Uuuuhhh, shouldn't those descriptions be in the character's own page instead of this list page ??? --Byakko 23:07, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
Anyone know how to fix the numbering? 188.8.131.52 00:58, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- That was my fault. Didn't notice numbering got broken after I moved Louvre. Apparently a newline resets the numbering, so had to replace it with <br />. --Azaghal 03:18, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
Few questions about DA AncestorsEdit
1) Dead Apostle Ancestor rank is determined by danger he or she poses to humanity. Zelretch is an ally of humanity and the True Ancestors. Then why is he number 4?
2) How can Zelretch and Crimson moon be both part of 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors when they are enemies?
3) Why is Roa considered a DAA? He was not accepted by them (or so the wiki says).
184.108.40.206 08:18, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
- 1. Zelretch, even though he is an ally (or is he? btw he's mostly neutral) of humans, is still a very big threat/danger to humanity.
- 2. Both Zelretch and Crimson Moon are DAAs because they are one of the strongest vampires (or any other blood-sucking species in the case of ORT), even if they are enemies.
- 3. Roa is not considered as a DAA but he is mostly confused as one because of his strength (noting that the DAA is a list of the top 27 most powerful of the vampiric creatures).
these are just my opinions and may not be the right answers
- Frank Jaegar 9/29/2011 8:41:02 AM (UTC)