Profile[edit | edit source]
Identity[edit | edit source]
Qin Liangyu was a figure in Chinese history.
Greater History of Man[edit | edit source]
Originally, Qin Liangyu, who came from a group of minority, married a man called Ma Qiancheng who governed the region of Zhongzhou, and together they took part in a campaign to suppress a revolt. After that, succeeding her husband who was imprisoned due to a civil suit and died in prison, as a general, she drove away bandits on multiple occasions. The subordinates led by her, known as the White Cavalry, held spears made of fraxinus and were feared far and wide.
Lostbelt[edit | edit source]
Within the Chinese Lostbelt, Qin Liangyu was born in her normal time period, but the world was vastly different due to the influence of Qin Shi Huang since 210 B.C. She never died in the Lostbelt, instead being chosen as one of the heroes that Qin decided to preserve in cryosleep until he needed their power to preserve the peace created in Qin Shi Huang's empire.
In her life, within this Lostbelt, Zhang Xianzhong deluded Qin Liangyu's neighbors into believing a better life can be obtained if they create their own nation. Qin Liangyu later became traumatized when seeing that Qin Shi Huang had launched an orbital strike to annihilate her own hometown while Zhang Xianzhong had simply abandoned his doomed followers as the rebel simply moved to another village to create new followers; had this incident never happened, Qin Liangyu admitted that she would have never been a warrior and instead just lived a life of tranquility with her family. Qin Liangyu had then held the belief that disturbing the peace, created by Qin Shi Huang, was unforgivable.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Her disposition gentle, while remaining humble, she possesses outstanding resourcefulness and she can cope with difficulty in a flexible manner. A trustworthy type from head to toe.
Role[edit | edit source]
Fate/Grand Order[edit | edit source]
S I N: The Land of Unified Knowledge[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Being the fearsome general who hailed from Chongqing of Szechuan and famed as the woman commanding The White Cavalry, Qin Liangyu is a hero far more ferocious than Chaldea's mere ghosts. For this reason, in the events of the Chinese Lostbelt, Qin Shi Huang kept her frozen in Mt.Li for hundreds of years in case her services were ever required again. Although she was deemed strong enough to defeat Mordred, Spartacus, and Jing Ke where Prince of Lanling couldn't, it is noted that the Captain of the Guard would in turn be able to stop her in case she went berserk. During the Battle at Xianyang, she was greatly outmatched by the combined efforts of Mordred, Nezha, Red Hare, Chen Gong, Mash, Sherlock Holmes and Koyanskaya. Despite the royal guard arriving to assist her, she was defeated nonetheless.
Class Skills[edit | edit source]
- Magic Resistance (C Rank): Nullifies magecraft spells that were done with a chant of two verses or below. Cannot defend against large-scale magecraft such as Great Magecrafts and Ritual Spells.
Personal Skills[edit | edit source]
- Nature of a Loyal Soldier (B Rank): A Skill that denotes one pledging loyalty to their Master, while simultaneously, gathering trust from their Master onto themselves. In spite of being a native of a minority group and her husband having been imprisoned on false charges, Qin Liangyu devoted her loyalty to the Ming Dynasty, and the Ming Dynasty placed tremendous trust in her.
- Banditry Abolishment (B Rank): The sublimation of Qin Liangyu's anecdote where she defeated many bandits as the lady of a castle. She acquires an advantageous combat bonus against Servants who are Anti-Heroes or who have careers related to piracy or banditry.
- Battle Continuation (C+ Rank): One does not know when to give up. Qin Liangyu can hold superiority in things such as keeping the morale of troops high not in a single battle, but in prolonged battles such as siege battles.
- White Shaft Spear (B Rank): Originally, a Noble Phantasm. The spear made from fraxinus said to be the favorite of her and her subordinates. The spear itself has no anecdotes about it, but it has the effect of causing Anti-Hero Servants to feel a bit scared of it.
Noble Phantasm[edit | edit source]
Development[edit | edit source]
Creation and Conception[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fate/Grand Order Material VIII - Qin Liangyu, translated by Kinalvin
- Fate/Grand Order Qin Liangyu (Lancer) - Profile translated by Konchew
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - SIN: Land of Unified Knowledge Section 5: The White Cavalry Heroine, the Best in the Land
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - SIN: Land of Unified Knowledge Section 2: Eternal Empire
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - SIN: Land of Unified Knowledge Section 3: Aberrant Shadow
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - SIN: Land of Unified Knowledge Section 14: Battle at Xianyang
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - SIN: Land of Unified Knowledge Section 7: Qin Shi Huang