Zhang JueWP, Class Name Caster (キャスター, Kyasutā?), is a Caster-class Servant summoned by Ritsuka Fujimaru in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order. He is also the Servant of Specimen E in the Traum Singularity.
The leader of the Yellow Turban RebellionWP, which was the beginning of China's Three Kingdoms period.
Traum: Life and Death of a Certain Fantasy
The lifeform Specimen E located in Area 51, after nursing a hatred of humanity because it had been experimented on for 100 years, used Zhang Jue to create the Traum Singularity. Within the Singularity, Zhang Jue faked a loyalty to Kriemhild.
To make sure the singularity will continue even if it somehow stopped Zhang Jue created duplication of himself while the original stayed behind to guard the entrance to Area 51.
- Item Construction (B Rank): No information available.
- Territory Creation (B Rank): No information available
- General of Heaven (B- Rank): The leadership and direction ability necessary to stand above hundreds of thousands of subjects. This Skill is analog to Charisma, mainly displayed as military coordination capabilities. The Skill has a minor rank drop due to the effects of the sickness preventing him from fighting until the end and the Yellow Turban Rebellion initially degrading due to internal betrayals.
- Great Teacher (A Rank): It's a combination of multiple abilities: folk medicine's treatment abilities, a religious leader's ability to understand people, conversation techniques, sermon abilities, etc.
- Way of the Taiping (EX Rank): No information available
Zhang Jue's Noble Phantasm is The Blue Sky is already dead; the Yellow Sky will soon rise. Performs a large-scale anti-army attack with storm, lightning, hail, and fog, among other weapons of the Zhang brothers' weather manipulation sorcery. He can also combine this effect with his Yellow Turban manipulation spell to mobilize Puppet Soldiers and farmers, allowing him to fight the Han loyalist army face-to-face.
- Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Traum: Life and Death of a Certain Fantasy - Section 22: And So You Shall Face Retribution