Can it be that Arcueid is the titular heroine of the game? ^^ I mean, she is the only one who apparently qualifies as a "moon princess"... --Koveras Alvane 09:44, 4 December 2007 (UTC)
Comparison to other fictional stories Edit
Doesn't anyone think Arcuied and Shiki are like
Edward and Bella from Twilight? Wonder whos the Jacob Black in this series? Cocorash11
- GTFO. --Byakko 16:05, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
Under which circumstances can the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception detect her lines and dots? Edit
WHhile I was reading, I notices that shiki can't see her lines during full moon, but he can reverse this if he kills the very nature from which she draws her powers.
What does this mean?
- Basically, Arc is invulnerable during the full moon due to the power flowing to her from an outside source. Shiki cannot see her lines of death when under the full moon, but he could in fact find the source of her power and kill it, which would cease the flow of power to Arc and he would then be able to kill her at any time. --Zekk_Skywalk 03:06, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Name Pronunciation Edit
i'm wondering how your supposed to say Arcueid's name. Whenever i try saying her name I come out with some like awe-la-card or ar-cu-id and that sounds way too funny to be the correct way to say it. It's bothering me because it sounds funny so can someone help me out here?
SuperBlast 06:29, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
Archetype: Earth Edit
Isn't Archetype: Earth the Gaia side of Arcueid? Many of her dialogues imply this.
- Pretty sure Archetype Earth is the bit of Crimson Moon in her taking over. However, I am not 100% certain.--Otherarrow 02:20, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
- "She is called an Ultimate One in this state, taking on her original appearance before losing her hair toAltrouge Brunestud, and the part of her in control is the subconscious Crimson Moon side of her."
- so does that mean, she literally possesses the power of the Crimson Moon? meaning, she's as strong as the crimson moon?Bryanblade (talk) 07:39, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Not necessarily. It just means at the AE state, Crimson Moon is piloting Arc's body instead of the usual ditzy Arc personality. There is no evidence suggesting that the body of Arc is as good as Crimson Moon's original vessel. AE may gain some of Crimson Moon's skills and powers, but she may not necessarily employ them to the fullest extend.
- Think of it like having a race car driver (Crimson Moon's consciousness) driving a tractor (Arc's body). Waifu slayer (talk) 22:43, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
I found an article in which Nasu and Takeuchi talked about how Arcuied was based on a model of a fashion magazine, I'm guessing we could add a new section "Concept/Design" or something.
Here's the link:
Tabs For Alternate Selves?Edit
You know how Blue Saber has a tab for all of her alternate classes? Why don't we do the same for Arcueid's alternate's?(Red Arcueid, Arc Earth, Morcueid, Phantasmoon, etc). If no one wants to, would it be alright for me to do so?
126.96.36.199 21:14, November 14, 2016 (UTC)Type Vampire
Hi, the first reference states "Arcueid's birthday is self-claimed to be December 25th, is there a reason she claims it to be this date?", but the japanese one says "１２／２３", 23rd of December, not 25th. If I remember correctly, in Kagetsu Tohya is written that she in born in the 25th, so is the date written in the japanese reference an oversight? --Rubinetto (talk) 13:21, October 30, 2018 (UTC)