Image's Third Servant Edit
- I'm sure it's Assassin of Black. Sandubadear (talk) 01:26, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
- I think it the servant Lancer from Fate/Prototype Fragment of blue and silver. Since this unknown servant utilizes a long and gigantic spear with a large blade reminiscent of a shield. (Maybe)
- I really think it is the Stray Servant, although I've heard some speculation that she might be Automedontes, the shielbearer of Achilles.18.104.22.168 18:49, July 30, 2014 (UTC)
Second Character Image Edit
- It's from the character page. She's part of the organization that's part of the whole plot. EGGS (talk) 16:54, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Surprise surprise, it technically is Shielder in casual attireGederas (talk) 02:58, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
Second Berserker Edit
I'm calling it now. The Berserker for Grad Order is going to be king darius, the third. Or possibly Xerxes since they share similar attire. But King Darius did have a bad history with alexander (Iskandar).
Gudao Translations Edit
- Apparently, a new user by the name of Guado posted them up. Nikonu (talk) 14:17, July 31, 2015 (UTC)
I hope this will help to organize the page. Edit
New Servant Identities Edit
Calling a few right now. (just my opinions)
GOnew 1 is Brynhilde
GOnew 2 is Bradamante
GOnew 3 is either David or Solomon (Due to the relation, I'm hoping they'd look similar and that David would be kept Archer, while Solomon is Caster)
GOnew 5 is Nikola Tesla
4 is probably the Golem of Prauge
Who made said Golem of Prague?
Answer to above would be, according to legend, someone called Rabbi Loew. 8 might Longinus? Can't think of many Lancer canditates. Also, didn't this game just come out? What with all the new characters? Wererat42 (talk) 23:06, August 7, 2015 (UTC)
I think 8 would be Bercilak / Brededdle the Green Knight, judging from his clothes(duh), expressions, and TYPEMOON's obsession with Arthurian characters.
Can't be sure though, admittedly the designs this guy made(together with Arash) is admittedly kinda plain, but considering his clothes, Longinus would've worn something else different.
As for the Golem, I'm putting my vote into Talos the Bronze Man because well, why would the Golem of Prague be a Servant and not an NP, considering it doesn't have any lore in itself. Azurelorochi (talk) 06:23, August 8, 2015 (UTC)
I think Sir Mechalot over there is potentially Ivan the Terrible, if he's anything like the development for what Lu Bu went through. Since even a Mecha design was thrown into the mix. Though what a suit of Steam Powered Armor has to do with Ivan, I'll never know. But he is on the list I saw. Zahadrin (talk) 06:30, August 8, 2015 (UTC)
I don't normally do this, but I'm so sure for most of these, I'm willing to commit it to page.
Spear Bro - Probably Hector.
The pair of ladies - Mary Read, Anne Bonnie
Weird woman with tiny bear - Tiamat
Techno Arm Guy - Nikola Tesla
Mecha - Charles Babbage
Rider Chick - Brynhildr
Wing motif spear lady - Bradamante.
I honestly thought of Rider Chick and Wing Motif Spear Lady were reversed, but you could be right. It is kinda hard to judge two characters who appearances fit both legends... Though that is the fun of it sometimes. Zahadrin (talk) 03:07, August 9, 2015 (UTC)
Servants with multiple classes/identities Edit
Can you have servants with multiple classes or identites in the same party?
Examples would be Saber and Saber Lily, Medea and Medea Lily, Alexander and Iskandar, Cú Chulainn (Lancer) and Cú Chulainn (Caster), Gilles de Rais (Caster) and Gilles de Rais (Saber)
Now this makes me wonder, in the "Unreleased Servants" section, the last 3-set Servant is clearly Artoria/Arturia Alter as a Lancer (and older.... clearly). Would she get her own page, or should "Saber Alter" be merged into "Artoria/Arturia Alter"? Gederas (talk) 03:00, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
We tend to split them for class regardless. But even having said that, I don't think that's Arturia. Certainly some for of Alter servant, but not Arturia. Hawkeye2701 (talk) 03:17, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
The game seems to be made with Unity, as there's a file named
"unity default resources", plus most file, left the encripted files, follow unity naming 22.214.171.124 20:19, August 24, 2015 (UTC)
OMG 172 heroes by different artistsEdit
- At the end of the video, there's a list of Servants that haven't been revealed yet and don't have art (except Calamity Jane who was revealed after the video and before I made this list)
- Nezha (he’ll probably be called his Japanese name, Nataku)
- Caeneus (or Caenis depending on if they do a girl version)
- Sanzou Houshi
- Edmond Dantes
- Miyamoto Musashi
- Fuuma Kotaro
- Qin Liangyu
- Tawara Toda (but it’s probably actually Fujiwara no Hidesato)
- Tomoe Gozen
- Queen Medb/Maeve
- Ivan the Terrible
- Fergus mac Roich
- Calamity Jane
- Quetzalcoatl (but for some reason it’s written Quetzal Coatl)
- Mochizuki Chiyome
- Houzouin Inshun
- Helena Blavatsky
- Sherlock Holmes
- King Hassan
- Rama (male)
- Sita (Rama(female))
- Mother Harlot (the Whore of Babylon)
- King Solomon
I found the symbols for the Classes used in Grand Order and I figured someone may want to add them to their respective class pages, but I'm not sure how to format that so I'm adding it here.I'll try to get the Avenger icon too when Angra Mainyu is added. I also hope they add in Boxer Class FRAGA.
Somewhat lower quality, but I got the Avenger Icon from Edmond Dantes. I'll keep a lookout for a better one that's more consistent with the rest.
Has anybody else seem to have trouble summoning 5 star servants? I mean they say that 10 quartz increases the chance of summoning 3 star and above card but I always seem to get the 1 star or average cards. Nikonu (talk) 15:29, December 28, 2015 (UTC)
- I believe the rate is literally 1% for a 5* Servant. It either comes down to luck or a lot of quartz. EGGS (talk) 15:57, December 28, 2015 (UTC)
- The rates are something like 40% chance to get a 3* Craft Essence, 40% chance to get a 3* Servant, then 8% for a 4* CE, same for a 4* Servant, and the rest is 5* CE and 5* Servant. These might not be the exact numbers, but it's something like that. Then after that, in a 40 quartz roll, there's a guarantee to get at least one Servant 3* or above, and a guarantee to get one 4* card or above - but that one is likely to be a CE. So if you did a roll and you have nothing but 3* CEs, one of those is rolled again until it gets a Servant. And if that's not a 4*, another card is rolled again until it becomes a 4* or above (CE or Servant). Of course those guaranteed rolls do not apply if you roll just 4 quartz. Again, this might not be the exact process (I don't know, I haven't looked at the code in DW's servers obviously), but it should be easy enough to understand that way. And yes, all in all, it's very hard to get 5* Servants, if you're not very lucky, you can keep rolling for a long time before getting one.
- As for rates, there are events and periods of time where specific Servants have a rate up, and when that happens, there's a big announcement in the game with the picture of the Servants. But that's easy to misunderstand: you stil need to roll that type of card. See how Mordred has a rate up right now, all that means is that you still have to roll a 5* Servant - but if you do, there's a higher chance that this 5* Servant will be Mordred. 126.96.36.199 19:29, December 28, 2015 (UTC)
"Costumes" and servants in Servant's list Edit
I suggest remove "costumes" (like MH Z or Testament) from List of Servants.