Ufotable, Inc. (ユーフォーテーブル有限会社, Yūfōtēburu yūgen-gaisha?) is a Japanese animation studio founded in October 2000 and located in Nakano, Tokyo Prefecture. A unique hallmark seen in many of their works (Ninja Nonsense, Futakoi Alternative, Coyote Ragtime Show, Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!, Tales of Symphonia, Kara no Kyōkai) is a claymation sequence.
Ufotable's collaborations with Type-Moon include the animated adaptations of Kara no Kyoukai, Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] and the Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel movie trilogy.
Releases[edit | edit source]
Anime Films[edit | edit source]
- Kara no Kyoukai (2007-2009)
- Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin (2013)
- Tsuki no Sango (2010)
- Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel (2017-2020)
TV Series[edit | edit source]
Video Game[edit | edit source]
- Fate/stay night Réalta Nua opening animation (2012)
- Fate/hollow ataraxia PSVita opening animation (2014)
- Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- opening animation (2021)
Unclassified[edit | edit source]
- Fate/Grand Order x Himuro's Universe: Seven Most Powerful Great Figures Chapter (2018)
- Today's Menu for Emiya Family (2018)
- Girl's Work (to be released)
References[edit | edit source]
Ufotable's founder Hikaru Kondo announces a new Fate/stay night project 
Today, ufotable announced a Fate/stay night video/film/footage project. Please give us your best regards.
本日、ufotable による「Fate/staynight」の映像制作が発表されました。 宜しくお願いします。#ufotable