Please note: all mass edits made by AWB will be marked as minor edits, so please filter if necessary on the Recent Changes page.
SO MUCH TO DO AND NO TIME
- rename image files
- replace JPG with PNG
- note: images are wider starting from Heian-kyo
- edit appropriate profile images to remove background
- remove promotional images with excessive text
- separate galleries? (too many images and most of the thumbnails fail to load)
- split minor characters pages
- split Navboxes (example)
- split staff pages - Writers, Illustrators, Voice Actors, Studios, Directors
- edit for diacritical markings ???
- Command Spells in red -
#8f3020 ("official" in FGO, doesn't translate well to web colours for some reason) or #FF0000 (bright red) or#990000 (web colour closest to "official")
- technically done except for all the images that have a white outline/glow and no other version
- general overhaul
- fan translation review vs. official translations/localisations
- Japan very clearly adopts the localisations for various titles (see Salem manga volume covers)
- I think I mixed up the use of : and - for the super/subtitles at some point, so that's going to need a review.
is it possible for fandom to adopt the ex-gamepedia layout (e.g. Hades wiki)now irrelevant Noble Phantasms as Skills - check Materials profiles, remove/edit accordingly
- method to save (i.e. merge) page history: delete current page > move old page to current > restore revisions > undo most recent edit
- rename articles to be consistent among Fate off-shoots e.g. the Fate/Prototype and Fate/EXTRA Servants are largely tagged as only "Prototype" and "EXTRA", so it needs applying to the rest
- Category:Hepburn romanization redirects ?????
- shorten article names for easy of use
- edit "relationships" into tables (see Kingprotea#Relationships)
- search uses both file name and summary, however it has trouble with no spacing and wildcards DO NOT WORK
- keep common acronyms where possible
- FGO wiki has started using servant number in file names, same as Craft Essences, but may be best to keep as
class - name - stage
- Card (game art) vs. Portrait (transparents), Illust (misc.)
<sup>''[[Fate/EXTRA|EX]]''</sup> <sup>''[[Fate/Grand Order|GO]]''</sup> <sup>''[[Fate/EXTELLA|EXT]]''</sup> <sup>''[[Fate/EXTELLA LINK|Link]]''</sup>
- references + links
- disambiguation pages - characters, Noble Phantasm, Skills
- material profiles vs. in-game Skills
- infobox to have in-game only, skills/NPs arranged as in materials in actual bio section?
Witchcraft/Cursing - Curse Arts?
- TM JP wiki: Black magic is close in nature to "curses". Black magic is different from "witchcraft". 呪術 very much needs a term distinct from "Witchcraft".
- Gáe Bolg
- Dreamlike Charisma
- grammar/tenses are hard
- Skill/Noble Phantasm
- III/L Stone Horns/Light Horns
- Heaven's Hole / Pleasure Heaven
- wiki appears more lenient with case sensitivity
- more lenient with plurals or stuff like -ly
- list of "Chaldea organisations" e.g. activity clubs, ServaFes doujin circles
- misc. story skills (generally in-game, cross-reference gamepress and appmedia)
- Anime episodes/volumes
Consolidate references into template
- anime episode
- manga chapter