-life friends are nonexistent to her.
At first glance, she’s just a neat and tidy, black-haired young maiden. However, if one looks past the surface, her self-abasing, gloomy nature can be annoying. She assumes the air of a princess and tries to act like one, but since her interpersonal communication skills are severely limited, she can’t talk much beyond the cliché templates lines. When her wickedness comes into question, the only thing that can be felt is a mere misdemeanor of a minor scoundrel after all. At worst, she uses credit cards to shop as she please.
She thinks removing glasses is the kind of move a princess would do. It doesn't matter if the place is gloomy as hell, she'll still remove her glasses.
Role[edit | edit source]
Fate/Grand Order[edit | edit source]
Halloween Strike! Devil's Building Climber : Great Decisive Battle at Himeji Castle[edit | edit source]
She appeared when the Himeji Castle mysteriously appeared above Ozymandias' pyramid that was left crashed onto Elizabeth Bathory's Csetje Castle a year prior. It turns out her scheme is to hijack Bathory's personal Singularity that appears during Halloween and turn it into an eternal Singularity in which she can stay a shut-in forever.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Osakabehime is able to, through her Chiyogami Manipulation Techniques Skill, manipulate and transform folded paper for offensive and defensive purposes. With her Shapeshift Skill, she can change into various forms like a woman of 17-18 in a multi-layered kimono, or a fierce demon of human proportions.
Due to being a complete shut-in, she isn't as skilled as other Assassins when it comes to combat, but still experienced nonetheless, able to somehow match Assassin of Shinjuku and Elizabeth. She is also good at curses, even Tamamo-no-Mae, an expert at curses, calls her curses very dangerous and annoying. She is also capable of creating portals to transport herself.
Skills[edit | edit source]
Class Skills[edit | edit source]
- Presence Concealment (Shade) (Rank B): The fact she locked herself up for years on end is not for show.
- Territory Creation (Rank A+): The fact she locked herself up for years on end is not for show.
Personal Skills[edit | edit source]
- Chiyogami Manipulation Techniques (Rank EX): She is able to control her origami at will. She can use it to attack, defend herself, and she can even combine it with her Shapeshift skill to make decoys.
This is her own personal arrangement of the shikigami utilized by practitioners of Onmyoudou.
- Shapeshift (Rank A+): In front of human beings, she took forms ranging from 17-18 year-old maidens in 12-layered ceremonial kimonos to demon-gods 10 shaku in height. During peaceful times, she’s the top ranker in Japanese Shapeshifting.
Moreover, despite being so reserved, she possesses a top-class growth aspect within Japanese Servants which even managed to fool Miyamoto Musashi.
- Four Gods Divination (Hakuro) (Rank A): A Skill that came from the story that the four Gods is observing the Himeji Castle. It's only for few turns but by treating her surroundings as her own territory, she can increase the status of allies. Furthermore, she can focus the stat amp in her field to an extent. To be more precise on the amp, north is endurance, south is strength, east is agility and west is mana. It doesn't matter if it's a servant or master but the maximum people that can be used is 4.
- Castle Apparition (Rank A++): A collective term for the creatures who moved from the likes of Shrines into the castle. It was said that Osakabehime was the true ruler of Himeji Castle. Even the mere glimpse of her figure will cost one’s life. On the contrary, the further she ventures outside the castle, the weaker her powers will be.
- Animal Control (Bat) (Rank EX): She can control bats, which are neither beasts nor birds, as her familiars. She's become highly specialized in bats, and thus she uses them to attack and move, and she never fights by herself. She's pretty lazy. Since she's currently using her origami as main means of attack, her bats are currently taking a break
- Divinity (Rank C): She was worshiped as the indigenous god of the land of Himeji.
Noble Phantasm[edit | edit source]
Forms and Alternate Versions[edit | edit source]
Swimsuit[edit | edit source]
After two years of complaints, she finally did it.
Swimsuit installation by spirit change, achieved! The Hikikomori Princess, who became a little more active after her class change from Assassin to Archer, is here! To be more specifically, it fits her game feature, where she is playing battle royale mode every day.
For the moment, the princess was worried whether her life would be fine.
Just for the Master, it may be good to go outdoors with more courage for this one time in life. It would be like some manga story. She made a choice. Providing support as a friend 70%, with up to 10-20% firepower. Along with some encouragement, she finally got her swimsuit version. Incidentally, she became one of the Saint swordsmen for this Summer event. By doing a bit of the Boxing Diet, she managed to lose a bit of weight. Sadly, she'll have to endure the rebound effect once Autumn season begins.
Personality[edit | edit source]
After she became a Swimsuit Servant, she got a little more active, however, her true nature still hasn't changed much.
In other words, she prefers fun playing more than works that make her sweat. That's Osakabehime for you, whose attributes remain the same since the first event.
By the way, her attitudes towards Master are not particularly different from when she was an Assassin either. A maiden's feelings are complicated and mysterious, blind, and futile.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The colours of her military equipment make them look like toys, however, as the bullets are a mass of magical power, they hold much greater destructive power than the flimsy real things.
- Magic Resistance (Rank B): No information available.
- Independent Action (Rank A): No information available.
- Divinity (Rank C-): No information available.
- Fortification Construction (Rank B): Another version of Territory Creation. Taking advantage of the experience of being a guardian deity of Himeji Castle, she could use this to build a stronghold. As a B rank Skill, its strong enough to endure a bombing.
- Marksmanship (FPS) (Rank B): She has honed her skills of reflexive training during her time of playing video games. She does this by repeatedly jumping around to avoid attacks.
- Princess Summer Vacation (Fake) (Rank A): Why is there a (False) in princess?? I am a decent and respectable princess!! Eh? why is there a (fake) in vacation? A Copy? Eh? ……EHH?
- Chiyogami Battalion Commander (Rank EX): By manipulating small animals made of origami, she can prepare for simultaneous shooting, support bombing, and shelling.
- Osakabehime's Noble Phantasm is Hakuro Castle - Thousand Forms Mili-Mili Night Fever.