Hi, welcome to TYPE-MOON Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:Magdala Cloth.jpg page.
If you need help, and there are no local admins here, you may want to visit the forums on the Community Central Wiki. Looking for live help? Then join us for an upcoming webinar to chat with staff and other Wikia editors. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.
Western naming orderEdit
What do you mean by Fate/Protoype? It's blanked out like that in Prototype material, and there is no specific mention of any connection between the two in the script. Was it in the tribute booklet or something? EGGS (talk) 19:03, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, it's those images you uploaded there. It seems that is just an assumption made by the translator. Unless there was a second revision released with the name uncensored, it should be left blank. EGGS (talk) 19:07, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Understood then. =) Zahadrin (talk) 19:34, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
About Lancelot images:
They are from extras on Fate/Zero BD Box 2 (Einzbern Consultation Room). I didn't understand what they said but I think Lancelot was talking about King's actions, about her not understanding the people around and knigths eventually leaving the king.
Images looked nice so I only uploaded them, because I didn't want to mess with the pages.
Legend of Dracula Edit
Hey man, just wanted to say thanks for fixing more of the errors there. I clearly missed a bunch. Whoever wrote it initially is clearly not the best versed in English. Hawkeye2701 (talk) 09:10, December 31, 2014 (UTC)
Ah, no biggie. Minor Errors are always easy to fix, and I do what little I can. Glad I could be of assistance. Zahadrin (talk) 09:17, December 31, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry. I was just trying to edit it the once. But it kept saying there was an error, so I kept trying to get it to go. But, I see it went repeatedly, so I apologize. That was my bad. As for the large chunk, I don't even know how that got ripped out. I only edited, or was trying to edit, the Modern Weapons part. Zahadrin (talk) 19:50, February 11, 2015 (UTC)
22.214.171.124 accusation of Sock-puppetingEdit
Guys, bad news there is this Idiot Unknown 126.96.36.199, who is accusing us of Sock-puppeting. Vin, Hawk, Gath, Zahadrin, Sam and Nikonu I think we need to avoid conversations with one another for a while. Also can one of you guys try to straighten things out with this guy. Seriously, I can't get through to this freaking paranoid jerk. Palantian (talk) 12:14, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
Funny situation Edit
Sorry, I was trying to imply that he was in a situation. . . "powerless", without power to change, you know? In the GT system only impotence appeared as adequate, but was thinking just put powerless or powerlessness, something like that. ❛ ギルガメッシュ。♛〟 ๖ 20:39, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
So would it be better to say the Failing or Flaw of his life in his eyes? Zahadrin (talk) 20:55, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
Fate/Grand Order imagesEdit
Before you upload any images, could you and Balthizar 101 both check to see if it's already uploaded. This way, we can be sure that there isn't any duplicates of the same images uploaded. Nikonu (talk) 09:00, August 10, 2015 (UTC)
Yeah. The ones I uploaded from the magazine images I didn't notice were already uploaded at first. Though, for the rest, I just thought larger images would be better, potentially. And with the downloaded images, I thought why not. But yeah, I can do that. Zahadrin (talk) 10:03, August 10, 2015 (UTC)
- In that case, if you're uploading a larger scale image, go to the existing image>go to file history and "Upload a new version of this file". Nikonu (talk) 13:35, August 10, 2015 (UTC)
Character portraits Edit
hi, can you tell me where did you find all those Grand Order character portraits you uploaded?
I am trying to find one for Shielder/Mashu, if you know where I can find it can you tell me?
I was given a link to the downloadable file from someone on Tumblr.
You'll need a profile on the website to download it though, from what I was told. When I asked about how, this was the response I got:
"It’s the little tab in the upper right, three from the right! It should open up what looks like a login screen, and then the link under the big blue box is to register a new account! : )"
Hope that helps. Feel free to ask anything else if you have problems, and I'll help as best I can. Zahadrin (talk) 07:10, August 13, 2015 (UTC)
Thank you for your reply, sadly enough I can't find a way to download it. Also It seemed that in order to register to the site you will need chinese mobile phone number. thanks anyway, and sorry for the trouble Dainsleaf (talk) 09:13, August 13, 2015 (UTC)
I didn't. Just made with a Yahoo account, and when it asked if I wanted to upgrade my account, I told it no. Never needed a phone number that I'm aware of. Then again, I have images of everyone who was in the file, Shielder/Mashu included. Zahadrin (talk) 09:45, August 13, 2015 (UTC)
I made an account, clicked on the Baidu link, and clicked the 286M button above the download image. Then I had to get WinZip to open it, and then I could look at most of the files. Some of them, however, I can't see, due to not having a TGA File reader. Other than that, I don't know what I could say about it. If it asked for a phone number, see if you can find a way around it, cause I don't think I gave it mine. Zahadrin (talk) 18:43, August 13, 2015 (UTC)
I've tried to create an account using your tutorial, but to no avail. Was Takeuchi's Valkyrie, Miwa's Sigurd or Lancer Perseus included in the package? Thx Eireinohougu (talk) 09:41, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
Unless that Rider with the Spiky Lance is the Valkyrie, I'm afraid none of the above were. They would have been uploaded already if they had. Sorry. Zahadrin (talk) 11:30, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
Thx a bunch. No, I didn't mean her: as far as I know, Takeuchi designed a different Valkyrie (possibly Brynhild), like Shirow designed another Sigurd for GO (not the Apocrypha Siegried). Btw may I ask where are those high-res Apocrypha scans you and Nikonu are using coming from? Thx again! Eireinohougu (talk) 10:41, August 28, 2015 (UTC)
Someone uploaded them onto Mediafire and we found and got it. Sadly, I don't have the software to edit images as nicely as Nikonu does.
Zahadrin (talk) 18:41, August 28, 2015 (UTC)
Hiya-- just wanted to say, the edits I put onto Elizabeth's page were because the Extra/Materials had a typo, not Fate/Extra CCC and FGO.
Her stats in the Materials has Agility: A and Mana: E, while CCC and FGO have Agility: E and Mana: A, which is why I believe the Materials just has a typo, so I updated her stats to match her in-game ones.
Sorry for undo-ing what you did without giving reason, I wasn't quite sure how to. Kinda not the best at editing Wikis and such.
- As long as it's something I can answer and isn't an insulting question. Zahadrin (talk) 17:40, May 31, 2016 (UTC)
Japanese text in Mats III say its a short sword in comparison to Hrunting, and you can even check the pictures in there where its length is shorter than Hrunting.
N/A 23:13, March 7, 2017 (UTC)Clyton
I'm looking at the pictures. Unless you're talking about separate pieces, Naegling IS longer than Hrunting. It's not much, but it is indeed longer.Zahadrin (talk) 23:26, March 7, 2017 (UTC)
Knight of OwnerEdit
- Forgive me my complaint, but that sounds retarded. I'm guessing King Richard is saying "I wanted to try that Knight of Owner thing" when he references it in Fate/strange fake then? Zahadrin (talk) 21:49, March 17, 2017 (UTC)
Having checked the credits for Fate/Extella (both the in manual credits and having seen them run for every Servant at the end of their sidestories) the only character designers credited in any capacity in Fate/Extella are Arco Wada and Takashi Takeuchi (and even then, Takeuchi is only credited with "Fate series original character design"). Remember, Fate/Extella was in development before Fate/Grand Order was and Altera's inclusion in GO was intended to be a 'sneak peak' at Extella. huke is credited as the character illustrator in Grand Order, but all this confirms is that he did the art in Grand Order, which there is no denying. We do not know if he created the original design, as several artists are credited as the sole artists on characters they haven't designed (such as non-Takeuchi artists doing art for FSN and Zero characters; a more specific example I noticed is that Shinjirou is the illustrator for Saber Giles despite the design actually originating from Ototsugu Konoe's illustrations for Fate/Apocrypha). I hope you understand where I am coming from here, we cannot say for sure that the design originated from huke, simply saying "huke illustrated her in GO, Arco Wada did in Extella" as we are now is probably the more accurate way to go about it.--Otherarrow (talk) 15:12, August 8, 2017 (UTC)
^Did you check Chaldea Ace when it listed American figures and their class eligibility?
I don't disagree with David being his father. That's not the reason I removed it, please read my edit summary. You can't add that in the infobox. You have to put it somewhere else in the article.
10:21, April 14, 2018 (UTC) Ah, sorry my bad. There was an expandable section that I did not notice.
12:07, April 14, 2018 (UTC)
Exactly why did you undo my revision for the Randolph Carter trivia?
> "But wait, wasn't it already confirmed and cited that Galahad died in battle?"
I've personally read the Garden of Avalon raws. In the Fate/Zero novel, it was said that Galahad died "in the line of duty", but that could be interpretated as dying while doing his duty to the king in searching for the grail.
Here is the section in the novel confirming both Galahad and Percival never came back from their Grail quest.
This portion of the Garden of Avalon novel was never translated into English, however feel free to ask a second source for a confirmation of my findings.
Regarding Koha Ace PagesEdit
Can I at least ask why my edits were reverted? I read the comics last night and edited them during the reading after all. If I did something wrong I'd at least like to be told since I didn't get an answer last time for the same thing only with a different page.
Edit: Nevermind I just realized I forgot to source it. I have the summoning and first battle but I forgot to grab the scans of the rest. It's not in English so I hope that's acceptable. However if you do happen to still read this can I still ask about the other pages from before? I had sources ready but one of the mods never replied to me asking about it. I didn't have this issue with grand order servants when editing their pages based on the story so I don't see why it's an issue with others. TypeVampire (talk) 17:37, June 24, 2019 (UTC)
- I edited because I didnt see a source, and missed that it was to multiple pages. Though, since the editer was just "FANDOM User", i wasnt sure who was editting or whether what was said was genuine or a troll edit. Zahadrin (talk) 19:43, June 24, 2019 (UTC)
Yeah I guess it's fine. I can't find the page again and I don't speak Japanese. All I have is a Reddit and Facebook post of someone describing the events of the story from chapter to chapter where those details (the gifted coat, and Maxwell's inventions) were mentioned. I don't know if that will fly. But regarding the other stuff, I have stuff from fate extra that aren't on the wiki or are just wrong that I can source. Will my corrections be removed again even with sources? TypeVampire (talk) 19:49, June 24, 2019 (UTC)
- Shouldn't be if it's sourced. Not by me at least. Zahadrin (talk) 23:59, June 24, 2019 (UTC)
Hey Zahadrin! I thought I'd reach out to say hi. I'm new to the forum, but did an edit to the "True Berserker" page earlier and I saw you undid it.
I'm just curious what your reasoning was? Just fyi I'm not here to fight or trying to attack you whatsoever. I saw that you've been around quite a while and I'm just curious if there was a direct factual issue with what I had added or if perhaps there is a proceedure I may have not seen to go though.
Thanks in advance!
- Your referential portion was more speculation or opinion than what was written in the novel. And to my knowledge, the only acknowledged term for who Haruri summoned was the "Rival of Tesla", while obviously Edison, still made ambiguous. So i undid it. Zahadrin (talk) 12:07, July 22, 2019 (UTC)
The source was Fate Prototype Fragments.
Ok. Just undo my indo and say so. Zahadrin (talk) 17:48, August 15, 2019 (UTC)
Hi, I noticed that my changes to the Caeneus page have consistently been undone. Initially I thought this was a bug, but I realized that you/another admin had been changing this. Because Caeneus/Caenis is referred to in-text by both gender pronouns, it doesn't make sense to refer to the character as "she/her" on the wiki page. A more gender neutral "they/them" seems more appropriate and respectful of the original mythology, in the vein of D'Eon or Enkidu.
2601:646:CA00:DA30:DC65:28B3:44D6:6A5D 08:40, December 27, 2019 (UTC)
- This isn't the regular mythology, it is a work of Type-Moon, and changing the "she" to "he" defeats the purpose of your claim towards the edit. If EGGS indid your edit, then that is how i will keep it. Zahadrin (talk) 08:43, December 27, 2019 (UTC)
Why did EGGS change my edit? I changed it to they/them iniitally and then he/him later because I thought the issue was with the gender neutral pronouns, before I noticed today that those are used for multiple other characters. I'm perfectly aware that this is Type/Moon. Type/Moon uses a mix of pronouns, so a gender neutral one is more appropriate.
2601:646:CA00:DA30:DC65:28B3:44D6:6A5D 08:46, December 27, 2019 (UTC)
- I'm afraid i dont know. I would have left the gender neutral ones alone. Youd have to ask him. Im sorry for the inconvenience. Perhaps because the character was initially female and outside of facial features is still female, but thats the only reason i can think of. Zahadrin (talk) 08:50, December 27, 2019 (UTC)
Ok, I'll ask him then. Do you mind leaving it alone if I change it back to the gender neutral one?
2601:646:CA00:DA30:DC65:28B3:44D6:6A5D 08:54, December 27, 2019 (UTC)
- Its probably better you ask him first, but if its gender neutral, i wont touch it for the night. Zahadrin (talk) 08:57, December 27, 2019 (UTC)
Thank you! I've posted on his talk page already. 2601:646:CA00:DA30:DC65:28B3:44D6:6A5D 09:01, December 27, 2019 (UTC)
What is wrong with this paragraph? "
Regarding the accuracy of some editsEdit
To put into perspective the difference in power she has access under Rin and under Shirou, in Bad End 8 Illya wasn't really sure if her Noble Phantasm could even take off two of Berserker's lives yet she said that had she been at full power that same attack could have been able to take all his remaining lives. GuessWhoyYoutube (talk) 20:01, June 10, 2020 (UTC)
- the way it was written felt more like personal conjecture than evidence from a scene. I was also in a rush ans the edits to the other pages, such as changing Achilles to Rider of Red were unnecessary. So, I undid the whole edit. Sorry for the inconvenience. Zahadrin (talk) 23:25, June 10, 2020 (UTC)
Sorry but I don't understand how anything in that paragraph is a personal conjecture. Do you say it for the "To put into perspective the difference in power she has access under Rin and under Shirou" part? I didn't make up anything I just rewatched the scene on youtube. I don't know how you do things here but I think that before deleting another person's work just because it doesn't seem 100% perfect you should rather improve it than just cutting it out without leaving a summary. I added some references and changed some names because as of now those huge paragraphs are rather tedious to read and understand what they are saying since they keep saying "lancer this", "berserker that" even to refer to different characters in the same paragraph.
And regarding Archer Herc's skills, I understand you changing the ranks of the skills since they aren't confirmed but Heracles must 100% have Bravery. It's explained the only reason Berserker can't use it is that he is restrained by Mad Enhancement and even Alcides has it at E-Rank and it is explained in his profile that due to him being blackened the rank has been reduced. GuessWhoyYoutube (talk) 08:31, June 11, 2020 (UTC)
- Regardless of whether or not his information would claim hed have it in other classes, unless it ia stated 100% that he has it, it doesnt get posted. We've done that with several articles, even has happened to me. That is how i know. And yea, it was that part, and your comment of "i just watched it on YouTube" confirms my belief it is personal conjecture. Zahadrin (talk) 19:20, June 11, 2020 (UTC)
- I meant I watched the scene on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGtH3k_DUPE&list=PLprxzX9Ge_PEb-xStGUyfs09wZkqm50qv&index=8 ) not that I saw a guy claiming it. That wasn't any conjecture on my part. And I just put heracles' skills cause I've seen similar things been accepted in the past on the wiki, such as solomon's nps having the same rank as goetia's yet in his profile they are never given any value. That's why I thought it was ok. GuessWhoyYoutube (talk) 20:19, June 11, 2020 (UTC)
- It is confirmed that those Noble Phantasms belong to Solomon, and that Goetia is using them from his corpse within the materials. But it is not confirmed that Hercules as an Archer has Bravery as an Archer. There's no Stat Sheet for him at all, and stating ranks as "at least" is clunky and unnecessary. Also, I was referring to you when I stated that about the youtube video. Not someone else. "To put into perspective" is personal conjecture. "An example of" is indicative of a sourced location or instance. And seeing as how EGGS also removed the edit, it's no longer just me who doesn't believe it belongs there or worded that way. Zahadrin (talk) 04:49, June 12, 2020 (UTC)
Regarding Tiamat's formsEdit
Sorry to bother you once more but I would like to ask you something. I've read the 2 translations we have on Tiamat's profile and I've noticed that the name of her final form varies a lot. In her appearance section it's named "Dragonic Corpus" but in her profile it sometimes says "dragonic body", "body of a dragon"... What should be considered the "official" translation? Just to have the same name all throughout her page.
In her profile it also says that in that form she gains the strength of a "giant" but I've also seen it translated as "titan". Depending on what paragraph you read on her abilities section it varies. This bothers me more than the dragon issue since I never know whether I should link the word as Giant or not. Do you have any thoughts regarding this issue?--GuessWhoyYoutube (talk) 19:12, June 16, 2020 (UTC)
- I've primarily seen Titan and Dragonic Corpus being used for the actual form terms, with giant and dragonic body being used to define/describe those titles. If the sentence is referring to the form itself, I'd say go with "Titan" and "Dragonic Corpus". If it's describing those forms in their apparent details and aspects, dragonic body/form and giant can be used. Zahadrin (talk) 19:17, June 16, 2020 (UTC)
Titan should not be used
巨神 = Titan and 巨人 = Giant and Tiamat's Profile uses 巨人
Only Fallacies seems to translate 竜体 as Draconic Corpus while others like Clyton and other TLers use Draconic Body. Localization uses dragon form. All of them should be fine but I think Draconic Corpus sounds the most awkward.
Regarding Extra Arcueid PageEdit
Just had a quick question. I noticed Arcueid's extra page is kinda messy and condensed in the combat section. Is it alright if I spread it out like the other servants pages? It probably doesnt matter much but it just looked ugly that way for years, especially considering the other pages seem to have more care put into them. TypeVampire (talk) 05:26, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
- I mean, as long as the base official information and in-game abilities are still there, fleshing it out shouldn't be an issue. Of course, as a result of prior edits stemming with another user, I'd naturally advise against information that doesn't actually pertain to the character, personal biases, or false info. Plus, stuff from the Tsukihime storyline not shown in Extra can't really be brought over, since it's not confirmed due to alternate reality shenanigans. Zahadrin (talk) 07:24, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
- Alright that works. I was just gonna keep it mostly the same so that works. Last question. I for pictures of any character on the wiki, can we just upload manga shots? I only ask because I see the manga is listed as sources for stuff but almost never used. I mean it probably doesnt need but, theres so much beautiful designs. TypeVampire (talk) 12:31, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
- yeah, there's no reason not to put manga images so long as they dont overlap whats there. Zahadrin (talk) 17:59, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found