The Priestess of the Alien God (異星の神の巫女, Isei no Kami no Miko?, lit. "Priestess of the God of Another Planet") is an unnamed woman who appears during the Cosmos in the Lostbelt scenario of Fate/Grand Order.
This mysterious entity has a female humanoid figure and she has astral patterns covering parts of her body.
The woman remains silent and mostly emotionless. She is shown to react to seeing Ritsuka Fujimaru's destroyed room by gazing sadly at it, and she reaches her hand out to Mash Kyrielight in the opening.
Anastasia: The Permafrost EmpireEdit
She is present during the Crypters' meeting, silently observing them and only making a physical appearance when the meeting was over before disappearing from the place.
Götterdämmerung: The Eternal Ice-Flame CenturyEdit
She plays a minor role in the Norse Lostbelt, only making herself visible to Ophelia in her room and somehow pushing her into revealing why she couldn't finish Brynhildr when she had the choice before disappearing. She later appears atop of Surtr's shoulders, surprising Ophelia. She seems trying to say something, but Ophelia is unable to read her lips, making her questioning if the Priestess is truly a being from another star.
SIN: Land of Unified KnowledgeEdit
She unexpectedly appears in front of a restrained Koyanskaya. She seems to try to say something to the Alter Ego, but the latter is unable to understand her, due to the Priestess being unable to remember the human language, which makes Koyanskaya wonders if at least Kirschtaria can understand what she says. But even after her pleas of helping her escape, the Priestess looks unwilling to do it, dissapearing from the place as soon the voice of the Lostbelt King talking to the fox could be heared in the prison.
Yuga Kshetra: The Black Final GodEdit
Peperoncino refers to her as "U-chan".
The instruments of the Shadow Border are unable to detect her presence, instead detecting simply [nothingness] where she stands. Holmes describes her as a void-like emptiness seeping out into the space around it. She can somehow making her existence perceivable only for certain people, proven when, even in the same room, Sigurd in his spiritual form was unable to sense her presence nor see her, falsely believing his master was talking alone.
Creation and ConceptionEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fate/Grand Order - Moonlight|Lostroom
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Second Prologue - Act 05: 31st December 2017
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Second Prologue - Act 06: 31st December 2017
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Anastasia: Permafrost Empire - Prologue
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Anastasia: The Permafrost Empire - Act 11: 奪う者の側へと
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt: Anastasia - Chapter 22
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Götterdämmerung: Eternal Flame Century - Chapter 12
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Götterdämmerung: Eternal Flame Century - Chapter 15
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - SIN:Land of Unified Knowledge - Chapter 10
- ↑ Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Yuga Kshetra: The Black Final God, Chapter 19