Report of pop-up ad infestion in mobile version
Mobile version of this site is seemed being infested by pop-up ad freeprize.cf, causing me to frequently seeing it popping up during visits, other fandom.com subsidiary wikis do not seemed to have this issue (at least for fate/grand order wiki & gundam wiki). I know wiki admins may not be able to do anything about it (in case mobile version of wikis is managed by separated personel) but informing you at least give me hope that this problem reporting will most likely reach people that responsible for running the mobile version.
- I sent a support message. You can do so as well here. If you provide a screenshot, they can likely better figure out if there is an issue. EGGS (talk) 01:31, January 28, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, you accidently caused a reference error with your latest edit on Photon Ray. I can't fix it since I have no idea where the problem is other than it has to do with Fairy Snow Photon Ray being added, somehow. Just to let you know in case you didn't.
Great King of Destruction
What would your thoughts be on the "King" page? Should i leave it, remove the title entirely, or remove the great? I cant read such characters, so I wanted your thoughts. Zahadrin (talk) 22:37, March 11, 2019 (UTC)
- It depends on the context of the wording. Is it an active title, or a one time descriptor? EGGS (talk) 14:21, March 12, 2019 (UTC)
Hey EGGS, thanks for the message and the help. I would dispute having to have separate categories for religious Jews vs ethnic Jews considering that Judaism is an ethnoreligion, however. SacroMundi (talk) 01:56, May 19, 2019 (UTC)
Wiki Manager introduction
Hello, I'm Flanqer, and I'm the Wiki Manager for the TYPE-MOON Wiki. I introduced myself in Discussions, but wanted to drop you a personal message since you're the active admin. I'm here to help you and your community, and to be a liaison to full-time Fandom Staff. If you ever have any questions related to the wiki, whether it's about editing, styling, infoboxes, policy, etc, please contact me on my talk page.
(Don't take the "manager" part of my title seriously. For a clearer explanation of my role, see the announcement on Community Central.)
Hello Type-Moon Admin EGGS,
As you are the only active admin I can find here in Type-Moon Wiki, do you welcome the idea of being affiliated with the Overlord Wiki? I can't seem to find any affiliation requirements from this wiki, so I was wondering if there is any that needs to be met before doing so.
- Sure, nothing special. Feel free to toss it on the main page. EGGS (talk) 00:23, June 6, 2019 (UTC)
Thank you as always for approving our wiki affiliation.
But what othwr entities can you pin designs like "a young boy with skeletal wax and feathered wings? Or Sea Captains with a fake leg, cane, and blatantly saying hed normally be an Avenger? Those sound pretty specific to me. Zahadrin (talk) 21:47, June 23, 2019 (UTC)
- Yes, those along with half of the Learn with Manga Servants are completely obvious, but we'll await official revelations. The difference for Asclepius is Narita tweeting four different tweets explaining the difference between LB4 Asclepius and shadow Asclepius. The only thing he doesn't actually do is state the name, but there is no other LB4 Servant it could even reasonably ever be anyways. The only way to reasonably list the information is to name him, otherwise it would just need to be needlessly vague dodging around stating his name while still linking to Asclepius' article. That would just look dumb. EGGS (talk) 21:58, June 23, 2019 (UTC)
Hello, is it possible that you can list the Type-Moon and Fate Discords on the wiki? the link is
This server is basically the fate and type-moon discord server. It has over 3k members and is also the official discord of the fate/stay night and type-moon subreddits on Reddit. I would also, appreciate it if you linked the Fate/Stay Night and the Type-Moon subreddit on the wiki. It would be useful for people who use Reddit. I would appreciate it if you were affiliated with us.
I'm Sorry..But my photo 74569280 p0 master1200.jpg be deleted..i'm not known Why and who did this.
I would hope help...thank.
Re: Sorry I was the one who requested to delete, I had my evidences for doing so
"It appears to have a connection with consumption and extinction." in Aozaki_Aoko page
The reason I requested a deletion is that  sourced Mahou Tsukai no Yoru - Bearing the principles of consumption and extinction, the newest magician launched her attack!
However the quote is from Chapter 6. A part of the story where the Fifth Magic have not yet entered in action: https://i.imgur.com/0JZoEpX.png
Would you consider my request or not?
220.127.116.11 09:56, July 28, 2019 (UTC)
- I haven't bothered to read Mahoyo yet due to Translation Never, but makes sense to remove it if that context is correct. EGGS (talk) 20:09, July 29, 2019 (UTC)
Why was my edit changed? Its simple math. If the Fourth War occurred in 1994, then the Third War exactly sixty years prior had to occur in 1934, the Second in 1874, and the First in 1814. This is one of the few details that has never been changed, so I honestly do not understand how it negatively impacts the site. Please let me know.
- They have never been officially revealed, and the 3HGW happened during WWII. Those "around XXXX" are from CM3, so they are seemingly purposely vague for the reason of being able to later establish exact dates. EGGS (talk) 04:18, August 1, 2019 (UTC)
Page background and transparency
If you don't mind some constructive criticism, may I suggest that you reduce the page transparency in the wiki's theme settings? Transparency looks cool, but it can also be distracting, and may cause some people to have trouble reading the text.
A better alternative would be to use a background image that has the most interesting parts on the sides, where it won't be obscured by the page text. The Witcher and Devil May Cry wikis are good examples of this.
- I feel like the current contrast is fine, but I could just be used to it. It looks fine on any device I've used, but I don't know if there's any difference on other devices. EGGS (talk) 14:40, August 12, 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for that. I really appreciate it.
- It allows for ease of editing and the tracking of what pages use what term. It also allows for ease of page moving. If, hypothetically, we were to split Waver and Lord El-Melloi II for some weird reason, the split would be extremely easy with the redirects in place. EGGS (talk) 13:41, September 7, 2019 (UTC)
Foreignoer Class Card
I'm not really used to editing a wiki, but I wanted to replace a picture on Haruri's page (Harui & Filia.png) with a better quality one, however when I tried to upload the new image this warning appeared: File extension ".png" does not match the detected MIME type of the file (image/jpeg). I think it is because the file images are not of the same type, but I'm not sure how to proceed from here. Should I convert the image I have into a png, just ignore the warning, or any other recommendations? Leviatree (talk) 15:44, October 11, 2019 (UTC)
- It needs to be the same file type to replace it, so either convert it or just upload it as a new file and replace it. EGGS (talk) 18:32, October 11, 2019 (UTC)
- Day X is only used in the context of the bad ends currently, so that just means nobody has added any or Day 12 doesn't have any. EGGS (talk) 12:47, October 25, 2019 (UTC)
I would like to ask what happened to the Eye of the Mind (False) and (True) Skills listed under Personal Skills A-F? It is not the only skill that appears to have gone missing either.
Morgan Le Fay as Servant?
Regarding Morgan Le Fay, do you believe it is possible for her to be summoned as a Caster-class Servant? Personally, I believe that either Caster or Assassin would suit her best. As for parameters, I suspect:
- Yes, but this really isn't the place for that. If you'd like to share speculation/fan fiction, you can use the Discuss tab (though it's quite dead) or a user blog. There's also a fanon wiki where you can make fan fiction articles. EGGS (talk) 20:16, December 5, 2019 (UTC)
Can I talk something over?
Sorry for bothering you but I don't know who else to ask about this here. There is a certain matter concerning the Type-Moon Wiki which is getting me down at the moment. Due to my current workload, I cannot do anything about it at present, and I don't have confidence in my ability to deal with certain sensitivities connected to it. Rather than let my feelings fester, I thought it would be better to talk it over with someone, and I thought you would be the right person to ask.
Would it be OK to talk to you about this?
- Sure. EGGS (talk) 02:23, December 11, 2019 (UTC)
- Sorry for the delay, EGGS. I've been interrupted by a large-scale task while feeling a bit awkward and hesitating somewhat due to a certain anon's blunt approach covering some of what was troubling me. Would it still be OK to talk after the task is out of the way? Inept Wiki User (talk) 17:28, December 20, 2019 (UTC)
Anime (Prisma Illya) Citation
Because of your good point and changes on the Prisma Page, I'm trying to do citiations, but I'm relatively new at how to do it. Currently, I don't know how to do it when it comes to the anime sources. WhalBP (talk) 05:58, December 24, 2019 (UTC)
- If you mean citations in general, <ref> and </ref> should be used to encapsulate the reference. You can also do <ref name = "Name"> and </ref> and then use <ref name = "Name"/> to call up the same citation for multiple instances. In general, it'd be best to use the manga for references as it's the primary material and much easier to check. If you're using anime original scenes or just want to cite it anyway, you'd want to do "[[Series]], Season Name, Ep.XX" at least, but "[[Series]], Season Name, Ep.XX, XX:XX-XX:XX" would be the best way to do it. You can explore more on references and other topics here.
- Also, while I dislike the relationship sections in general due to how they end up as pools of speculation and nonsense, they're fine to exist. I simply deleted those because they're just hopeless. Ideally, every single sentence should be cited with an objective, neutral mindset. EGGS (talk) 11:58, December 24, 2019 (UTC)
Agree in the regards to the relationship part. I was trying to see it in a neutral mindset based on manga (and anime) material, but it appears that wasn't the case considering what happened, hence why I'm doing citations. Thanks on the anime citations advice. I'm trying to at least cite anime scenes that was also directly from the manga. --WhalBP (talk) 21:11, December 24, 2019 (UTC)
I originally wrote the articles after noticing that main FSN characters have those as well and felt that Prismas should get their own. I essentially did what you say and wrote it with neutral mindset, but decided to describe girls feeling without typical "may possibly mean maybe", "can possibly hint perhaps", and etc. crap, that tries make girls feelings purposely ambiguous. Main reason why I decided for that is that Prisma in many aspects is "parody" of Nanoha, including "discussability" of the relationship between heroines. But while Nanoha makes relationships truly ambiguous and you can argue whether heroines are just good friends that live together, or actual lesbian lovers, so such ambiguity in description is in place. Prisma goes further and takes "discussability" of their "relationships" from different angle. While you can still argue about nature of their feelings, you can't deny, that there are some "feelings" present. Even official materials are not trying to hide it. So I believe that description should not avoid that or downplay it with some "hinted possibly maybe" crap as well. Series itself even pulls various jokes on this matter as for example Miyu's "I think, I kind of understand it" statement after reading Yaoi manga in one episode. I can understand that this subject is delicate and people may start see shipping everywhere. But I don't think, the description should avoid or "holding back" subject just because of fearing "shipping rage". Series itself doesn't do it. Off course I don't say we should writing that Illya, Miyu and Kuro are lesbians/bisexuals that love each other when series itself never confirmed that. But I think, that some acknowledgment of girls having various levels of crushes on each other is in place. Since it pretty much descript how girls acts towards each other and are portrayed across series. This truly is not Nanoha, where you could say "They are FRIENDS, JUST FRIENDS, there is nothing sexual between them". Sincerely there IS. We can just argue about reasons. :D --Otakuman007 (talk) December 24, 2019 (UTC)
Hi EGGS, a user asked me about the reference coding and I'm also curious on how did you managed to get this code working on a fandom website. To tell a code to look up a page and use it as a reference. Nikonu (talk) 12:25, December 25, 2019 (UTC)
<section begin="Name"/> <section end="Name"/>