Takashi Takeuchi (武内 崇, Takeuchi Takashi?), alias of Tomotaka Takeuchi (友崇 竹内, Takeuchi Tomotaka?, August 28th, 1973), is a Japanese artist, noted as the co-founder of Japanese visual novel and anime development and production enterprise TYPE-MOON, and for his character designs and illustrations on TYPE-MOON's visual novels, Tsukihime and Fate/stay night, which were both later adapted into anime and manga series. He has frequently collaborated with his longtime friend and fellow TYPE-MOON co-founder, author Nasu Kinoko. He has a penchant for maids, and Hisui is one of is his favorite characters to draw.
His works include:
- Character design/graphics in the Tsukihime franchise
- Kara no Kyoukai illustrations
- Character design/graphics in the Fate franchise
- Notes illustrations from the Character Material
- clockwick canaan-vail one-shot manga from Angel voice anthology
- Valkyria – a series of four doujin
- Various other illustrations and short doujins
- Tsuki no Sango illustrations.
- Planet:Valkyrie - Character design.
Takeuchi's Noble Phantasm is Unlimited King of Knights (無限の騎士王, Mugen no Kishi Ō?) - "The mind of a human who pursues the blonde-haired female knight he adores until the utmost limit. Employing all his skills, an infinite number of characters similar to Saber will be given life. A great delusion that erodes the stance of the company."
One of Takeuchi's skills, Never ending influence. Rank: EX.
Rurihime summer 2012 issue - RURIHIME - Koyama Hirokazu feat. TYPE-MOON - Takashi Takeuchi staff profile Noble Phantasm: Unlimited King of Knights
The mind of a human who pursues the blonde-haired female knight he adores until the utmost limit. Employing all his skills, an infinite number of characters similar to Saber will be given life. A great delusion that erodes the stance of the company.