Remove (only) information that's already incorporated or has been incorporated into this articleEdit
- Removed (*** in table) and linked NP articles, see original revision.
Only relevant info missing from the article are skill descriptions, and we haven't been including those in Servant articles since the beginning... Maybe we should put them in a separate article? --Azaghal 12:08, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
|Master:||***||Sex:||***||Color:||Black & Blue|
|Agility:||***||Protection of the Fairies:||***|
|Mana:||***||Eternal Arms Mastership:||***|
- Mad Enhancement
- Rank: C
- Rank-up for parameters, excluding LUC and MGI, but loses the ability to think or speak coherently.
- Magic Resistance
- Rank: E
- Has magic resistance via a protective ring, but rank is lowered due to Mad Enhancement. Cannot cancel spells but damage values are lowered somewhat.
- Protection of the Fairies
- Rank: A
- The ability of calling luck with priority in dangerous situations, by the blessing of the fairies. Activation is limited only in a battleground where feats of arms may be performed.
- Eternal Arms Mastership
- Rank: A+
- Mastership of the combat arts that had reached the point of being without peer during a given era. By complete unification of heart, technique, and body, one can make use of one's full fighting ability even if under the effects of any kind of mental restriction.
Noble Phantasms Edit
- Knight of Honor (ナイト・オブ・オーナー?): The Knight Does Not Die with Empty Hands (騎士は徒手にて死せず?)
- For Someone's Glory (フォー・サムワンズ・グロウリー?): Not For Own Glory (己が栄光の為でなく?)
- Arondight (アロンダイト, Arondaito?): The Unbreakable Light of the Lake (無毀なる湖光?)
What was the exact point of turning Lancelot into a Beserker? He wasn't a weak servant that needed stat boosts his more like Heracules in that sense in making the strong stronger, but because he was made a Berserker Kariya needed to send more prana on materialization? so why didnt they just summon him as a normal class? Of course Zouken just wanted to see Kariya suffer but hey doesn't make much sense. Also if For Someone's Glory was fully usable . . . awesome assisination tool, they just let kinda slide. 184.108.40.206 20:58, June 1, 2011 (UTC)Sebastian
Sorry that I am not native English speaker and I read the original Japanese novel so I cannot explain myself very well, but why not? Einzberns made Heracles a Berserker not because they want him stronger. They are looking for absolute loyalty, after the Einzberns are betrayed by Kiritsugu, to the extent that they are willing to sacrifice one of his Noble Phantasms - Nine Lives and his sanity (meaning he cannot use his bow and arrow). And you are right, not only Zouken made Kariya summoned the strongest servant, he also made Lancelot a Berserker just to see Kariya suffer, knowing he will do anything for Sakura. It does make sense to Zouken. Read Vol. 4 Pg. 162. 220.127.116.11 17:50, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
If I read the anime correctly, and through my own understanding of F/SN, Zouken made Kariya make Lancelot a Berserker-class Servant because, fundamentally, Kariya is still a weak magus. Since the overall power, Status and Skills of a Servant is variably affected by how strong their Master is, Zouken needed some way to make Lancelot stronger since he could not rely on Kariya's own magical abillities, which were much weaker, to do so, when compared to say Masters like Kayneth or Tokiomi, who probably would not need to. If you want an example, just look at Saber, who's stats vary from any of her 4 or 5 Masters. ... although the whole 'suffering' thing was probably something that Zouken left out just to see Kariya's expression. Golden Apocrypha 22:35, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
If I recall the original name of the legendary sword is Alondite, but it may have been changed in translation. Sorry if it is unnecessaryDim1 04:30, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
Do his stats already reflect the effect of Mad Enhancement, or do we imply it on top of them to see his effective ability in Fate/Zero? Also, if not EX, what is "one rank above A"? Hawkeye2701 (talk) 10:30, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- There's no reason to believe it doesn't include ME seeing as only Heracles and Gil ever had those gold bars. I would assume it just remains A with the power of sixty, given that there is no introduced above rank and that EX is for incomparably high stats rather than just "one above 59." EGGS (talk) 10:46, March 9, 2014 (UTC)